User Tag List

Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 358 to 374 of 986
  1. #358
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You are given an olympic champion to train you and now you opt for a silver medalist.... what a smart brain...

    You get karma.

    On rashid. Am not a fan of him, Unless someone gets a better result than him in mo or og can say so. Who else is better locally than lcw???

    As for other malaysian coaches, I can only see csk and ykh is better interms of results. TKH and PCC got what credential??

  2. #359
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .It will depend on how fast KKK/TBH can get rid of their bad habits (playing their defensive games).We can see what top MD players do - Go for the attack and force defending errors from opponents.KKK/TBH have been thinking otherwise - Our defensive play is good, we'll cause our opponents' attack to fail.I could be wrong, but this is what I believe. .
    Chris, 2-3 months to get rid of the bad habits plus Korean style of training to turn them into speed and power player? I don't know if anyone agrees with me, these 2 will be deep fried first then locked in an oven to be baked

  3. #360
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Chris, 2-3 months to get rid of the bad habits plus Korean style of training to turn them into speed and power player? I don't know if anyone agrees with me, these 2 will be deep fried first then locked in an oven to be baked
    Yoo-Yoo did not tell you his secret training method...it is Korean ginseng (not the KL Petaling Street pasar malam stuff) can make KKK/TBH into king kong, there you get speed and power in 2-3 months time

  4. #361
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,044
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Yoo-Yoo did not tell you his secret training method...it is Korean ginseng (not the KL Petaling Street pasar malam stuff) can make KKK/TBH into king kong, there you get speed and power in 2-3 months time
    Never heard King Kong got speed.

  5. #362
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Now, they opted to skip HK Open....to concentrate on training and be ready to make a come back !!

    So, they will play in Chn Open in the following week............??

  6. #363
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The chinese will fry them.

  7. #364
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Now, they opted to skip HK Open....to concentrate on training and be ready to make a come back !!

    So, they will play in Chn Open in the following week............??

    they will lay low and skip tournament for 6 months
    remember coach YYS got 6 months probations period
    if KKK/TBH low profile until OG, i believe before OG,
    YYS kena "fried sotong" already...Rexy already kena this....

  8. #365
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    they will lay low and skip tournament for 6 months
    remember coach YYS got 6 months probations period
    if KKK/TBH low profile until OG, i believe before OG,
    YYS kena "fried sotong" already...Rexy already kena this....
    I tot top 10 are compulsary ro take part in SSP.................!!

  9. #366
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    I tot top 10 are compulsary ro take part in SSP.................!!
    then can withdraw, injury or something

  10. #367
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    then can withdraw, injury or something
    And then make sure themselves drop out of top 10 but still remain in top 16...............right ??

    They are quite sure a place in OLY MD from MAS, just keep in top 16 will do...! Right ??

  11. #368
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    And then make sure themselves drop out of top 10 but still remain in top 16...............right ??

    They are quite sure a place in OLY MD from MAS, just keep in top 16 will do...! Right ??

    smart boy...now is psycho war....real showtime will be OG...

  12. #369
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    smart boy...now is psycho war....real showtime will be OG...
    Seems like u already good in reading 'trend' now.......good for u, D.....LOL !!

  13. #370
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Seems like u already good in reading 'trend' now.......good for u, D.....LOL !!
    coz I dont play FB game so much...not like someone, FB page full of games....

  14. #371
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,129
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You all ah,1st place you all ask whats the trend. give the trend, complain abt it. Not only that, interpret my meaning wrong. dont give trend, comment why never give.KK/TBH cannot simply skip premier Ss, fine Usd 5,000. remember what hauge mention abt saina case

  15. #372
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    You all ah,1st place you all ask whats the trend. give the trend, complain abt it. Not only that, interpret my meaning wrong. dont give trend, comment why never give.KK/TBH cannot simply skip premier Ss, fine Usd 5,000. remember what hauge mention abt saina case
    Relax Helang,....we just kidding....!!

    So they will be there la.............SSP !!

  16. #373
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    coz I dont play FB game so much...not like someone, FB page full of games....
    I wonder who is that ....??

    OK....Stop all this OT here......D !! lol

  17. #374
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,838
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    They will be 1st rnd casualty if tbe hide.

Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 08:27 PM
  2. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 06:43 AM
  3. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 10:02 AM
  4. Koo kien keat & Tan boon heong chinese forum
    By vivkkktbh in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 06-07-2007, 07:29 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 01:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •