User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is this N55II Real or Fake?

Hi,

I don't see many threads about N55II on BC, so I decided to post the pictures of my n55II as I dont have much knowledge about n55II. Can someone help me identify if it is genuine or fake? I bought it for RM550 from CHINA, because my friend insists that his uncle sell li ning racquet at a really good price to him because of their relationship. So, I give it a try. But, I am still abit concern since there are many fake racquets in CHINA.

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  97.3 KBName:  22.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  78.7 KBName:  33.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  85.6 KBName:  44.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  86.5 KBName:  55.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  56.4 KB

Please help me identify it and if you need more pictures, please tell me which part of the racquet you wan to look at and I will upload the pictures

Thank alot!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, it looks like there is a crack at the bottom cap but its not. Its just caused by the reflection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As I know, N55II (new logo) that selling in Malaysia (with Sunlight sticker) doesnt have code near the T-joint area (the code clearly seen in your 3rd picture).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea i know about that.. so i am not sure whether it is genuine or not lol.. but what about other pictures? do they look fine to you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its quite hard to determine a LI-NING racquet from a picture. Anyway, if I was the one who wanna buy an expensive racquet, I rather buy from Authorised dealer although the price is more expensive. At least I can confirmed that it is original. Like in your case, although it is cheaper than usual price (for original racquet) in the market, but there is a risk that the racquet is not original. A brand new N55II (100% original and with Sunligh LI-NING sticker) only selling around RM600+, why wanna take a risk to buy a racquet (which you dunno is original or fake) with RM550 (only RM50+ cheaper)? Hope you can understand what I means. Hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea thats true.. its cheap only if im in msia haha.. I buy it from him coz rm550 include shipping as well.. if i buy it from oversea for rm600+ and without shipping.. it will cost me more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks good to me..