User Tag List

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm. . .hopefully they change their pace in court. . .cause watching them play makes me yawn a lot

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb For KKK/TBH to increase their pace, they need to be fitter

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    hmm. . .hopefully they change their pace in court. . .cause watching them play makes me yawn a lot
    Like many BCers have made this hint;

For KKK/TBH to increase their pace, they need to be fitter.

Let's hope that KKK/TBH will be as fit as they can be at this coming 2012 London Summer Olympic Games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kkk and tbh, my advise for your meeting at semi with denis pair tomorrow... dont ever to play drive if mathias boe at front court. He is so dangerous. it is more safe if u lift up the shuttle to back court..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then others say they keep lifting
    lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by riffsuad View Post
    kkk and tbh, my advise for your meeting at semi with denis pair tomorrow... dont ever to play drive if mathias boe at front court. He is so dangerous. it is more safe if u lift up the shuttle to back court..
    Pal, its not that they want to drive right into opponent's racket but it's BC here and the press that always complain they lift too much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what riffsuad is saying is that just keep lifting against BoMo.... not other pairs.... you guyz misunderstood him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by julianng View Post
    what riffsuad is saying is that just keep lifting against BoMo.... not other pairs.... you guyz misunderstood him.
    No, we didn't misunderstood him " ...... it's BC here and the press thats always complain they lift too much"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    No, we didn't misunderstood him " ...... it's BC here and the press thats always complain they lift too much"
    Yes you did and your sarcasms comment just proved it. What riffsuad said also may sounds like this " push MBoe to the back court and start attack ".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Yes you did and your sarcasms comment just proved it. What riffsuad said also may sounds like this " push MBoe to the back court and start attack ".
    Great tactic idea btw pushing MBoe to the back court and start the attack

And just how is that possible?

How do you know pushing him to back court they can get a chance to attack?

What happens if MBoe been pushed to the back court decides to place the shuttle downwards?

And how to attack when opponent shuttle is coming downwards?

Asking the Mas pair to go front court and commit the ww2 jap suicide act? LOL

BTW don't think MBoe is dumb and stay at the back court, he will be back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    Great tactic idea btw pushing MBoe to the back court and start the attack

And just how is that possible?

How do you know pushing him to back court they can get a chance to attack?

What happens if MBoe been pushed to the back court decides to place the shuttle downwards?

And how to attack when opponent shuttle is coming downwards?

Asking the Mas pair to go front court and commit the ww2 jap suicide act? LOL

BTW don't think MBoe is dumb and stay at the back court, he will be back
    I don't think anyone in the top 5 pairs in the world is dumb either

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha... For correct tactical play, we can only know if it is correct or wrong after the match.

BTW, it's great to see that KKK/TBH are performing better this year (as compared to the last 2 years).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got video for Koo/Tan vs thai pair in HK 1st round?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Star Online >
    Thursday January 31, 2013
    Paulus tells it straight: I’m here to help you allListen up: National doubles coach Paulus Firman (right) briefing the men’s doubles players (from left) Tan Wee Kiong, Tan Boon Heong and Koo Kien Keat at the Juara Stadium in Kuala Lumpur yesterday. — FAIHAN GHANI / The Star.

PETALING JAYA: Men’s doubles coach Paulus Firman has laid down the ground rules for the men’s doubles players.The Indonesian, who arrived in Malaysia on Tuesday, quickly got down to work although he officially starts his duties after the Chinese New Year. He met all the players – world No. 2 Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong, world No. 10 Hoon Thien How-Tan Wee Kiong and the newly-formed pair of Mohd Lufti Zaim-Tan Wee Gieen – under his charge at the Juara Stadium in Kuala Lumpur yesterday

“It was just a formality, meeting the players before I officially start training them. The whole purpose was to inform them that I’m here to help them improve,” said Paulus.
    “Of course, I also told them what I expected of them and that we need to work together as a team to achieve success.
    “I believe the best working relationship between a coach and his players is communication. I’ll be having further discussions with the players, particularly Kien Keat-Boon Heong, over the next few days.
    “Kien Keat-Boon Heong are top-class players and I need to find out just what is holding them back from producing the results,” added Paulus.Doubles chief coach Tan Kim Her was pleased to see Paulus at the stadium.

“There shouldn’t be any communication problems between him and the players,” said Kim Her.Earlier, South Korea coach Yoo Yong-sung struggled to communicate with the players and left in a huff after just five months into the job.“This is Paulus’ first unofficial session with the players. There are no expectations on him yet,” said Kim Her.
    “For now, he’s just trying to get a feel of things to get along with the players. Once he settles down, that’s when the real business begins.”
    Kim Her, however, has already given Paulus his first assignment – to lead the team to the Indonesian Super League competition from Feb 3-9.
    Paulus will leave for Jakarta on Saturday together with men’s singles coach Hendrawan.

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2013/1/31/sports/12649328&sec=sports

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 2013 Indonesian Super League (Feb 3-9)

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    The Star Online >
    Thursday January 31, 2013
    Paulus tells it straight: I’m here to help you allListen up: National doubles coach Paulus Firman (right) briefing the men’s doubles players (from left) Tan Wee Kiong, Tan Boon Heong and Koo Kien Keat at the Juara Stadium in Kuala Lumpur yesterday. — FAIHAN GHANI / The Star.

PETALING JAYA: Men’s doubles coach Paulus Firman has laid down the ground rules for the men’s doubles players.The Indonesian, who arrived in Malaysia on Tuesday, quickly got down to work although he officially starts his duties after the Chinese New Year. He met all the players – world No. 2 Koo Kien Keat-Tan Boon Heong, world No. 10 Hoon Thien How-Tan Wee Kiong and the newly-formed pair of Mohd Lufti Zaim-Tan Wee Gieen – under his charge at the Juara Stadium in Kuala Lumpur yesterday

“It was just a formality, meeting the players before I officially start training them. The whole purpose was to inform them that I’m here to help them improve,” said Paulus.
    “Of course, I also told them what I expected of them and that we need to work together as a team to achieve success.
    “I believe the best working relationship between a coach and his players is communication. I’ll be having further discussions with the players, particularly Kien Keat-Boon Heong, over the next few days.
    “Kien Keat-Boon Heong are top-class players and I need to find out just what is holding them back from producing the results,” added Paulus.Doubles chief coach Tan Kim Her was pleased to see Paulus at the stadium.

“There shouldn’t be any communication problems between him and the players,” said Kim Her.Earlier, South Korea coach Yoo Yong-sung struggled to communicate with the players and left in a huff after just five months into the job.“This is Paulus’ first unofficial session with the players. There are no expectations on him yet,” said Kim Her.

“For now, he’s just trying to get a feel of things to get along with the players. Once he settles down, that’s when the real business begins.”
    Kim Her, however, has already given Paulus his first assignment – to lead the team to the Indonesian Super League competition from Feb 3-9.
    Paulus will leave for Jakarta on Saturday together with men’s singles coach Hendrawan.

http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.asp?file=/2013/1/31/sports/12649328&sec=sports
    Hope to see their team effort at the 2013 Indonesian Super League (Feb 3-9).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paulus Firman from INA ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes from indonesia...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Indonesian Paulus Firman to be coaching KKK/TBH

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    yes from indonesia...
    Perhaps, we could/would expect Paulus Firman to be coaching KKK/TBH similar to Rexy Mainaky's methods.

Let's wait and see.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58