User Tag List

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
Results 919 to 935 of 986
  1. #919
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    3,955
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    As Kim Her said "Cheh Chang wants to include mixed doubles training for Kien Keat and Boon Heong so that they can improve on their court coverage."

    Actually, I think training in Singles is a better idea.
    .
    Training Singles is better idea..Definitely..

  2. #920
    Regular Member diverdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Surely it comes down to how much the pair want to win and the desire should stem from that. Playing mixed might help as it will split the partnership up. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and maybe they will start appreciating and respecting each other if they are split up.

  3. #921
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    melaka
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I was confused too. How come Kim Sa Rang sitting next to Lee Yong Bo? Asking for favours?
    hahaha...asking for a slot in china team..seat next to LYB is KSR...hahaha

  4. #922
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    melaka
    Posts
    76
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    For kkk, he'd go for a beer. For TBH, he'd play poker better.

    stubbornly persevere
    hahaha..very naughty aaa...

  5. #923
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they are creative double, but make mistake a lot. that only the problem. coach should do something to them. For example conduct a punishment during training... to win in 21 points games, they should not do more than 5 mistakes. if within 6-10 mistakes it depend how much your oppenent do a mistake. if more than 10 mistakes definetely you will lost in that game...very simple...

  6. #924
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Question Conduct a punishment during training?

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    they are creative double, but make mistake a lot. that only the problem. coach should do something to them. For example conduct a punishment during training... to win in 21 points games, they should not do more than 5 mistakes. if within 6-10 mistakes it depend how much your oppenent do a mistake. if more than 10 mistakes definetely you will lost in that game...very simple...
    .
    Hahaha... Conduct a punishment during training?

    What type of punishment? One hundred push-ups?
    .

  7. #925
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Hahaha... Conduct a punishment during training?

    What type of punishment? One hundred push-ups?
    .
    whatever la.. as long they will not repeat same mistake. take LD as example, when he done one mistake, look at his face and reaction... mistake is something like very strange and unacceptable for him.

  8. #926
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,739
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink LD shows us that he is not pleased whenever he made any mistakes

    Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    whatever la.. as long they will not repeat same mistake. take LD as example, when he done one mistake, look at his face and reaction... mistake is something like very strange and unacceptable for him.
    .
    Perhaps that's the difference.

    Some players laugh at their mistakes, while LD shows us that he is not pleased whenever he made any mistakes.
    .

  9. #927
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,457
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Perhaps that's the difference.

    Some players laugh at their mistakes, while LD shows us that he is not pleased whenever he made any mistakes.
    .
    I don't like his reaction whenever he made mistakes. A bit over exaggerated.

  10. #928
    Regular Member pBmMalaysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Kuching, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Posts
    4,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's the problem lee Chong Wei can't capitalize everytime playing with him when that happens.

  11. #929
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I don't like his reaction whenever he made mistakes. A bit over exaggerated.
    yeah i dont like too if i look at in negative side.. but if u look at positive side that mean we should not make a mistake during the match if we want win the game. everyday we training right?, same thing right? then why should we do silly mistake?

  12. #930
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i sense sarcasm.. hehehe

    i cant believe that Lin Dan hates his mistakes more... are there anyone (let alone players) on this earth who likes mistakes? or only hates mistakes a little................crazy lah that idea

    Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    .
    Perhaps that's the difference.

    Some players laugh at their mistakes, while LD shows us that he is not pleased whenever he made any mistakes.
    .

  13. #931
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    klang
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pajrul View Post
    i sense sarcasm.. hehehe

    i cant believe that Lin Dan hates his mistakes more... are there anyone (let alone players) on this earth who likes mistakes? or only hates mistakes a little................crazy lah that idea
    he just to mention how LD express himself after he do a mistake. the issue is not talk about whether like mistake or didnt like mistake. and i also just to mention one player if he want to reach untill top perform badminton player like LD, he/she will not pleased whenever he/she made any mistakes. Thats why very hard to see LD make a mistake..imo..

  14. #932
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Watching TBH/KKK against CM/MB live on Indonesia Open 2012. Holy **** they play so bad it hurts... KKK doesn't seem intrested at all.

  15. #933
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,917
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sad to see these pair look clueless on the court, either they gave up or all tactics not working
    Feel like being bully by the Danes

  16. #934
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    To me it feels like TBH wants to get back to their "old" form but KKK bringing him down with him when he lacks committment like he's doing right now. They will absolutely eaten alive if they play like this in the OL.

  17. #935
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,917
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfektion View Post
    To me it feels like TBH wants to get back to their "old" form but KKK bringing him down with him when he lacks committment like he's doing right now. They will absolutely eaten alive if they play like this in the OL.
    Tbh still looks like he has the abilities but kkk looks clueless, or maybe he lack confidence

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. To All Koo Kien Keat and Tan Boon Heong's fan..Let's Chat!
    By Bundoksaint in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 42
    : 02-16-2013, 07:27 PM
  2. can koo kien keat n tan boon heong win again
    By kkkfans in forum Hong Kong Open 2007
    Replies: 27
    : 11-27-2007, 05:43 AM
  3. what happened to kien keat n boon heong
    By kkkfans in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2007
    Replies: 58
    : 11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
  4. Koo kien keat & Tan boon heong chinese forum
    By vivkkktbh in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 2
    : 06-07-2007, 06:29 AM
  5. Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong is on the blog!
    By little_bird in forum German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2007
    Replies: 0
    : 03-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •