User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 298
  1. #52
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The SEA games pretty much confirmed it - Goh/Lim are our best bets for the future, the rest are just not up to the mark. Most interestingly, they defeated Bona/Ahsan, something that KKK/TBH failed to do twice!

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    331
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    The SEA games pretty much confirmed it - Goh/Lim are our best bets for the future, the rest are just not up to the mark. Most interestingly, they defeated Bona/Ahsan, something that KKK/TBH failed to do twice!
    True ! This pair is mentally very strong ! They really past the test with flying colour just now ! It will be good for their development in future ! They really enjoyed the match and they even fooled with the fans ! umpire gave them a warning !

  3. #54
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,631
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ..but Lim got to work on his defence.

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,842
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    in SEA Games individual event, Goh/Lim will expect to meet either Markis/Hendra of INA of Maneepong/Bodin of Thailand in Semifinal...

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,937
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    True ! This pair is mentally very strong ! They really past the test with flying colour just now ! It will be good for their development in future ! They really enjoyed the match and they even fooled with the fans ! umpire gave them a warning !
    the are tougher mentally than other msia pair...

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    414
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LKW needs to tidy up his front court shots..not as steady as GWS ..seems the INA pair was attacking LKW most of the time.. Well done anyway..

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    229
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    True ! This pair is mentally very strong ! They really past the test with flying colour just now ! It will be good for their development in future ! They really enjoyed the match and they even fooled with the fans ! umpire gave them a warning !
    This was a good game, the pair showed a lot of mental strength and was able to deliver the goods. But too many unforced erors, though. They can go very far.

  8. #59
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wait them to repalce the Diamond-pair.

  9. #60
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I cheer up Goh/Lim and Malaysia ...!!
    Have any link to see their photo of match ?

  10. #61
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wah, Goh/Lim lost 1st round of Macau, so fast back in training already Saw them today in Sunsuria Sports Complex in Kota Damansara.

    - Hoon Thien How is still absent from training, probably still injured
    - Chooi Kah Ming is also absent
    - Teo Kok Siang is back!
    - In practice matches, Ow Yao Han is paired with Tan Wee Kiong
    - Ong Soon Hock and Mak Hee Chun were both absent from training although both also lost in the first round...?
    - Tan Kim Her and Pang Cheh Chang were not there, the coach there is a rather plump Malay man wearing glasses, I assume thats Rosman Razak.
    - Jeremy Gan is there.
    Last edited by undeadshot; 12-02-2011 at 09:24 PM.

  11. #62
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,790
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wonder if they have proper plan an schedules??

  12. #63
    Regular Member nokh88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8,631
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Maybe, just, whoever comes, just practise. But at leat someone must come.

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Wah, Goh/Lim lost 1st round of Macau, so fast back in training already Saw them today in Sunsuria Sports Complex in Kota Damansara.

    - Hoon Thien How is still absent from training, probably still injured
    - Chooi Kah Ming is also absent
    - Teo Kok Siang is back!
    - In practice matches, Ow Yao Han is paired with Tan Wee Kiong
    - Ong Soon Hock and Mak Hee Chun were both absent from training although both also lost in the first round...?
    - Tan Kim Her and Pang Cheh Chang were not there, the coach there is a rather plump Malay man wearing glasses, I assume thats Rosman Razak.
    - Jeremy Gan is there.
    since when u start the stalking job?hehe

  14. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    since when u start the stalking job?hehe
    LOL....undeadshot just got a job in BAM as Players Attendance marker............... !!

  15. #66
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    LOL....undeadshot just got a job in BAM as Players Attendance marker............... !!
    i see
    make sure u(undeadshot) update us every session everyday and night
    thanks in advance!hehe

  16. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,050
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Wah, Goh/Lim lost 1st round of Macau, so fast back in training already Saw them today in Sunsuria Sports Complex in Kota Damansara.

    .
    Haiseh, how come you didnt ask autograph from them? Next time, they more popular, hard to get autograph.

  17. #68
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,336
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    i see
    make sure u(undeadshot) update us every session everyday and night
    thanks in advance!hehe

    Haha, just coincidence that I went there to play badminton and the courts were all taken by the national team doubles players

    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Haiseh, how come you didnt ask autograph from them? Next time, they more popular, hard to get autograph.
    I quite timid de, don't dare to ask

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    LOL....undeadshot just got a job in BAM as Players Attendance marker............... !!
    I just want to see which players I can recognise

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. elite back up/back up player 2010
    By limsy in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 1073
    : 09-28-2014, 01:32 AM
  2. Racket for doubles- mainly the back man
    By xxdomination in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 15
    : 04-15-2012, 07:16 AM
  3. Malaysia elite back up / back up player 2009
    By limsy in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 546
    : 09-24-2011, 03:47 AM
  4. Let's gauge how's MAS elite backup players perform... BOLEH!!!
    By jimbo in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2010
    Replies: 88
    : 11-04-2010, 11:09 AM
  5. Overseas Chinese-elite players (esp. indonesia)
    By weeyet in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 7
    : 06-04-2005, 01:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •