User Tag List

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Misbun is smart to leave. Rexy was smiling to the photographers after the meeting. Boy oh boy.. we is
    not a happy man. Well hail BAM the paymaster.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Rexy was smiling to the photographers after the meeting

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Misbun is smart to leave. Rexy was smiling to the photographers after the meeting. Boy oh boy.. we is
    not a happy man. Well hail BAM the paymaster.
    Rexy Mainaky shouldn't be worried; He has many other countries offering him a coaching position to join them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    its easier to change coach than change players
    BAM has only this pair to depend on... lain2 belum standard lagi
    for me better change player than coach since the coach being world champ so many time lor.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flite View Post
    All the reshuffles and re-designations of coaches seemed to be heading in a backward direction. It was like throwing under performed employees around to different department heads who has yet to prove their worth (some proven failure) and hope for miracle to happen. But it should be alright for them as local defected products should be own-up by unrecognized local manufacturers.

The only good news is that the WD and XD department is going to have an established imported operator.
    If NCC is a chef cooking chow kwai teoh, first he burnt the damn thingie, then change recipe and undercook them, change again and just as clueless pray the chow kwai teoh turns out good. This fellow has no business managing badminton and just as guilty are those just-as-clueless-Datuks (boss) who appoint him and let him run this business to the ground and NCC getting paid huge amount of tax-payer $$$.
    If I am Rexy, coaching the women team has the bright side. The women team is expected not to do well, just to qualify for OLY12 is an achievement, so if Rexy can do it, that enhance his stock to turn around an underperforming team, and he will be courted to coach elsewhere. If he can't, well, the women team is no good to begin with anyway.
    TBH/KKK has their best days past them, now is downhill and gathering speed with 3 coaches and less than 11 months to get their act together. Rexy should be happy NCC provides Rexy with a perfect exit and pass the blame to TKH, and Rexy can still enjoy his RM180K salary and locked in for 2 more years...No wonder Rexy is laughing, I ROFLOL too if I am Rexy and watch this circus show imploding.
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 09-11-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK will retire become fashion model after 2012...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Moving Rexy to be their chief coach of MAS WD and XD teams

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    If NCC is a chef cooking chow kwai teoh, first he burnt the damn thingie, then change recipe and undercook them, change again and just as clueless pray the chow kwai teoh turns out good. This fellow has no business managing badminton and just as guilty are those just-as-clueless-Datuks (boss) who appoint him and let him run this business to the ground and NCC getting paid huge amount of tax-payer $$$.

If I am Rexy, coaching the women team has the bright side. The women team is expected not to do well, just to qualify for OLY12 is an achievement, so if Rexy can do it, that enhance his stock to turn around an underperforming team, and he will be courted to coach elsewhere. If he can't, well, the women team is no good to begin with anyway.

TBH/KKK has their best days past them, now is downhill and gathering speed with 3 coaches and less than 11 months to get their act together. Rexy should be happy NCC provides Rexy with a perfect exit and pass the blame to TKH, and Rexy can still enjoy his RM180K salary and locked in for 2 more years...No wonder Rexy is laughing, I ROFLOL too if I am Rexy and watch this circus show imploding.
    IMHO, the MAS Womens and Mixed Doubles teams are the groups needing a top coach. Therefore, moving Rexy to be their chief coach will be of great benefit to them.

Let's see if there can be an improvement in standard for MAS in the next Sudirman Cup (2013).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Tan Kim Her said: "I do not know"

Quote Originally Posted by ants View Post
    Well hail BAM the paymaster.
    When Tan Kim Her returned from the 2011 Taiwan Open yesterday, he found out he is now the coach of Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong.

Article: http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/20...235324/Article

'I do not know'

By Mohd Hussin Hilmie
    mohdhilmie@hmetro.com.my

Monday 12-September-2011

(Translated by Google);

Head coach of the new men's doubles, Tan Kim Her has not planned anything at eight coupling trainer and assistant coach under the two operations.

He recently returned from the Taiwan Open pleaded not know anything about the planning of the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM) and will refer to the management association.

"I do not know what to do, let me meet with the Chairman of the Coaching and Training (C & T) Ng Chin Chai (Honorary Secretary of BAM)) and Kenny Goh (General Manager) before to explain my role," said Kim Her.

Yet he regarded the action unites the doubles in a group is the most intelligent.

"Now there is no group of elite and junior and I think it is better for each player or coach will mutually help one another." When asked which of his, Pang Cheh Chang and Rosman Razak will train key doubles Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong after coupling was asked to be placed under Chang Cheh, he insisted undecided.

"At the moment I looked like a need to train all the players and assisted Cheh Chang and Rosman. Let me see Chin Chai and Kenny first to find out what their plans, "said Kim Her.

Kim Her statement clearly reveals that the coach should be part of the C & T did not know of any decisions made during a meeting of the committee ituapa longer be the only two coaches about Tey Seu Bock and Rexy Mainaky in the country.

The new structure of coaching and training will start today after a meeting of C & T on Thursday decided not to train Rexy men's doubles but the women's doubles and mixed.

Structural changes occurred through the insistence of coaching Kien Keat-Boon Heong, who expressed a desire to no longer practice under Rexy after the last World Championships and demands were made for both players to the management association.

Structural changes are according to BAM in accordance with its mission to see players won gold medals at the 2012 London Olympics.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    KKK will retire become fashion model after 2012...
    'Hair' model???for saloon?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So their 1st match in china will be against the chinese pair. I expect them to win in that match

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i expect them to have more shopping hours after day 1.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, did they improve?? You judge yourself.To me, they still not up to par yet.. We'll see their performance by 2moro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

with headphones on, volume at 60%, im nearly dead with the scream at 0:27.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Well, did they improve?? You judge yourself.To me, they still not up to par yet.. We'll see their performance by 2moro.
    No signs of huge visible improvement, but they seemed to be more alert and more proactive compared to defend defend defend in game two.. China pair made quite some mistakes...

Improvement? Fighting spirit. Hunger to win against Chai/Guo.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Well, did they improve?

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    Well KKK/TBH have played JJS/LYD many times before.

This match tomorrow (Quarter-Finals) should show us if KKK/TBH are going to play defensive (like before), or are they going to play attacking this time?

We shall see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

KKK is still fooling around and took his foot off the pedal towards the end of the game.

he needs to be ruthless and kill the game off rather than thinking they are at game point and have a few points to spare.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Well KKK/TBH have played JJS/LYD many times before.

This match tomorrow (Quarter-Finals) should show us if KKK/TBH are going to play defensive (like before), or are they going to play attacking this time?

We shall see.
    Playing defensive is another thingy, which is, their usual style. But i HOPE their smashes and offensive style(if they use them later) can overcome JJS/LYD's good defense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    Rexy Mainaky shouldn't be worried; He has many other countries offering him a coaching position to join them.
    No doubt Rexy could get a coaching job in South East Asia but it would not be easy in the English-speaking countries where his lingo is limited.
    England did not win many titles when he was a doubles' coach there. It could be the reason why Rexy wants to continue working in Malaysia despite a change of position and maybe set up his own coaching center there, after that.

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast