User Tag List

Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    Tbh still looks like he has the abilities but kkk looks clueless, or maybe he lack confidence
    Yeah that's exactly what I mean TBH is my absolute favorite MD player atm. Sad to see KKK bringing him down like this, sure Malaysian coaches must see this aswell. Sad to say when KKK is on a good day he is just plain awsome! And to be fair there is no Malaysian MD player that can match him at the net when he's playing well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

especially KKK, he's no intent to win over BoMo, while TBH wants to win... looks like TBH gonna persuade his coach to return back with ah how as regular pair... but now ah how is temporary ok with ah kiong...
    therefore have to wait after olympic for coach to decide whether to say goodbye to koo/tan combination...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bolo punyer kkk...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    especially KKK, he's no intent to win over BoMo, while TBH wants to win... looks like TBH gonna persuade his coach to return back with ah how as regular pair... but now ah how is temporary ok with ah kiong...
    therefore have to wait after olympic for coach to decide whether to say goodbye to koo/tan combination...
    if I m not mistaken, some forumer who had insider info said after OG12, all double partners will be split...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy 2012 Indonesian Open Semi-Finals (KKK didn't play well)

I missed out on watching the match live.

Reading from the posts, it appears that not only that they lost, but KKK's form is still not up to standard. However, it's good to hear that TBH is doing OK.

Got to watch the replay later.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post

Reading from the posts, it appears that not only that they lost, but KKK's form is still not up to standard. However, it's good to hear that TBH is doing OK.

i suggest you give it a miss.
    they are definitely up to the standard, their standard.

really, its that bad

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, agree with AlanY.
    Watching this match and how they play may affect your standard to drop.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    For sure they will split, they just waiting for the time only. After change coach to Pang and Rexy left Msia, KKK and TBH are not interested in their partnership anymore.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    For sure they will split, they just waiting for the time only. After change coach to Pang and Rexy left Msia, KKK and TBH are not interested in their partnership anymore.
    One wants Rexy and the other wants Pang.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kkk is on rexy side? church buddy eh? good. lets boot out the gambler. lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sometime i feel pity on them bcos we cant blame to them 100%, bcos in malaysia they are only one is good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what a trashing i feel sorry for kkk today. any confidence left in kkk today was crushed with that countless "in your face net kills" by the danes. the danes found their way to force kkk/tbh to lift. and the danes was quick to get into attacking formation, boe standing firmly at the net and killed off any loose return while Mo attacking with steep angle from the back. Mo smashes was not hard. only around 220 km/h if compared to tbh 260km/h usual, but they were very lethal because of the angle. i was hoping to see some kind of counter attack strategy after 1st game but both kkk/tbh and coach pang brains seems frozen today.

kind of unfair to say it is all kkk fault. its a game of teamwork anyway. i must say kkk does seems fitter this time around. i just think that their fast and furious strategy that won them AE2007 just don't work anymore. it has taken them to semifinal of this tournament. works ok against the younger pairs but with the top pairs like Bo/Mo, Cai/Fu and LYD/JJS... perhaps kkk and tbh will have to think quickly, put variation into their game and always find a comeback tactic in time.

riffsuad is right. we don't have many choice. they are still our olympic hope, so i hope they make lesson from this game today and goes all out next month to make amend. so lets give them all the support we can. peace

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

before rexy left, they can still reach final and semi but now... worst... maybe not due to poor coaching from pang but rather the reason below..

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limb7567 View Post
    what a trashing i feel sorry for kkk today. any confidence left in kkk today was crushed with that countless "in your face net kills" by the danes. the danes found their way to force kkk/tbh to lift. and the danes was quick to get into attacking formation, boe standing firmly at the net and killed off any loose return while Mo attacking with steep angle from the back. Mo smashes was not hard. only around 220 km/h if compared to tbh 260km/h usual, but they were very lethal because of the angle. i was hoping to see some kind of counter attack strategy after 1st game but both kkk/tbh and coach pang brains seems frozen today.

kind of unfair to say it is all kkk fault. its a game of teamwork anyway. i must say kkk does seems fitter this time around. i just think that their fast and furious strategy that won them AE2007 just don't work anymore. it has taken them to semifinal of this tournament. works ok against the younger pairs but with the top pairs like Bo/Mo, Cai/Fu and LYD/JJS... perhaps kkk and tbh will have to think quickly, put variation into their game and always find a comeback tactic in time.

riffsuad is right. we don't have many choice. they are still our olympic hope, so i hope they make lesson from this game today and goes all out next month to make amend. so lets give them all the support we can. peace
    What was said is true; KKK/TBH are still the No.1 pair from MAS.

After so many Olympic Games, it's a surprise that pairs from these 5 countries; CHN, DEN, INA, MAS and KOR are still dominating the Mens Doubles event.

But perhaps, at this 2012 London Olympic Games, MAS could be at the bottom of this group of 5.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aren't people forgetting that the Danes are ranked higher than the pair from Mas. Also its obvious that Koo/Tan are not the pair they once were. They still play some very good badminton but need to assert their game on the court. This comes with dominating the net and playing further up the court. If it was a school report it would say "must try harder!"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What was said is true; KKK/TBH are still the No.1 pair from MAS.
    After so many Olympic Games, it's a surprise that pairs from these 5 countries; CHN, DEN, INA, MAS and KOR are still dominating the Mens Doubles event.
    But perhaps, at this 2012 London Olympic Games, MAS could be at the bottom of this group of 5.
    They already are at the bottom of this group.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diverdan View Post
    Aren't people forgetting that the Danes are ranked higher than the pair from Mas. Also its obvious that Koo/Tan are not the pair they once were. They still play some very good badminton but need to assert their game on the court. This comes with dominating the net and playing further up the court. If it was a school report it would say "must try harder!"
    A badminton match consists of 21 points of 2 games, not "some very good badminton" here and there. You won't win matches this way.

Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast