User Tag List

Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Training early at the official venue..

Photos from Rosman Razak fb..
    George, did you ask permission from Rosman Razak before posting photos? Photos posted in FB not exactly for public viewing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading all this news updates just really is very disheartening. Don't know why Malaysian players always get into this kind of BS. Ppl like CY/FHF can be so consistent for almost 10 years and win 4 World Championships. LYD won Olympic Gold Medal at the age of 19, and may yet win another. KKK/TBH? They might even have to retire soon if their results keep on deteriorating like it has been of late. Man... better start finding someone else to support. These two only know how to disappoint.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INA and MAS players tend to get big-headed easily. One and two major titles and they think they are on top of the world and couldn't care less about winning another one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Koo Keng Kiat and Tan Boon heong performace lately are really bad. I think couch played and important role for the achievement of the players. Hopefully BAM assign good couch for both of them. For me it is quite dissapoint if just ignore the talent that both of them have. Hope they can upgrade themselves and be consistent player like Chai Yun & Fu Hai Feng from China pluss good dicipline in order to achieve.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    George, did you ask permission from Rosman Razak before posting photos? Photos posted in FB not exactly for public viewing
    haiyaa, see your pm...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I try record some video of their match during the MAS Open.. see got improve or not...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    If this news is true, then it is most disappointing.

If KKK/TBH do not train together, what hope do they have to perform well together in their coming matches?
    No wonder their results also
    I just watched the news report on nadi arena.. Looks like their relationship is not very good afterall.. although kkk is present in the training, but the reporter said they did not talk or see each other at all. What a shock.. KKK in an interview also said their target before OG 12 is all england.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rozina76 View Post
    Koo Keng Kiat and Tan Boon heong performace lately are really bad. I think couch played and important role for the achievement of the players. Hopefully BAM assign good couch for both of them. For me it is quite dissapoint if just ignore the talent that both of them have. Hope they can upgrade themselves and be consistent player like Chai Yun & Fu Hai Feng from China pluss good dicipline in order to achieve.
    I don't think its right to blame coaches when players are not performing well. It could be other reasons, pal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they NEED dicipline, no this no improvement and fighting spirit...!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From what I notice, KKK/TBH doesn't really talk to each other on court now although they used to talk often prior to the coach change.
    I suspect that one of them might be unhappy with the other for not giving enough commitment, but I will not make a statement without evidence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    From what I notice, KKK/TBH doesn't really talk to each other on court now although they used to talk often prior to the coach change.
    I suspect that one of them might be unhappy with the other for not giving enough commitment, but I will not make a statement without evidence.
    OMG, they gonna make thing worse just like what happened to Cheah Soon Kit and Yap Kim Hock in year 2000.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Reports says that they are 'stress' with their on court display and partnership.. What happen? May this year of DRAGON brings good fortune and feng shui to them..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Training early at the official venue..Photos from Rosman Razak fb..
    is that hendra setiawan training with Msia team?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    is that hendra setiawan training with Msia team?
    I thought Hendra Setiawan is with the Mens Singles Division. How come he is found here with TBH?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

argh
    When I went to the Badminton Swiss Open the first time watching professionals playing and I loved KKK/TBH from the beginning; I always enjoyed watching them, but in the past there havenīt been any good results from them.
    Thereīs no chance but to speak out on their problems and refocuse if they want to play a (small) role in the Olympics later this year.
    Really sad, bc they fit to each other in reference to their playing styles, but they donīt seem to be motivated or fight for the win (already discussed many times: 1st set win, 2nd no power at all, defeat in the third...).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeShuttler View Post
    Reading all this news updates just really is very disheartening. Don't know why Malaysian players always get into this kind of BS. Ppl like CY/FHF can be so consistent for almost 10 years and win 4 World Championships. LYD won Olympic Gold Medal at the age of 19, and may yet win another. KKK/TBH? They might even have to retire soon if their results keep on deteriorating like it has been of late. Man... better start finding someone else to support. These two only know how to disappoint.
    It is the culture that make the different between China, Korea and Malaysia ! Many Malaysia youth prefer easy and joyful lifestyle. Just tell me when these youngsters are free what did they do ? They already immunised to computer games, internet chatting, roti canai, starbuck coffee.... how can these people focused when come to competition ?
    I have been in China for many times, One thing I notice when I am taking MRT, when waiting to reach their destination, China Youth waste no time in reading books, newspapers,magazine etc. Over in malaysia our youth spend their time in typing sms, chatting etc....In Senzhen, I noticed that most of the China youth owned 2 jobs (one normal job, one part time job) to make a living. Over in Malaysia, many youth depend on their parents and credit cards to make a living ! Can they compete ??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    I thought Hendra Setiawan is with the Mens Singles Division. How come he is found here with TBH?
    LOL, another guy who confused himself with Hendrawan and Hendra Setiawan. Hendrawan is our MS coach while, Hendra Setiawan is INA MD independent player and the reigning OG champion.

Page 33 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast