User Tag List

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pchospital View Post
    All our shuttles are steamed including those for stroking, to ensure it even more durable and can enjoy to the fullest
    Hi,
    First time I come across steaming shuttles, can you enlighten me on the process of doing it? Steam the brand new shuttles or steam the used shuttles? how long it takes to steam it? Need to buy special steaming utensil? Does it really durable?
    We used up shuttles quite fast, so really hope to learn from you so can save money on buying shuttles
    Thks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls ring my 5252 Willy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Willy Koh, yet hear from you on our mobile Coming to 24hours already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got called from my cousin who warn me not to post stupid questions on forum! This question stupid meh! Sigh..

You keep your secret recipe, i won't want to know liao!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question is not stupid. Call me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not many seen the process of shuttle manufacturing. If steam can works then all shuttle manufacture R&D is ********.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question is not stupid. Call me.
    Call you for what! You think question not stupid then share here lor! Let the forumers
    here participate in their views. If is not effective then what for I waste my effort doing?
    My colleagues during lunch time told me those players pay the organizer won't care whether durable or not, they simply request change shuttles. Only ppl like us pay ourseleves for the shuttles then bother about durability.
    May be I ask my mum for help to steam during this weekend, just remind her to do like steaming bao, don't over cook will do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Willy, u may goggle and check it out how steaming of shuttles can be done. Certain sites will also share with players the advantages of steaming the shuttles. This thread here is to find players and not suitable to discuss such a topic
    sttnp, you may also wish to google it.
    Steaming it is to enhance it I know of one group using 5 tubes of new shuttles a night(not steamed) They are advance players and shuttles used are too many.
    Last edited by pchospital; 11-18-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would totally agree that we should not be posting stupid questions on forum.
    There are some who will like to post on forum on things they thought is facts but in fact is not

Not all badminton game organisers will like take that hassle to steam the shuttles for players.

My Sat group 8-10pm oraganiser for spottiswoode also takes the effort to steam the shuttles and it does make a lot of differences.
    Two groups of people using Yonex AS 40 purchase from the same place and use in the same hall found it have lots of difference.
    These two groups of people are playing on the same day and the same time slot. Those shuttles which are steamed lasted much longer than those without. Level of players is the same.This real example than just hear say. My Tues' group ppl also liked my steamed shuttles a lot.
    However, for shuttles' quality which are lower than normal; the help is only very little. But it helps prevent feathers from breaking while just hitting the shuttle for the first 5-6 times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found this in bc, go have a look http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ighlight=steam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Luckily you reminded me to do a google search, otherwise with the normal steam bao method will make the shuttlecocks turn into "soft puffs".
    But most mentioned good for winter and out dated shuttles, so actually not necessary for SG climate, and we just buy and use, never keep stocks.
    I disagree with you that this forum is only for finding players, this kind of topic should be actively discussed.
    I think how good the performance is not for you to say, is for other players to compliment if they really find it much much better.
    Anyway, after google, I noticed another thread of this site has the most discussion on steaming shuttles which really
    enlighten me! http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...aming-shuttles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Willy, u may goggle and check it out how steaming of shuttles can be done. Certain sites will also share with players the advantages of steaming the shuttles. This thread here is to find players and not suitable to discuss such a topic
    sttnp, you may also wish to google it.
    Steaming it is to enhance it I know of one group using 5 tubes of new shuttles a night(not steamed) They are advance players and shuttles used are too many.
    I mentioned that this thread here is to look for players and i did not say this forum. Please take note of the wording sir Thank you.
    This topic of steaming shuttles should be in another thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30th Nov, Wednesday.
    Venue: Bishan Sports Hall
    Time : 8~10pm
    C1: 8-9 C2: 9-10
    Shuttle: Original RSL Tourney Classic
    All our shuttles are steamed including those for stroking, to ensure it even more durable and can enjoy to the fullest
    Regular: $6. Guest: $8 We limit to a total of max 7 players (including myself)
    Level: Advance beginner to High beginner.<---Able to lob from baseline to baseline

1) Steward
    2) Steward's son
    3) Lyon
    4) Roy
    5) Don
    6) reserved

Wait list
    1) Clement
    2) Mark Kwok

One would still need to pay (after confirmation) on the next session if should cancel last min with no replacement
    Please ring us@9835 8993/ 9105 5252if u should have any doubts. No posting, PM,sms Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30th Nov, Wednesday.
    Level: Advance beginner to High beginner.<---Able to lob from baseline to baseline

1) Steward
    2) Steward's son
    3) Lyon
    4) Roy
    5) Don
    6) reserved

Wait list
    1) Clement
    2) Mark Kwok

One would still need to pay (after confirmation) on the next session if should cancel last min with no replacement
    Please ring us@9835 8993/ 9105 5252if u should have any doubts. No posting, PM,sms Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30th Nov, Wednesday.

1) Steward
    2) Steward's son
    3) Lyon
    4) Roy
    5) Don
    6) reserved

Wait list
    1) Clement
    2) Mark Kwok

7th Dec, Wednesday.
    C3: 9-10 C4 8-10
    Regular: $6. Guest: $8 We limit to a total of max 13 players (including myself)

1) reserved
    2) reserved
    3) reserved
    4)reserved
    5) reserved
    6) reserved

Last edited by pchospital; 11-22-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30th Nov, Wednesday.

1) Steward
    2) Steward's son
    3) Lyon
    4) Roy
    5) Don
    6) reserved

Wait list
    1) Clement
    2) Mark Kwok

7th Dec, Wednesday.

1) Alvin
    2) Lawrence
    3) Kar Hoe (TBC)
    4) kaijie
    5) Chai Heng
    6) Tham (TBC)
    7) reserved
    8) reserved
    9) Jimmy (TBC but usually comes after 2030)

Wait List
    1) Lyon
    2) Roy
    3) Steward
    4) Mark Kwok
    5) Gerard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

30th Nov, Wednesday.

1) Steward
    2) Steward's son
    3) Lyon
    4) Roy
    5) Don
    6) reserved

Wait list
    1) Clement
    2) Mark Kwok

7th Dec, Wednesday.

1) Alvin
    2) Lawrence
    3) Kar Hoe
    4) kaijie
    5) Chai Heng
    6) Tham
    7) reserved
    8) reserved
    9) Gerard

Wait List
    1) Lyon
    2) Roy
    3) Steward
    4) Mark Kwok

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast