User Tag List

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe shd put kkk back to mix doubles to have his work rate up and get thinner. I think he was thinner when he plays mix doubles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or maybe just go on a diet

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    Maybe shd put kkk back to mix doubles to have his work rate up and get thinner. I think he was thinner when he plays mix doubles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Will KKK/TBH perform better with their new rackets?

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    hope they will perform better with their new racket.
    If they perform better with their new rackets, then will their opponents be thinking of using some new rackets too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kien Keat-Boon Heong regaining confidence but have some way to go

Friday, 02 Mar 2012

By K.M. Boopathy
    Tan Boon Heong (left) and Koo Kien Keat have been told to focus on their first two matches at the All England in Birmingham starting Tuesday.
    MEN’S doubles Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong, despite showing glimpses of their former brilliance the last three weeks, are still not regarded as All England title contenders by their coach Tan Kim Her.
    Kien Keat-Boon Heong led from the front to help Malaysia qualify for the Thomas Cup Finals in Macau two weeks ago where they also ended their six-match losing streak to South Korea’s No 2 Ko Sung Hyun-Yoo Yeon Seong.
    Kien Keat partnered Lim Khim Wah to win the Selangor Open on Sunday but Kim Her feels they still have a long way to go to become the feared combination they once were and they must take it one match at a time in the All England, which starts in Birmingham on Tuesday.
    The draw looks easy for the duo until the last eight as they will play Japan’s Naoki Kawamae-Shoji Sato in the first round and are then expected to meet Hong Wei-Shen Ye of China but Kien Keat-Boon Heong have lost to lesser known pairs previously.
    Hong Wei-Shen Ye have beaten Kien Keat-Boon Heong and this is the reason why Kim Her doesn’t want to leave anything to chance. The coach is not even thinking about a potential clash against World No 2 Jung Jae Sung-Lee Yong Dae in the quarter-finals.
    Jae Sung-Yong Dae have an impressive record of 12 wins in 14 meetings against the Malaysians and Kim Her wants Kien Keat-Boon Heong to focus on their first two matches.
    “I always remind Kien Keat-Boon Heong to become hunters and target the opponents but they must also be prepared and be realistic. Let’s not talk about beating Jae Sung-Yong Dae yet as Kien Keat-Boon Heong’s resurgence has just begun,” said a cautious Kim Her.
    “Macau was a good motivation for them but I am not going to set them a target. They should take it one match at a time. Let them beat the Japanese pair in the first round first.
    “Hong Wei-Shen Ye are also strong and have beaten Kien Keat-Boon Heong, so the second round is not as easy as it looks.”
    Kim Her added: “I was unable to push them in training because of back-to-back tournaments (Thomas Cup qualifiers and the Selangor Open) so I have not set any targets for them.
    “They must show steady progress but the most important thing is to peak in the London Olympics. There’s no point winning international titles now but fail in the Olympics.”
    Despite Kim Her’s caution, Kien Keat-Boon Heong’s current form suggests they will meet Jae Sung-Yong Dae in the last eight and the match will show if the Malaysian pair have made progress.
    Kien Keat-Boon Heong’s fitness has been their biggest worry but there has been improvement since Roesdi Ghani was assigned as their physical trainer four weeks ago.
    Roesdi, who has been in charge of World No 1 Lee Chong Wei for the last six years, will also help Hafiz Hashim and world junior champion Zulfadli Zulkifli until the Thomas Cup Finals in May.
    Zulfadli has also received a letter of invitation from BA of Malaysia (BAM) general manager Kenny Goh yesterday and will join training on Monday under Hendrawan.
    Courtesy of New Straits Times
    I say they Koo/Tan just need to do one thing only... JUST WIN THE MATCH... don't care who their opponents are, just like what Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson said several times: "IT DOESN'T MATTER....!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    I dont think KKK is that fat...ok maybe his stomach ballooned up, a bit. Disagreements from fellow BCers are welcome.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny thing is coaches have no say in deciding on timing of local tournaments. Although it s clear that local tournaments disrupt the training schedule, TKH seemed to go along with NCC strategy of scheduling local tournaments before major tournaments like AE and WC. This seems to be a departure from the past. Something s fishy about NCC strategy which sabotages rather than supports MAS players performance internationally. Why would NCC do that consistently? What s in it for him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Although it s clear that local tournaments disrupt the training schedule, TKH seemed to go along with NCC strategy of scheduling local tournaments before major tournaments like AE and WC. This seems to be a departure from the past. Something s fishy about NCC strategy which sabotages rather than supports MAS players performance internationally. Why would NCC do that consistently? What s in it for him?
    One reason for this could be that NCC shares the opinion of BAM president (he used this reason for Axiata Cup) that local tournaments can be part of players' training programme before Olympics. Op course, if he's trully sabotaging MAS players, I wonder what more damages he intends to inflict?

Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    I dont think KKK is that fat...ok maybe his stomach ballooned up, a bit. Disagreements from fellow BCers are welcome.
    Put it this way, next to Markus Kido, he's the #2 in fatty stomach in the top 20 men's doubles.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by visor View Post
    Put it this way, next to Markus Kido, he's the #2 in fatty stomach in the top 20 men's doubles.
    I believe it's not how much we eat, but what we eat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    I believe it's not how much we eat, but what we eat.
    Maybe KKK is red meat kind of eater? His diet must be a mess...same like me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    One reason for this could be that NCC shares the opinion of BAM president (he used this reason for Axiata Cup) that local tournaments can be part of players' training programme before Olympics. Op course, if he's trully sabotaging MAS players, I wonder what more damages he intends to inflict?
    So for the Olympians, competing with inferior opponents in local tournaments help sharpen up their training for Olympics? So to ace University exams, you prepare by sitting for High Schools exams? What kind of brain does NCC and the BAM president share? Foreign money brain?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Totally out of whack. Credibility totally gone. Sad.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    So for the Olympians, competing with inferior opponents in local tournaments help sharpen up their training for Olympics? So to ace University exams, you prepare by sitting for High Schools exams? What kind of brain does NCC and the BAM president share? Foreign money brain?
    All they care is just money.. the competition would be lame, if KKK/TBH & LCW do not participate..Therefore the organizing committee asked BAM leaders to obliged KKK/TBH & LCW to participate in this competition

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Tan Kim Her plays down Kien Keat-Boon Heong’s chances in London Olympics

The Malaysian doubles head coach Tan Kim Her played down the duo of Kien Keat-Boon Heong, chances to make into the top four for London Olympics 2012.

Only top four doubles teams of the world will be awarded seeding in the mega event and World Number six Malaysian duo has very low chances to topple World Number four duo Ko Sung Hyun-Yoo Yeon Seong of South Korea in this seeding race even if they win the All England Open and the upcoming India Open.

Source: http://blogs.bettor.com/Kim-Her-play...n-news-a134082

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they are really good and top form during OG, it doesn t really matter whether seeded or not. It will be the seeded who will be scared.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will Koo/Tan gonna perform well in All-England this week especially they gonna face the uprising and recent German GP champion Hong Wei/Ye Shen from CHN...?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WILL KOO/TAN GONNA PERFORM WELL...!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone wants them to do well. The only concern of course is consistency.

I also don't think they will do well in this AE. Proof me wrong KKK. Boleh?

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast