User Tag List

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New tag for them. Yoyo2. #2. Lol

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Like playing Chess

Quote Originally Posted by ksquared View Post
    The recent comment from the korean coach about them has also hit a very valid point. They are mentally weak. But kkk was in denial mode.....
    I believe Yoo Yong-sung is telling KKK/TBH;

To play Badminton (including ALL sports), use your brain too; Like playing Chess.

It's as simple as that, I should think.
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 10-20-2011 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... they have a ton of MD who are pretty much quite decent in the international stage (maybe top 30 level?) while LCW has backup players in the 50-100 level. I just hope that one of the young MD improves fast and unseats KKK/TBH as the top MD...

Whether it is GWS/LKW, HTH/TWK... I just want someone to breathe down their necks. Make them realise that their position for the Olympics is not something they can take for granted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Hmm... they have a ton of MD who are pretty much quite decent in the international stage (maybe top 30 level?) while LCW has backup players in the 50-100 level. I just hope that one of the young MD improves fast and unseats KKK/TBH as the top MD...

Whether it is GWS/LKW, HTH/TWK... I just want someone to breathe down their necks. Make them realise that their position for the Olympics is not something they can take for granted.
    we can still rely on incoming MD players such as Ow Yao Han, Chooi Kah Ming, Teo Kok Siang and recent junior pair Nelson Heng Wei Keat/Teo Ee Yi...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont think the new coach YYS will make big difference in koo/tan if koo/tan themselves don't want to change~!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    ...maybe blame Rexy again but this time dunno blame for what
    For not training them properly the last few years.....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    This is opposite from what I think. Rexy Mainaky was their coach when they were World No.1.

Are you saying that it is Rexy's fault that KKK/TBH are now no longer World No.1?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow 2011 Denmark Open SSP: Tan Kim Her set a semi-final target for KKK/TBH, but failed

Denmark Open: Kien Keat- Boon Heong bite the dust

21-Oct-2011
    By K.M. Boopathy

====== * ====== part of article ====== * ======

New men's doubles combination Hoon Thien How-Tan Wee Kiong did what their established compatriots Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong failed to do by reaching the quarter-finals of the Denmark Open in Odense yesterday.

Thien How-Wee Kiong, playing in their first international tournament as a pair, defeated Indonesia's World No 9 Alvent Yulianto-Hendra Gunawan 21-18, 21-17 in the second round.

It was their second win over a top 10 pair after having beaten World No 8 Chai Biao-Guo Zhendong 16-21, 21-19, 21-11 in the first round on Wednesday.

Their reward is a quarter-final clash against four-time world champions Cai Yun-Fu Haifeng of China, who beat Taiwan's Fang Chieh Min-Lee Sheng Mu 21-19, 21-16, today.

However, Kien Keat-Boon Heong were struck by poor form on the international scene again as they were knocked out in the first round by South Korea No 3 Cho Gun Woo-Kwon Yi Goo with a 15-21, 21-15, 21-12 scoreline on Wednesday.

Kien Keat-Boon Heong's request to train under Pang Cheh Chang was granted by the BA of Malaysia (BAM) last month and a better performance was expected from the pair.

Although they were not expected to win the title, a first-round defeat was very disappointing as Tan Kim Her, who took over from Rexy Mainaky as the men's doubles chief coach, had set a semi-final target for them.

They have another chance to redeem themselves in the French Open next week.

====== * ====== part of article ====== * ======

Source: http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/4...nes-2/Article/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK/TBH needs to adress their fitness problem urgently.

I miss all Denmark open matches untill now. Can't say much about any other thing but I am certain they need to put a lot of focus on fitness.

They also lost confident about themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deep down, TBH/KKK want to win or at least do well, pro players have pride. Whether they train 2 or 3 or what-nots, their play have really stagnated while the competitions have improved, especially the KOR who seems prepared for them everytime and read their game very well. Could be the KOR coaches are really that good but then again the KOR players are very discipline and fit to respond to the type of training given to them...no point in getting the best coaches but your physical and mental condition cannot cope
    Rexy must be smiling, not smirking, but thanking someone high up there for getting him out of this mess. Rexy must be waiting for his contract to expire, pick up the $$$ and move on. Ardy has been in Canada for years and is doing very well in Calgary, coaching private club and now partnering with private club Clear 1. Rexy could do very well in Canada, far less stress and enjoy life leisurely moving here and coaching, just lend his name to promote the rich baddy clubs here and he can retire...if Rexy wants someone to challenge, err...I mean to play with, he got me to play with at least, no problem man!
    If Rexy goes to calgary, i am certain that he will enjoy life in over there. No doubt about quality of life in Canada. Good place.

But you can play with Rexy? I am certain Rexy can "play" you. I am just not so sure you can play with him. Almost same typing but you need to be smart enough to read through the line to see what I mean.

Err................hey you guys out there, shall we say " do not talk big" needs to apply to not just pro players but also some forumers ove here?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    err...with Rexy, the 2 dudes are WR1, AG gold, AE gold, SS Open titles, I don't think it is that bad given it was a generation ago that MAS last won the AE.....then somehow, TBH/KKK become tidak apa gone downhill...a coach or coaches (now we have 3 fellas coaching TBH/KKK and TKH, who is one smart fella, said, if TBH/KKK screw up as in 1st round KO, cannot blame 1 coach since it is collectively coaching of 3 coaches...in other words, don't blame the coaches but point the finger or fingers at the player lah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by victory View Post
    If Rexy goes to calgary, i am certain that he will enjoy life in over there. No doubt about quality of life in Canada. Good place.

But you can play with Rexy? I am certain Rexy can "play" you. I am just not so sure you can play with him. Almost same typing but you need to be smart enough to read through the line to see what I mean.

Err................hey you guys out there, shall we say " do not talk big" needs to apply to not just pro players but also some forumers ove here?
    I need Rexy to put 10 lb weight on both ankles, eat a couple of big Mac first plus apple pie and oversized milk shake, I need 2 buddies to partner me (1 stand in front, we both cover the back, and Rexy plays alone), and we need 15 points handicap...maybe we can win...hahaha!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I thought KKK/TBH should appreciate the help that Rexy had given them to make them World No.1.

I am only disappointed that KKK/TBH had elected to abandon Rexy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need Rexy to put 10 lb weight on both ankles, eat a couple of big Mac first plus apple pie and oversized milk shake, I need 2 buddies to partner me (1 stand in front, we both cover the back, and Rexy plays alone), and we need 15 points handicap...maybe we can win...hahaha!!
    Ha ha birdie. I like you. You have humour.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    we can still rely on incoming MD players such as Ow Yao Han, Chooi Kah Ming, Teo Kok Siang and recent junior pair Nelson Heng Wei Keat/Teo Ee Yi...
    I personally think that Ow Yao Han is an excellent player especially in the front court, make less mistake ....BAM should partner Ow with Tan Boon Heong ... They can formed a world beater pair !

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    I personally think that Ow Yao Han is an excellent player especially in the front court, make less mistake ....BAM should partner Ow with Tan Boon Heong ... They can formed a world beater pair !
    Then who is better to partner KKK?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tan Wee Kiong/Tan Boon Heong would also be nice. Malaysia mainly needs more hard hitters from the back as the young players don't really have the ability to kill the rally.

Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast