How spinning the racket around finger???

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by huetaa, Sep 4, 2011.

Tags:
  1. huetaa

huetaa Regular Member

School & badminton
    I All Tried but nothing work:crying:. How I can spinning my racket around my finguer as this :confused:???[video=youtube;EYOIUl3GQqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYOIUl3GQqI[/video]

Thanks very much ...

2. JoshuaCYS

JoshuaCYS Regular Member

learning tht trick wont make you a world champion. Anyway, practice makes perfect!!

3. devaaaa

devaaaa Regular Member

For me it doesnt work with every racket, what you want is a head light racket. I recommend using a cheap racket because at the beginning it will fly all over the place. Hold your racket with your index and thumb; index finger at the transition from shaft to head on the far side of the racket, thumb resting above the T next to the stringbed. You dont need the other fingers. Now you start spinning the racket, which is the hard part. I do it pointing the grip about 80° in my direction and then swinging the grip away from me using index and thumb. The thumb leaves its place when pointing down 0°. You have to start with high velocity, if you go to slow, you cant control the spinning motion of the racket.
    If it doesnt work at all, try a different racket, and if that doesnt work start with higher velocity.

After you started the index will intuitively spin the racket. To maintain this motion for longer than just a few seconds needs about half an hour of practice.

4. TraineeSneakers

TraineeSneakers Regular Member

Student
    try it with a toothbrush. wont be that special if u know how to do it. haha