User Tag List

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    BAM hire a scapegoat....

PCC & TKH will be in the safe mode if KKK/TBH not able to perform as expected..
    This part me agree, the Korean coach will have cultural shock when he comes

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    I always believe that the "secret weapon" for the Korean players is that they are willing to train hard and to play hard.

Hope that Yoo Yong-sung can instill this "secret weapon" into KKK/TBH's minds.
    discipline and dedication is the secret weapon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    discipline and dedication is the secret weapon.
    Not secret weapon but these two are must have weapon for top class players....!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Not secret weapon but these two are must have weapon for top class players....!
    That's what kwun means, I believe; To have discipline and dedication.

KKK/TBH are already top class players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope he torture them until injured... See them regret.

This korean is not going to be here for long term anyway. Nothing to loose. He just make sure that the pair continue to have jinx against the koreans in OG12. Other's don't bother, let kkk win.

ROFL LMAO...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's what kwun means, I believe; To have discipline and dedication.

KKK/TBH are already top class players.
    Yes, they are a top class players, but they still need the necessary attitude when playing their match.. Consistency also is another key factor.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Consistency is still what KKK/TBH are lacking

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Yes, they are a top class players, but they still need the necessary attitude when playing their match.. Consistency also is another key factor.
    We are but 'armchair' critics.

But when we see how KKK/TBH are doing their yo-yo in the last 2 years, I have to agree with you that consistency is still what KKK/TBH are lacking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The saying is "cannot dance, blame the floor". Fundamental excuse. They think that everyone or the public is dumb.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star Online > Sports
    Saturday October 8, 2011
    Kim Her welcomes Yong-sung’s coaching input
    By RAJES PAUL
    KUALA LUMPUR: For national doubles chief coach Tan Kim Her, two heads is better than one when it comes to turning men’s doubles pair Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong into gold medal winners at next year’s London Olympic Games.
    Yesterday, Kim Her welcomed the decision to hire former South Korean doubles ace Yoo Yong-sung but he was quick to add that the latter’s presence would not create uneasiness among the coaches.
    Yong-sung will be the fifth coach under the charge of Kim Her. The others are Pang Cheh Chang, Rosman Razak (men’s doubles), Rexy Mainaky and Jeremy Gan (women’s and mixed doubles).
    For now, Yong-sung, the two-time Olympic Games silver medallist, will be assisting Cheh Chang to elevate the standard of world number five Kien Keat-Boon Heong.
    “I believe successful coaching depends on team work and collective efforts.
    “I do not want the coaching job here to be turned into a one-man show. We are doing away with the old system and starting anew,” said Kim Her.
    ”We do not want to hold one person responsible for the success or failure of a player but it will fall back on the team of coaches.
    “Yong-sung comes with good credentials and he will be able to contribute. I should know because I have worked in South Korea before. I know how committed and dedicated the Koreans can be.”
    Kim Her said that he wanted the coaches to be interactive and hold regular discussion among themselves to iron out the players’ weaknesses.
    “For now, Yong-sung’s job is to observe Koo and Tan’s performances in training and give ideas on how to improve their game. He will discuss his findings with Pang who will use it to improvise his programme for Koo and Tan,” said Kim Her.
    “We want the coaches to come together to analyse the players’ performances. It will be about sharing resources and knowledge. Ultimately, we want the coaches to give the best for the players and maximise the players’ true potential.
    “I am also planning to hand over all the junior doubles players who come through the BJSS (Bukit Jalil Sports School) to Yong-sung who will start coaching these players only after they have competed in the World Junior Champ*ionships (Oct 28-Nov 6 in Taiwan).
    “He will also help out when there is a need to handle the back-up players.”
    Kim Her said that he was making use of his experience coaching in South Korea and Eng*land to give the best service to the coaches and players.
    “In England, I learnt the importance of being independent. In South Korea, it was about discipline. I am trying to merge both in Malaysia. I want our players to be both independent and disciplined.
    “Yong-sung can share with our players too on how disciplined the Korean players can be,” said Kim Her.
    “Our players must start thinking for themselves and also learn to analyse their own game too. I want them to talk more openly to their coaches and always have the desire to improve. The coaches can give so much but at the end of the day, the players must also play their part.”

http://thestar.com.my/services/print...asp&sec=sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good one TKH. I believe RM also said this.

The coaches can give so much but at the end of the day, the players must also play their part.”

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb 2 heads is better than one, 4 heads is better than 2

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    The Star Online > Sports
    Saturday October 8, 2011
    Kim Her welcomes Yong-sungís coaching input
    By RAJES PAUL

KUALA LUMPUR: For national doubles chief coach Tan Kim Her, two heads is better than one when it comes to turning menís doubles pair Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong into gold medal winners at next yearís London Olympic Games.

Yesterday, Kim Her welcomed the decision to hire former South Korean doubles ace Yoo Yong-sung but he was quick to add that the latterís presence would not create uneasiness among the coaches.

http://thestar.com.my/services/print...asp&sec=sports
    Tan Kim Her has forgotten to include the other 2 heads; I mean the heads belonging to KKK and TBH.

Anyway, Good luck to all 4 of them.

Let's wait and see what type of new approach them 4 could come up with in months to come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO, those 2 heads are not counted. There's no brain inside. Need a Korean coach to whip them. Indonesian and Malaysian is not good enough. LMAO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully YYS being himself a left-handed player can help to improve TBH significantly. Some of his matches in the past shows that he had great accuracy with his placings from the back of the court, not just relying on power. I think he was twice Olympic games silver medalist in MD.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up That is a very good point

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeShuttler View Post
    Hopefully YYS being himself a left-handed player can help to improve TBH significantly. Some of his matches in the past shows that he had great accuracy with his placings from the back of the court, not just relying on power. I think he was twice Olympic games silver medalist in MD.
    That is a very good point.

I also believe that a left-handed coach can demonstrate movement better for TBH; for TBH to follow in an exact manner, not only in stroke production, but also in footwork.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a very good point.

I also believe that a left-handed coach can demonstrate movement better for TBH; for TBH to follow in an exact manner, not only in stroke production, but also in footwork.
    Yes, exactly....TBH is lacking of agility and speed in movement when making a series of attacks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, exactly....TBH is lacking of agility and speed in movement when making a series of attacks...
    when got chance to smash/smack...KKK/TBH still can afford to drop the shuttle or just push the shuttle low...
    while CY/FHF or LYD/JJS will smash like there is no tomorrow....simple as that...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    when got chance to smash/smack...KKK/TBH still can afford to drop the shuttle or just push the shuttle low...
    while CY/FHF or LYD/JJS will smash like there is no tomorrow....simple as that...
    Fitness???

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast