User Tag List

Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FYI, KKK is the most difficult player to deal with in term of disciplines....Rexy had warned KKK many times..including skipping the training but BAM protected him....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rexy is a good coach. If his charges are obedient, commited and following his training, I see no reason for him to leave. It is important for both parties to work together.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Watch out for Lim Yin Loo as she learns more coaching from Rexy

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Rexy said he is committed to helping either Wong Pei Tty-Chin Eei Hui or Vivian Hoo-Woon Khe Wei qualify for the London Olympics and had no intention of leaving BAM.

"I believe the rumours started during the Macau Open last year when I was talking to some of the Indonesian coaches. One of them was offered a coaching job by The Philippines and (former Indonesian player) Minarti (Timur) said why not I give it try. It was just meant to be a joke and it ended there," said Rexy.

"I don't have a reason to leave. My players are committed and want to qualify for the Olympics and I want to make sure they achieve the goal.

"Young players like Vivian, Khe Wei and Lim Yin Loo are showing good progress and are working very hard and my focus is to help them become solid international players."
    True. Rexy Mainaky will be working hard to help Wong Pei Tty-Chin Eei Hui and/or Vivian Hoo-Woon Khe Wei to qualify for the 2012 London Olympics.

Also watch out for Lim Yin Loo as she learns more coaching from Rexy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Rexy was happy when he was removed from coaching KKK/TBH

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    FYI, KKK is the most difficult player to deal with in term of disciplines....Rexy had warned KKK many times..including skipping the training but BAM protected him....
    Now we can understand why Rexy was happy when he was removed from coaching KKK/TBH.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Rexy will stay in Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Rexy is a good coach. If his charges are obedient, commited and following his training, I see no reason for him to leave. It is important for both parties to work together.
    Rexy and his family love staying in Malaysia. He will stay in Malaysia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rexy knows the importance of this OG and he already knows the boys well enough with their wins in AE and AG. He should continue and torture the guys. It's a waste. Those guys should not give up no matter how hard it is. They can reach the standard if the pursue it in phases. Mentally week and asking for an alternate solution is wasting time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Rexy should come back to coach these two players.

The korean coach Yoo Yong Sung has done nothing good for the MAS pair in terms of playing style.

It was Rexy who first formed these two players from a scratch pair that surprisingly won 2006 Asian Games Gold medal at Doha in their first ever tournament together.

Also, I think Tan Boon Heong playing style is more similar to Rexy than Yoo Yong Sung or Park Joo Bong for that matter. Korean style is way too different from TBH to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    I think Rexy should come back to coach these two players.

The korean coach Yoo Yong Sung has done nothing good for the MAS pair in terms of playing style.

It was Rexy who first formed these two players from a scratch pair that surprisingly won 2006 Asian Games Gold medal at Doha in their first ever tournament together.

Also, I think Tan Boon Heong playing style is more similar to Rexy than Yoo Yong Sung or Park Joo Bong for that matter. Korean style is way too different from TBH to be honest.
    I think so, but it must be requested personally by KKK/TBH......other wise, I dont think Rexy would come back for these two......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kkk will knee down saying to rexy...

oh... my.. master... pls help me.. I need you... I won't be naughty again. Kick my butt if you have to... lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sory if u all not agree with my statement, my feeling is their journey in badminton to be on the top was end. A lot of new and better MD is appeared with new style badminton play. but they are still same even worse.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This pair is such a joy to watch especially when KKK is on form but he seems to lose his focus quite easily. Hope they will get back to the top again.
    If they regain their "old" form I think they got a real shot at the Olympics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    This pair is such a joy to watch especially when KKK is on form but he seems to lose his focus quite easily. Hope they will get back to the top again.
    They will be back to their best form since Olympics is round the corner , if that doesnt motivate them , then nothing will ! They are very exciting to watch on court. However, there are better MD teams in the world right now !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Staiger1 View Post
    They will be back to their best form since Olympics is round the corner , if that doesnt motivate them , then nothing will ! They are very exciting to watch on court. However, there are better MD teams in the world right now !
    How does Olympic around the corner motivate them to play better if they cant even put themselves above and use their brain to think ahead of other competitors? Their Olympics in 2008 was a disaster, one of the worst performance I have ever seen, too many parties to be blamed for their defeat.
    Everyone put too much pressure on them thinking that if they have beaten most pairs, it's assumed they would have ultimate upper hand in every meeting. Malaysians were too complacent and ignorant to realise how other pairs were studying and training hard to be a complete and error-free pair throughout the game. They were eventually defeated by the best pair who studied their game well and capitalise on their surprise elements. BAM firstly to be blamed for making the pair complacent, and largely it was Koo Kien Keat's fault for acting like a d*ck starting of the year 2008 and led the pair to their own destruction. He was so conceited and arrogant to the extent, coaches like Rexy couldn't find ways to control him and get him focused, geared for the Olympics.

Four years down the line, what have they achieved ? Almost nothing to convince us they will win even a bronze unless the Top Five pairs were injured or surprisingly shocked in the first round. The lesser pairs like Taiwan could beat them in a thriller match now. I can't see any hope in this pair, even Tan Kim Her or Tang Hsienhu failed to save them even it's not too late.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it same happen to markis skido and hendra setiawan. they are tie with old strategy and old fashion MD playing style. Look what happen to mathias boe and matt mogensen, from zero to hero... i dont know what strategy they used, bcoz they can beat other player under 10 scores in straight games.

I totally agreed with Mr Maqilin7, MD nowaday is no more silly error and unforce error. From what I study the denmark player is very2 less error in their games. They played like perfect game.
    Last edited by riffsuad; 01-25-2012 at 09:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mistakes, complacency is the biggest killers. First thing for them to improve is the fitness of course.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow KKK/TBH failed because they think that they can win by defending

Quote Originally Posted by phili View Post
    Agree... KKK/TBH failed because they think that they can win by playing with a defending match-plan.

Most of us BCers here think otherwise. We think that KKK/TBH can perform better with their attacking match-plan.

But they need to be fitter in order to carry out this plan of fast-and-furious attacking play.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    mistakes, complacency is the biggest killers. First thing for them to improve is the fitness of course.
    And don't keep lifting the shuttle high up la for opponent to smash.... They do this in most of the rally in their match..

Page 38 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast