User Tag List

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Relax Helang,....we just kidding....!!

So they will be there la.............SSP !!
    yes relax, i am just teasing,J......
    we do not know anything about trend thats why we gave our 5 cents...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's see how they fare under YYS of korea..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Let's see how they fare under YYS of korea..
    Don't forget... YYS is to prepare KKK/TBH for the 2012 Olympic Games.

Matches before the Games could be treated as experimental.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Never heard King Kong got speed.
    You must be sleeping throughout the movie..when King Kong was after the chick, he run, jump, smash (err..hit), kick faster than SuperDan...now go rent that movie again and watch slooowly, not falling asleep. There are 3 versions of KK, one in black-white made before you are born, one starring Jessica Lange made when you are maybe in diaper and one recent starring Naomi Watts made when I dunno where you are...hahaha!!
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 11-04-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    You must be sleeping throughout the movie..when King Kong was after the chick, he run, jump, smash (err..hit), kick faster than SuperDan...now go rent that movie again and watch slooowly, not falling asleep. There are 3 versions of KK, one in black-white made before you are born, one starring Jessica Lange made when you are maybe in diaper and one recent starring Naomi Watts made when I dunno where you are...hahaha!!
    I am on my way to the video shop. Not sure if I can find though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so now they r not under Pang CC anymore?

its kinda confusing??? arent they wanna train under Pang CC???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow... the upcoming and rising Thai pair Issara Bodin/Jongjit Maneepong managed to beat Mads/Jonas in straight games... wonder how KKK/TBH lost in straight games to Mads/Jonas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Wow... the upcoming and rising Thai pair Issara Bodin/Jongjit Maneepong managed to beat Mads/Jonas in straight games... wonder how KKK/TBH lost in straight games to Mads/Jonas
    Sometime it is hard to compare that way. Some pairs may find certain pairs are easier for them while other pairs are hard to beat. Head to head count is the only way to compare their strength.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Pang is suitable to coach both KKK/TBH. This episode is like during Misbun/LCW to LiMao/LCW back
    to Misbun/LCW and now SBok/LCW.

Initially Pang coached TBH/KKK then Rexy - KKK/TBH and back to Pang KKK/TBH. Don't know who is next
    after that.
    SO, now under Pang, results till "yucky"....change coach again? KKK is the problem, pity TBH...OG Gold, dream on...easy to comment BUT if put your last dollar, would you bet on them to deliver?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by damondemon View Post
    SO, now under Pang, results till "yucky"....change coach again? KKK is the problem, pity TBH...OG Gold, dream on...easy to comment BUT if put your last dollar, would you bet on them to deliver?
    Since KKK/TBH had requested to return to train under Pang Cheh Chang (and the request was granted), they should be more enthusiastic to train harder now.

However, BAM made things a little different now - getting Yoo Yong-sung to get involved.

Don't if KKK/TBH had any say about getting Yoo Yong-sung involved?

If KKK/TBH weren't consulted about getting Yoo Yong-sung involved, they might blame BAM later for doing something that wasn't required.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And this was what Yoo Yong-sung said on his first day at Juara Stadium in Bukit Kiara (on Wednesday 02-Nov-2011);

Ive heard of Kien Keat-Boon Heong but I have yet to really see them play.

I have requested videos of them in action so that I can see for myself how bad they actually are.

From what I hear, they are having trouble and not really functioning well as a pair.

I shall help the other coaches by teaching them how to strengthen up the two shuttlers mentally and take control of their own game.

My training methods usually revolve around speed and power ... something the Malaysian players already have.

I just need to help them realise their own strengths."

Source: http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...195&sec=sports

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    This is an insult to these 2 guys. lol.I still think it is attitude tho. How did they win the AE and AG then? Wednesday November 2, 2011

Kien Keat and Boon Heong not good thinkers, says Cheh Chang

By KNG ZHENG GUAN

[COLOR=#000000]PETALING JAYA: The problem with doubles pair Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is that they are not very good thinkers on court. That is the harsh indictment of the coach the duo chose over Rexy Mainaky.It has taken only a month for Pang Cheh Chang to discover that what ails Kien Keat and Boon Heong is their speed of thought � the lack of it.The world No. 5 pair opted for Cheh Chang after an underwhelming performance in the WorldChampionships back in August. They duly expressed their dissatisfaction with Rexy and demanded a change in coach.The BA of Malaysia (BAM) acceded and the nation�s top doubles pair were seemingly on their way back after fighting performances in the China Masters and Japan Open in Septem*ber.Back to square one: Koo Kien Keat (left) and Tan Boon Heong crashed out in the early rounds in the Denmark and French Opens.But last month, they were once again back to their worst when they crashed to early defeats in the Denmark and French Opens after struggling against lower ranked opponents.[COLOR=#333333]It even prompted South Korean head coach Sung Han-kook to pronouce that Kien Keat-Boon Heong were mentally weak after their uninspiring first round loss to third ranked Korean pair Kwon Yi-goo-Cho Gun-woo in the first round at Copenhagen.[/COLOR�The doubles game nowadays is more technical and very much strategy based. It is something Kien Keat-Boon Heong have yet to comprehend,� said Cheh Chang, who is trying his utmost to revive the pair�s game and fortunes.�The Korean and Chinese pairs have moved up a level and have a very good combination of defence and attacking play.�The European pairs may not have the best attacking game, but they are stronger and smarter when it comes to strategies on court.�Kien Keat-Boon Heong, on the other hand, are still playing their own game and being left behind. It allows their opponents to set a trap and easily expose them on the counter,� said Cheh Chang.�I�m trying to get them to understand their weakness and help them develop new ideas on court. Hopefully, they�ll start to think, add a new element to their game and make it less predictable.�[/COLORGiven their recent poor form, Cheh Chang has decided to wait a little longer before deciding whether to enter Kien Keat-Boon Heong for the Hong Kong and China Opens later this month.Meanwhile, South Korean coach Yoo Yong-sung has signed a two-year contract with the BAM and will report to head doubles coach Tan Kim Her today.He will assist Cheh Chang in training Kien Keat-Boon Heong for the morning sessions and help Kim Her with the rest of the doubles squad in the evening.The BAM are getting a special tutor to help Yong-sung learn English in order to better communicate with the players.
    Kkk/tbh mentally weak / cannot think? What nonsense! How can any player win decent titles if they haven t passed those barriers? Do MAS coaches believe that other MDs can think without being taught or guided by their coaches through discussions? Problem is MAS coaches are not comprehensive in helping with match preparations. Kkk/tbh opponents now play at a different level tactically because intensive video analysis make such preparations possible. Such homework help players with ready answers to opponents known tactics. Kkk/tbh s game s so predictable their opponents can even rehearse beforehand. Other MAS MDs are more of a handful because their maps have not been traced out yet. But MAS MDs worst weakness is their stamina. If a MD have a pattern of losing almost all 3game matches, especially winning G1 and losing the next two, the key problem must be stamina. Stamina is crucial because it builds and sustains confidence, especially under pressure. Short of stamina, collapse is imminent and swift. Nothing to do with mental weakness or IQ. How can a former AG MD champion be weak thinking? Are or can badminton champions be so if they are idiots? MAS coaches are the real idiots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time to do stress test. make them run against the other top pairs. I bet, the will ask for coke or macdonalds after halfway. lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Kkk/tbh mentally weak / cannot think? What nonsense! How can any player win decent titles if they haven t passed those barriers? Do MAS coaches believe that other MDs can think without being taught or guided by their coaches through discussions? Problem is MAS coaches are not comprehensive in helping with match preparations. Kkk/tbh opponents now play at a different level tactically because intensive video analysis make such preparations possible. Such homework help players with ready answers to opponents known tactics. Kkk/tbh s game s so predictable their opponents can even rehearse beforehand. Other MAS MDs are more of a handful because their maps have not been traced out yet. But MAS MDs worst weakness is their stamina. If a MD have a pattern of losing almost all 3game matches, especially winning G1 and losing the next two, the key problem must be stamina. Stamina is crucial because it builds and sustains confidence, especially under pressure. Short of stamina, collapse is imminent and swift. Nothing to do with mental weakness or IQ. How can a former AG MD champion be weak thinking? Are or can badminton champions be so if they are idiots? MAS coaches are the real idiots.
    I agree...... KKK/TBH just haven't got the stamina to play the 3rd game.

As soon as KKK/TBH are required to play the 3rd game, I usually stop following their match (knowing that they have no more stamina left); And I usually follow another match (on another court).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok. time for punching bags. What do you reckon? Which round will they crumble? lol.

2nd round is a tough one. If they go thro, next would be koo/yoo?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say 2nd round, they will lose to Alvent/Hendra.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    I say 2nd round, they will lose to Alvent/Hendra.
    I think so too.

Currently, KKK/TBH are ranked World No.5, while Alvent Yulianto Chandra/Hendra Aprida Gunawan are No.9.

They could be expected to face each other in Round 2; and it should be a very close match. Perhaps it could be The Match of the Day in Round 2?

Source: http://bwfcontent.tournamentsoftware...1&category=474
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 11-22-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast