User Tag List

Page 49 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay...Pang was assistant to Rexy..as you know that TBH was trained by Pang in early years...since they have nit done well..Pang told TBH that they should train under him,not with Rexy...then TBH asked KKK to join but KKK was hesitate as TBH warned KKK if he didn't join then he won't partner with him...Pang thought he could replace Rexy..guess what??BAM decided to put Tan Kim Her in charge instead of Pang...at the end...Pang didn't get what he wanted!!!
    Last edited by huangkwokhau; 04-12-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.. I don't like the look of Pang from day 1 actually.

Acting to be smart alec.

Time to boot him out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Well..well..actually Rexy should leave on April 16 but MAS sport ministry needed one month notice ..Rexy has submitted resignation long time ago and was supposed to leave by end of March....that's what I mean by BREAKING NEWS!!!...actually Pang betrayed Rexy and also as usual politics play well there..
    Yeah Hauge, you told us abt the Pang part when they change coach. Sad also but expected, ever since Punch Gunalan got TKH to come back.
    Actually, you know or not why Rexy chose to go Philipines instead of England or more established countries? Other than the reason he stated in Metro(menyahut cabaran). To be nearer to wife & kids?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Yeah Hauge, you told us abt the Pang part when they change coach. Sad also but expected, ever since Punch Gunalan got TKH to come back. Actually, you know or not why Rexy chose to go Philipines instead of England or more established countries? Other than the reason he stated in Metro(menyahut cabaran). To be nearer to wife & kids?
    His wife and kid will be moving there after school terms are over....the reason he chose Philippines because he has more authorities to choose the players and coaches and also programs....For tusks part...Hm..actually I had asked him since there was inquiry but then Rusia was not certain in term of support so Atik Djauhari went there....for Indonesia..there was no Pratama players otherwise Rexy would be heading that department...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nearer to manado? aha..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Things must have been really(X3) bad for Rexy to leave before OG 2012. Thought he would stay on till the gals finish off the OG but I guess his heart wasnt in it after all that had happened

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

USD12K/month may sound a lot but in England, with the high tax and the high cost of living, that is not bad but not great, if you add on the Brits OLY12 pressure/expectation. Russia, I dunno much. INA, that would be a lot of rupees but then is INA really offering USD12K/mth? Phillipines is a smart choice, given baddy is low in the totem pole and only way is up, and the standard of living could be lower than MAS.

Now, back to Rexy and his leaving that impacts MAS baddy. Really, who needs Rexy, no big deal, Rexy only claim to fame were winning AE and Asian Games gold. In MAS, we have has the famous trio of NCC who competently and famously lead MAS team to train in Bath and LCW went on to MAS WC silver and gave a polished interview after Dato lost to LD, ironman Ghani, know-all Kenny Goh and Bata James high performance whatever and don't-know-what-this-chap-really-knows Pang and MAS-best TKR, MAS has no fear (fear only goes to the weak) and MAS will out to conquer all that come into her path. Just wait till OLY12, MAS will win but if not win, no fear, our NCC will surely cook up some strategy to improve the team, maybe train in Haadyai and continue to collect the MAYBANK loot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude, you certainly have to address the taxation part eh?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King's View Post
    Dude, you certainly have to address the taxation part eh?
    We are taxed high too here, on top of that, our winter is far colder than yours. Actually, I have many Brits friends, from what I heard, it is very expensive to live in UK esp London. My Brits friends told me for them to parttime retire in UK with Canadian pension is tough. But for us to retire in MAS with Canadian pension, that is the opposite

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    We are taxed high too here, on top of that, our winter is far colder than yours. Actually, I have many Brits friends, from what I heard, it is very expensive to live in UK esp London. My Brits friends told me for them to parttime retire in UK with Canadian pension is tough. But for us to retire in MAS with Canadian pension, that is the opposite
    Ever thought of coming back? With all those Canadian money? You will live like a king.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Ever thought of coming back? With all those Canadian money? You will live like a king.
    The plan is 3 more years of work here, balik MAS for 4-5 months a year to escape the Canadian winter, then back to Canada for Spring and summer gardening/fishing and see our kids. That's the plan but God may have other plan, so let's see. We just do not want to regret one day not carrying our plan when health allows us to do so only to find out later when health fails, the plan becomes kaput. BTW, we are going to Beiging for 2 weeks later this year on the way for 2 more weeks in MAS.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His wife and kid will be moving there after school terms are over....the reason he chose Philippines because he has more authorities to choose the players and coaches and also programs....For tusks part...Hm..actually I had asked him since there was inquiry but then Rusia was not certain in term of support so Atik Djauhari went there....for Indonesia..there was no Pratama players otherwise Rexy would be heading that department...
    It is a very sad news indeed...Since INA has a lot of potential MD players, Rexy mens double instinct & the decision he took when partnering up KKK-TBH a few years back is a priceless addition to the INA MD Team... He & INA coaches might be able to form a few strong MD...

Well, hopefully Rexy & his family enjoy their time in Philippine...We shall see Philippine becomes better in Badminton after adding Rexy in their team.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay...Pang was assistant to Rexy..as you know that TBH was trained by Pang in early years...since they have nit done well..Pang told TBH that they should train under him,not with Rexy...then TBH asked KKK to join but KKK was hesitate as TBH warned KKK if he didn't join then he won't partner with him...Pang thought he could replace Rexy..guess what??BAM decided to put Tan Kim Her in charge instead of Pang...at the end...Pang didn't get what he wanted!!!
    Looks to me that TBH is quite naughty guy..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pang trying to overtake Rexy's role and the problem with BAM maybe the cause of Rexy resignation. Good for him actually he should left earlier. Quite surprise to me when read the article this morning

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this show u how people inside bam play their power game
    hehe
    thats why misbun,wong tat meng leave
    even rosman razak want to leave

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    The plan is 3 more years of work here, balik MAS for 4-5 months a year to escape the Canadian winter, then back to Canada for Spring and summer gardening/fishing and see our kids. That's the plan but God may have other plan, so let's see. We just do not want to regret one day not carrying our plan when health allows us to do so only to find out later when health fails, the plan becomes kaput. BTW, we are going to Beiging for 2 weeks later this year on the way for 2 more weeks in MAS.
    We both are the odd ones out for OT.

Some people are just so fortunate but I guess you make your own. Enjoy, Bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooo..like that yeah...