Is this N55II Real or Fake?

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by jason1975, Sep 7, 2011.

1. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

Hi,

I don't see many threads about N55II on BC, so I decided to post the pictures of my n55II as I dont have much knowledge about n55II. Can someone help me identify if it is genuine or fake? I bought it for RM550 from CHINA, because my friend insists that his uncle sell li ning racquet at a really good price to him because of their relationship. So, I give it a try. But, I am still abit concern since there are many fake racquets in CHINA.

11.jpg 22.jpg 33.jpg 44.jpg 55.jpg

Please help me identify it and if you need more pictures, please tell me which part of the racquet you wan to look at and I will upload the pictures :)

Thank alot!!!

2. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

BTW, it looks like there is a crack at the bottom cap but its not. Its just caused by the reflection.

3. williamgoh

williamgoh Regular Member

Factory
    As I know, N55II (new logo) that selling in Malaysia (with Sunlight sticker) doesnt have code near the T-joint area (the code clearly seen in your 3rd picture).

4. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

yea i know about that.. so i am not sure whether it is genuine or not lol.. but what about other pictures? do they look fine to you?

5. williamgoh

williamgoh Regular Member

Factory
    Its quite hard to determine a LI-NING racquet from a picture. Anyway, if I was the one who wanna buy an expensive racquet, I rather buy from Authorised dealer although the price is more expensive. At least I can confirmed that it is original. Like in your case, although it is cheaper than usual price (for original racquet) in the market, but there is a risk that the racquet is not original. A brand new N55II (100% original and with Sunligh LI-NING sticker) only selling around RM600+, why wanna take a risk to buy a racquet (which you dunno is original or fake) with RM550 (only RM50+ cheaper)? Hope you can understand what I means. Hehehe :p

6. jason1975

jason1975 Regular Member

yea thats true.. its cheap only if im in msia haha.. I buy it from him coz rm550 include shipping as well.. if i buy it from oversea for rm600+ and without shipping.. it will cost me more :p

7. basher77

basher77 Regular Member

Civil Servant
    Looks good to me..