User Tag List

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    OMG........... A new can of worm..... This is pathetic....

So, the bad guy is Mr Pang??? Trying to be a smart allec???

Boy, Pang just dig himself a big hole and a deep grave... May he rest in peace... So does Tan who agrees to this. Maybe this is also one way for BAM to fffff of all these smart gundoos?

Maybe this is why KKK has not been playing well and maybe he is messing Pang up for messing up everything??? All KKK need to do is to continue with the current miserable form and that's it. Adios Mr Pang...

So, does everyone in BAM knows this??
    That was pretty fast from blaming KKK for everything alone to TBH + PCC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well. KKK still have his faults. But to move away from Rexy is a big nono. What do you think?

If I am in KKK position, I will just tell Rexy,

Coach, I am sorry for not being able to up my form. I am trying. Give me some space. I will catch up definitely. I know you are a good coach and you wanted me to be successful, I can appreciate it. I have my 'own' personal problem I need to resolve. Let's have a 1 to 1 talk session.

So, in the room. Coach, I got girl, booze and smoking problem. How ah? How should I resolve this?

Do you think this problem above can be resolved easily? How? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to resolve the above rite? Anyone? In a university, we are thought the Importance or 'Communication'. A classic example of a 'communication error' is the Space Discovery explosion. It is all in how you communicate.

Undeadshot, U got a gf yet? If yes, how many? lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh, no wonder the graph difer so much from the usual, lol. Though I find it surprising if Pang dunno that the plan was to put TKH as chief MD coach all along. It was so obvious, ever since TKH came back. There will always be distrust towards the loyalty of the foreign coach,rexy was questioned, so is Yoo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Rexy will reply. Ok Good. I understand. Lets meet up at 5am in the morning. U do the running and the physical and spar with me. I will torture you. And if you cannot take it, let me know. I am a human too. My job is to stress and stretch you as much as I can to juice you out so that you can be at the top. I like you. You are handsome you know. Once you slimmed down, more girls will come to you. LYD will get jealous.. lmao... agree? You like? Press like... lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Rexy must be happy that he is no longer coaching KKK/TBH

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Ohh, no wonder the graph difer so much from the usual, lol. Though I find it surprising if Pang dunno that the plan was to put TKH as chief MD coach all along. It was so obvious, ever since TKH came back. There will always be distrust towards the loyalty of the foreign coach,rexy was questioned, so is Yoo.
    I would think that the results will speak for themselves, eaglehelang.

It's not about whether there is loyalty of foreign coaches or not, it's what the results that foreign coaches can produce.

When KKK/TBH were doing well, they praised Rexy. When KKK/TBH weren't doing well, they blamed Rexy.

Rexy and Yoo are professional coaches. Their reputation can be reflected from their charges' performance.

Currently, Rexy must be happy that he is no longer coaching KKK/TBH. But, Yoo must have regretted that he has taken the responsibility to coach them.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

so the circus continues.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .I would think that the results will speak for themselves, eaglehelang.It's not about whether there is loyalty of foreign coaches or not, it's what the results that foreign coaches can produce.When KKK/TBH were doing well, they praised Rexy. When KKK/TBH weren't doing well, they blamed Rexy.Rexy and Yoo are professional coaches. Their reputation can be reflected from their charges' performance.Currently, Rexy must be happy that he is no longer coaching KKK/TBH. But, Yoo must have regretted that he has taken the responsibility to coach them. .
    Even when they win, the question is still l raised. One example was when the women's team won SEA games 2009. INA was opponent in final. As for Yoo, he has already been asked abt his loyality by the press.This is always at the back of the mind. If win,ok. If lose, each time loyalty is questioned. The local coach doesn't need to face this accusation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do u think kkk and tbh can play well if they trained by the best coach in world?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    do u think kkk and tbh can play well if they trained by the best coach in world?
    KKK/TBH will go nowhere unless they start their own engine & move, even the best coach in the world can't do that. The best coach in the world will just waste his time without KKK/TBH revival.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take lcw as example, how he be world no 1 for 8 years...no good sparring partner, even not having best coach but still he can be on the top and sustain on the top. it all about player itself, whether want to change or not.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol
    on which earth did lcw be world number one for 8 years?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

limsy, give him chance la. dun buli him man. He's new. Let him help Malaysia badminton.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lol
    Agar-Agar-lah, chin-chai lah, add a few years minus a few years okay lah...Riffsuad has made his point and is true...it is really up to the player himself...since 2005 when I first saw LCW in Anaheim, LCW has improved in every aspects of his game, and the last part i.e. his mental game has vastly improved and no more jaguh kampung (village champ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    lol
    May be....may be only lah......he meant "won malaysia open 8 times" leh............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yala yala.. 8 times la.. over excited. Relax brudder.. lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coach says he is committed to players

Rexy Mainaky (right) is one of BAM’s longest serving foreign coaches, having joined in June 2005.
    1 / 1

IS Rexy Mainaky leaving Malaysia?

There has been strong speculation for more than a month now that he may take up a coaching offer in a neighbouring country although his existing contract with the BA of Malaysia (BAM) runs until June, 2013.

It is believed the Philippines BA is interested in his services and has already made an offer and Rexy is said to be in negotiations with them and could leave in April.

BA of Malaysia (BAM) general manager Kenny Goh said Rexy had not mentioned anything.

"I have not heard anything from Rexy on this matter. His contract runs until June, 2013 and he is committed to preparing our players for the London Olympics," said Kenny.

"Rexy must give two months notice if he wants to quit but there has been no discussion between the management and him regarding this. As far as is BAM is concerned, he will continue until his contract expires next year."

Rexy is one of BAM's longest serving foreign coaches, having joined in June 2005, and was also instrumental in forming the Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong pairing in 2006.

However, their poor performance for almost two years eventually ended his stint as the men's doubles head coach last September and he was redesignated as chief coach of the women's and mixed doubles.

Rexy said he is committed to helping either Wong Pei Tty-Chin Eei Hui or Vivian Hoo-Woon Khe Wei qualify for the London Olympics and had no intention of leaving BAM.

"I believe the rumours started during the Macau Open last year when I was talking to some of the Indonesian coaches. One of them was offered a coaching job by The Philippines and (former Indonesian player) Minarti (Timur) said why not I give it try. It was just meant to be a joke and it ended there," said Rexy.

"I don't have a reason to leave. My players are committed and want to qualify for the Olympics and I want to make sure they achieve the goal.

"Young players like Vivian, Khe Wei and Lim Yin Loo are showing good progress and are working very hard and my focus is to help them become solid international players."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rexy did get some offers from other countries..including Indonesia....the other INA coach that Rexy was talking about is Herry IP

Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast