User Tag List

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tan Kim Her should break up the KKK/TBH pairing as they are no longer effective.
    Please don't be soft anymore even though KKK/TBH may spring a win now and then as the wins are usually in matches against lower-ranked pairs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who wants to bet with me that they will break up as soon as their olympic match finishes? They can't break up now as they still have OG to come

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Put Goh in for experience better. Both these idiots should take this as a punishment for disappointing their fans and nation.

They could have been in top 4 if not because of these politics and someone back stabbing Rexy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb If you are not going anywhere, one option is to seek a fresh start elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Who wants to bet with me that they will break up as soon as their olympic match finishes? They can't break up now as they still have OG to come
    True, as the article said on 03-September-2011 (referring to Post #1);

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Source: http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...253&sec=sports

By RAJES PAUL
    Saturday September 3, 2011

(Pang) Cheh Chang had coached Boon Heong during his junior days at the Bukit Jalil Sports School (BJSS). In fact, it was under Cheh Chang’s guidance that Boon Heong and his former partner Hoon Thien How emerged as the world junior champion in 2005.

“I believe Pang will be able to help us. I remember my junior days with him and, hopefully, Koo and I will be able to do something different under him as senior players now,” said Boon Heong.

It is the same as when you work in a company. If you have been a manager for some time and are not going anywhere, one option is to seek a fresh start elsewhere. There is nothing wrong with the present company but it is more about one’s own will to make a difference.

“Koo and I are not undermining Rexy by switching coaches. We realise that we are not going anywhere and we have to do something if we want to be winners again.

“It was not easy for us to make this decision but we are happy that Rexy took it well when we spoke to him today.

“I will always be thankful to him. We have won many titles but I will remember him for changing my lifestyle. I used to be lazy but he motivated me to work harder.

We hope that our request to train under Pang will help us keep alive our dream of doing well in the Olympic Games. We want to win and we have to get our act right with just 11 months to go.

Kien Keat-Boon Heong played in their first international tournament under Rexy at the Japan Open in September 2006 and reached the final. They nailed the Asian Games gold medal for the first time in three decades for the country at Doha in 2006 – marking their rise as the country’s top pair.

Kien Keat-Boon Heong remained as MAS best contenders for the gold medal at the 2012 London Olympic Games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pang, i hv suggestion here... when they hv training match kkk/tbh with other pair, give that other pair handicap like initial point at 10-0. then it will test their mental whether they can handle to win the game or not......try it.....plz......

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    pang, i hv suggestion here... when they hv training match kkk/tbh with other pair, give that other pair handicap like initial point at 10-0. then it will test their mental whether they can handle to win the game or not......try it.....plz......
    Giving a 10-0 handicap to another pair of players and to defeat them, is to be twice as good as them.

Maybe, giving a 7-0 handicap is more realistic.
    Last edited by chris-ccc; 06-17-2012 at 08:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem is that they are no longer motivated. Even if you splash them 100 million rm, I don't think they are keen.

They are there just to make up the numbers. Both will say, so what. f-it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vote for ah how!!!
    ah how chiken rice shop!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh need front player with good and intelligent court control like caiyun, lyd and boe. as of now msia hv none player like that. even ah how, he is not so fast with his fat body.... only kkk can change everything.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up KKK is still the best front-court player for MAS in 2012

tbh need front player with good and intelligent court control like caiyun, lyd and boe. as of now msia hv none player like that. even ah how, he is not so fast with his fat body.... only kkk can change everything.
    Yes, KKK is still the best front-court player for MAS in 2012.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No doubt... KKK is still the best to date at MAS for doubles front court player...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try pair tbh with chan peng soon. he also good and all rounder player. then mix double give kkk with Goh.
    Last edited by riffsuad; 06-19-2012 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong must adopt an all out attacking strategy

try pair tbh with chan peng soon. he also good and all rounder player. then mix double give kkk with Goh.
    Now, coach Pang Cheh Chang says that Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong must adopt an all out attacking strategy.

Source: http://www.nst.com.my/sports/badmint...-mode-1.100070

By K.M. BOOPATHY | boopathy@nst.com.my

MEN'S doubles Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong must adopt an all out attacking strategy if they hope to win a medal in the Olympics as their coach Pang Cheh Chang feels the time is too short to do much about their poor defence.

Kien Keat-Boon Heong's below par defence has seen them suffer heavy defeats at the hands of the world's top four -- Cai Yun-Fu Haifeng of China, South Korean pairs Jung Jae Sug-Lee Yong Dae and Ko Sung Hyun-Yoo Yeon Seong and Denmark's Mathias Boe-Carsten Mogensen and Cheh Chang believes "attacking" is the only thing that can help them in London.

Cheh Chang said Kien Keat-Boon Heong are aware of their weaknesses and are finding hard to beat the top pairs who not only have a consistent attacking game but also possess sound defence and quality service which give them the edge.

"Their attacking has improved but they are still weak in defence. The top pairs have learnt to make it difficult for them by reducing their attacking options but Kien Keat-Boon Heong must keep trying.

"They must always find a way to attack as they still have a chance to win a medal in London," said Cheh Chang.

"They did well against weaker pairs until the quarter-finals in the Indonesia Open last week when Boe-Mogensen restricted their attacking abilities. Once the Danes took over the attack, Kien Keat-Boon Heong couldn't match them.

"Kien Keat-Boon Heong must find ways to maintain their attacking game throughout a match. They must also improve their service as this will give them better attacking options.

"If they can work on these two aspects, there is a chance to overcome the top pairs."

Kien Keat-Boon Heong, ranked World No 8, are unseeded for the Olympics and the draw on July 23 will offer a clearer picture of how far they can advance in London.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CPS is not that great at the net. His smash isn't very strong either. Definitely not one of the better men doubles player that we have, TBH.
    KKK/GVS has pretty poor chemistry, obvious in the TC

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

wow... he must be a good coach...

first he discovers that koo/tan must improve their serve and return game in order to win

now he decides that they must also attack in order to win

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do they have the stamina to do that 'attacking' strategy ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Do they have the stamina to do that 'attacking' strategy ?
    That's exactly what I was thinking!

Im pretty sure the answer is NO!

Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast