0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    er.....no eye see.....
    They are all so young la.. give them more chance la

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's see if Lufti/Teo KS, Ow/Chooi, Nelson/Teo will survive today session...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All kena tapau and non reach the final.. but then its the fuzzy pair who reached the final and thrashed the ina pair in 2 straight games, which even koo/tan have problem dealing with..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    All kena tapau and non reach the final.. but then its the fuzzy pair who reached the final and thrashed the ina pair in 2 straight games, which even koo/tan have problem dealing with..
    The results just made my day knowing BAM just got slapped off by KLRC players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuzzy's performance actually got better after leaving BAM, before that was 1st round exit again and again... but beating Angga/Rian in 2 games whom KKK/TBH lost to a few times...erm...

Not sure if they have been withdrawn from French SS, but the names for Goh V Shem and Lim Khim Wah were submitted, albeit with different partners.

Goh V Shem/Chan Peng Soon
    Lim Khim Wah/Ong Jian Guo

Sorry to say both I must say the previous partnership of Goh V Shem/Lim Khim Wah is MUCH, MUCH better than this option. I'm still looking for Teo Kok Siang and Ow Yao Han to get a proper, good partner as well. But they're pairing up fine men doubles players with those who specializes in XD.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 10-08-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goh V Shem/Chan Peng Soon - Hot head no 1 & 2....This is how I imagine them on court

Lim Khim Wah/Ong Jian Guo - Jian Guo needs a haircut - Kept playing in my head while watching him and Khe Wei made errors in 3rd game and lost to the HKG pair. Ong wasnt quite the smasher from the back....Coupled with Khim Wah to man the front net? Hmm...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Fuzzy's performance actually got better after leaving BAM, before that was 1st round exit again and again... but beating Angga/Rian in 2 games whom KKK/TBH lost to a few times...erm...

Not sure if they have been withdrawn from French SS, but the names for Goh V Shem and Lim Khim Wah were submitted, albeit with different partners.

Goh V Shem/Chan Peng Soon
    Lim Khim Wah/Ong Jian Guo

Sorry to say both I must say the previous partnership of Goh V Shem/Lim Khim Wah is MUCH, MUCH better than this option. I'm still looking for Teo Kok Siang and Ow Yao Han to get a proper, good partner as well. But they're pairing up fine men doubles players with those who specializes in XD.
    right now Ow Yao Han is fine with Chooi Kah Ming, but for Teo Kok Siang... I don't know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there any reason why no asians in Dutch Open? Sorry, I'm kinda newbie in this participate-thing

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    Is there any reason why no asians in Dutch Open? Sorry, I'm kinda newbie in this participate-thing
    because of budget.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reuniting LKW/CPS?? Is BAM/coaches trying to do a ZN/CB thing?? reunite a pair after a long separation.. Its quite the same case.. They split after playing together, having some good results, one went to focus on mixed, another pair with some guy in mens dou... hope LKW/CPS can do what ZN/CB did after playing together again... Win a tourney!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ong Jian Guo is playing MD too? IIRC, I read somewhere (in BC) that he has some kind of heart problem --> playing in 2 disciplines is not encouraged.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Ong Jian Guo is playing MD too? IIRC, I read somewhere (in BC) that he has some kind of heart problem --> playing in 2 disciplines is not encouraged.
    is it Ong? I remember there was one chaps in BAM who has health problem...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah, it's Ong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, it is Ong Jian Guo

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Its a medical condition, but not heart, sthing to do with low red blood count

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hoon-Tan are good role models for other pairs, says Kim Her

Hoon-Tan are good role models for other pairs, says Kim Her
    By KNG ZHENG GUAN

PETALING JAYA: Doubles coach Tan Kim Her believes national No. 2 pair Hoon Thien How-Tan Wee Kiong are role models when it comes to forming a good partnership.

The 25-year-old Thien How has combined with many different players in the past, among them Tan Boon Heong, Chan Chong Ming, Mohd Zakry Abdul Latif and Ong Soon Hock.

But the stocky shuttler never really found a permanent partner until he teamed up with Wee Kiong since the Asian Championships this year.

The pair have hit it off convincingly, reaching the semi-finals of the Japan Open last month and moving up to 19th in the world rankings.

Kim Her believes the duo’s good understanding is something the other national shuttlers can learn from.

“I’m quite impressed with Thien How and Wee Kiong as it hasn’t been that long since they were paired,” said Kim Her.

“They’ve only played 9-10 tournaments so far but their results are creditable and they are moving steadily up the rankings.

“Besides their good attitude in training, they are also very close and help each other when it comes to solving problems.

“They have a good working relationship and that’s the most important thing in doubles.

“Thien How, especially, has been really impressive now that he has a partner he’s happy with.”

Yesterday, Thien How-Wee Kiong started their Pahang Open campaign in Kuantan where they beat Mohd Razif Latif-Mohd Razif Rahman (Nse) 21-12, 21-10.

In the men’s singles, top seed Liew Daren and fourth seed Misbun Ramdan Misbun both stayed on course for a semi-final clash after clearing their second-round matches easily.

Daren defeated Selangor’s Woon Kok Hong 21-17, 21-15 while Ramdan stopped Negri Sembilan’s Dinesh Velan 21-18, 21-15.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a recent joined back up team WJC Nelson/Teo just crash out by unknown pair in Pahang circuit, no wonder why they are not ready for any big tournament such as GP and SS, even IC they might have difficulty to compete.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast