User Tag List

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, the whole world knows abt pang and tbh. Kkk is a woos....scared of tbh?
    rexy is in high demand. So many options. Every asian country can hire him.
    Last edited by extremenanopowe; 04-13-2012 at 05:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    Okay...Pang was assistant to Rexy..as you know that TBH was trained by Pang in early years...since they have nit done well..Pang told TBH that they should train under him,not with Rexy...then TBH asked KKK to join but KKK was hesitate as TBH warned KKK if he didn't join then he won't partner with him...Pang thought he could replace Rexy..guess what??BAM decided to put Tan Kim Her in charge instead of Pang...at the end...Pang didn't get what he wanted!!!
    Now I know why the communication between KKK and TBH is deterioriating day by day...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star Online > Sports
    Friday April 13, 2012
    Rexy Mainaky finally calls time on seven-year stint as coach
    By RAJES PAUL
    KUALA LUMPUR: National coach Rexy Mainaky has finally called time on his remarkable seven-year stint – one of the longest by a foreign badminton coach – in Malaysia.
    Looking quite relaxed and even jovial during the press conference in Bukit Jalil yesterday, the 44-year-old Rexy dropped a bombshell by announcing that he is leaving to begin a new challenge as the Philippines national coaching director.
    Having served the one-month notice, he will begin work in Manila on May 1, although his contract with the National Sports Council (NSC) runs until June next year.
    But he will be around for the next two weeks with his Olympic-bound shuttlers Chin Eei Hui-Wong Pei Tty and the other women shuttlers before officially handing over the duties to coaches Jeremy Gan and Chong Kien Ling.
    Rexy had earlier quit twice – during the 2006 Asian Games and 2008 Malaysian Open – while he was the coach of the men’s doubles department but was coaxed back.

In September last year, Rexy was demoted from coaching the men’s doubles department to the women’s doubles when his blue-eyed boys Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong requested for a new coach to take their game to a higher level.
    “This time my decision to quit the national team is final. I informed boss Kenny (Goh, general manager) after the All-England last month,” said Rexy.

“But I want everyone to be clear that I am leaving on a good note. It should not be linked with anything bad. I have enjoyed coaching here in Malaysia and I have good working relationships with the BAM (Badminton Association of Malaysia) and the NSC.
    “I have come to a stage where I wanted a new and fresh challenge.”
    Asked why he could not wait for a few more months to guide Eei Hui-Pei Tty to the London Olympic Games before tendering his resignation letter, Rexy took a while before saying: “No comment.”
    Although he put up a happy front, it is quite obvious that Rexy is deeply affected by someone’s actions in the BAM administration and the way the women’s doubles have been neglected. Rexy, who chose to keep some things to himself, said he is looking forward to the challenge of coaching in the Philippines under a two-year contract.
    He denied that he was leaving for better financial terms.
    “Russia had offered me even more – about US$12,000 a month but I did not take it up. Indonesia and England too have asked me to join them. The Philippines are paying about the same amount offered by Malaysia but I chose them because of the challenge,” he said.
    “I will have the freedom to choose the players and the coaches and draft the programme from scratch. They have 20 national shuttlers without any standing in the world and this number is small for a country of 55 million.
    “To change all this will be a great accomplishment for a coach and this is what I intend to do. Park Joo-bong took over Japan when the country did not have many good players but look at where they are now. Of course, it’ll take time but I am ready for the challenge.”
    Asked about his moments of joy and sorrow as a coach here, he chose to speak of only two major disappointments: “I promised Malaysians that I will produce a world and Olympic champion ... but I am disappointed that I was unable to achieve either.”

Kien Keat-Boon Heong were Rexy’s best pair and they did the country proud by winning the 2006 Doha Asiad gold medal and the 2007 All-England title. They maintained their supremacy as the country’s best doubles pair over the last seven years.
    The duo came close to nicking the 2010 World Championships crown but crashed out in the final in Paris and failed to make any headway at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
    When prodded to give his thoughts on BAM’s coaching and training structure and also Kien Keat-Boon Heong’s chances at the London Games, Rexy said: “Everything is in place at BAM and the system is good. I can’t be saying anything else. As for Kien Keat-Boon Heong, they have a chance at the London Games ... but it all lies in their hands.”

http://thestar.com.my/services/print...asp&sec=sports

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even reporters know something is fishy....Rexy denied the rumor that someone within BAM didn't like his existence in MAS badminton which is true....the genius NCC....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even reporters know something is fishy....Rexy denied the rumor that someone within BAM didn't like his existence in MAS badminton which is true....the genius NCC....
    No surprise there...So siau la this NCC...How did he get to work in BAM again??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rexy did what he could in these years, in regardless big or small achievements.
    If you're not happy, leave (while you have other options) to seek better opportunties elsewhere, at least for a change.
    After all, Rexy will not be happy if he continues to stay there on.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is good for Rexy to leave if the current workplace is not suitable to him. No point staying. All the best to him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Philippine is a nice city for rexy and family they will take care of him

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a lotssssss of funny story happened in bam
    u and me are not the only one who know it,hauge.
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    erm,can u recall what is ng chin cai initial post?
    or
    can u really tell which people is helding what post in bam?
    hehe

to answer ur question
    having a lawyer along your side will ensure u able to use the grey area and borderline even better
    hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is a classy parting way response, no pissing around like nothing good to say, don't say it The promise that Rexy said he failed to bring an OLY and WC MD gold, that tells me Rexy is a true professional passionate in his work, not there for the loot. The failure goes to the big-headed players and the just as incompetent big-ego BAM coach and management, no surprise to me....So, now that TBH-KKK went with Pang and then TKH, are the results any better? the opposite is true, they sink lower in the ranking, so after Rexy took the fall, who is the next fall guy, not TKH, then who?.....the clowns and the circus show continues....MAS Boleh!
    Phillipines baddy players are no-names and just like underdogs, they will listen. Only way to go is up...good choice for Rexy. Russia is good choice too, flushed with cash, Russian players have size and all, achieve nothing much for now, and if they could have an excellent coach like Rexy and follow his formula should be a force too. Giood things follow good people, leaving is not the end but the beginning of something better...Phillipines Boleh

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    That is a classy parting way response, no pissing around like nothing good to say, don't say it The promise that Rexy said he failed to bring an OLY and WC MD gold, that tells me Rexy is a true professional passionate in his work, not there for the loot. The failure goes to the big-headed players and the just as incompetent big-ego BAM coach and management, no surprise to me....So, now that TBH-KKK went with Pang and then TKH, are the results any better? the opposite is true, they sink lower in the ranking, so after Rexy took the fall, who is the next fall guy, not TKH, then who?.....the clowns and the circus show continues....MAS Boleh!
    Phillipines baddy players are no-names and just like underdogs, they will listen. Only way to go is up...good choice for Rexy. Russia is good choice too, flushed with cash, Russian players have size and all, achieve nothing much for now, and if they could have an excellent coach like Rexy and follow his formula should be a force too. Giood things follow good people, leaving is not the end but the beginning of something better...Phillipines Boleh
    there is only 2 way
    join them or leave them
    hehe

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course Rajes Paul knows, she's been around the baddy reporting scene a long time. I betcha she even knows the who, what, where & all, she just cant say it in public, hence the hints.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    On KKK/TBH, well, I reckon KKK is pissed at TBH for suggesting going with Pang, now his sifu is leaving. Hence, their performance is getting worse & worse, no way TKH can actually do anything to patch it.

Uncle, Russia has some good WD and/or MD players that gave trouble to Asian doubles. Imagine if Rexy went, whoaa, sure winners.
    Philipines players are raw, can see from Axiata Cup, the fact that they are willing to pay Rexy what he got in Msia shows investment into the sport.

Really appreciate what Rexy has done for Msian doubles all these years, from MD to WD to XD. Not only KKK/TBH ya, Msia women's team won the 2009 SEA Games gold also due to Rexy's strategy in doubles. If it wasnt Rexy, the XD dept, senior level would not have taken off the ground.
    Last edited by eaglehelang; 04-13-2012 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a saying in sun tze, something like this:When you win too many wars as a general for your king, you need to retire before those surrounding the king pin you down

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    There is a saying in sun tze, something like this:When you win too many wars as a general for your king, you need to retire before those surrounding the king pin you down
    Just like Caesar got knifed by those around him.....hoot, whoot...ouch weeee

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aikachan View Post
    Connections and kissing lots of big butts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Axiata Cup might have actually been good to make Phillipines more serious about badminton!