Malaysia - KL/PJ - Protech - Absolute Edition

Discussion in 'Shuttlecock' started by alanwong76, Sep 7, 2011.

1. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    Saw it at KD, Ronald said is a new product from protech. RM 80 per dozen... anyone tried before ?

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    RM80 is a lot, isn't it??

3. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    well... aerosensa 40 also selling at the price of RM 82, my team mate and me was trying on it ( aerosensa 40 ) and the result was....not worth to play with it.... the shuttlecock looks nice but then the flying speed is abit weird, when you do smashing, you can see and feel the shuttle no strength at all, need to put more strength to make a drop shot, ( we also suspect that dozen of aerosensa 40 which we bought is old stock).

i had been playing these shuttlecock :

RSL tourney ( RM 49.50 (half dozen price )and RSL classic : both had constant speed, nice to play but not that durable..

Protech platinum RM 64 - durable but not constant at speed and balance...

YY aerosensa 30 - not as good as RSL tourney

YY aerosensa 40 (RM 82)- really bad, may due to very old stock ?? (anyone know how to check the shuttlecock whether is old stock or new stock without opening the cover).. personally don't believe yonex shuttlecock have so bad quality..

any pros got recommendation others brand and the model of the shuttlecock is nice to use ? i don't mind to try it. cause i just bought protect absolute edition at RM 80 and just now i bought YY aerosensa 50 at RM 95 for a try...

Thanks