User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 297
  1. #205
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    unknown?hmm

  2. #206
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Known to those who follow the MAS backup team well, unknown to normal Malaysian fans.
    They are the same pair that beat Hirobe/Kazuno in the first round of MAS GP Gold 2012 for those who can remember that an 'unknown' pair caused an upset there.

  3. #207
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    latest news:

    back up pair Chooi Kah Ming/Ow Yao Han just beat the crap out of MAS 'diamond pair' Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong in Pahang Open Circuit...!!


  4. #208
    Regular Member Aikachan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Jesselton
    Posts
    704
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngkt67 View Post
    latest news:

    back up pair Chooi Kah Ming/Ow Yao Han just beat the crap out of MAS 'diamond pair' Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong in Pahang Open Circuit...!!

    And I expected Koo/Tan to be more 'motivated' to improve as a pair after the hoopla on one year to prove themselves....probably dont care about national tournaments. Congrats CKM/OYH!

  5. #209
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    3,792
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    koo & tan has tendency to lose to teamates...

  6. #210
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Not fr China, not fr M'sia
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    KKK/TBH wouldnt want to miss their flight to China.. the amount of cash they can get for playing there, guess its too big of a sacrifice to not to play there

  7. #211
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,454
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SibugiChai View Post
    koo & tan has tendency to lose to teamates...
    price $$ too low to service their cars....
    better spend on other things

  8. #212
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpue
    Posts
    1,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    what a match between these pairs in Pahang Circuit, congrats to the former WJC Chooi/Ow for reaching final...


    they will meet Hoon/Tan who also reach final in easy way...


  9. #213
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    While we have seen the emerging of many young talented MD pairs to challenge to world top pairs. It is very sad to see that none of them are come from Malaysia. Despite having so many WJC, none of them has made an impact in the senior stage ! What make me worried was, for the past few years , other than Koo/Tan, none of the senior pairs from BAM has managed to make it to to the final for even a small tournament ! Even veteran pairs from KLRC have a good progress Definitely something has went wrong in the training schemes in the MD department of BAM...
    Even the MS, once the weakest link of Malaysia team has made good progress with the emerging of DL, CWF, Misbun Ramdan, Iskandah etc, I hope the MD chief coach, Tan Kim Her should do something.. otherwise he better step down...

  10. #214
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    While we have seen the emerging of many young talented MD pairs to challenge to world top pairs. It is very sad to see that none of them are come from Malaysia. Despite having so many WJC, none of them has made an impact in the senior stage ! What make me worried was, for the past few years , other than Koo/Tan, none of the senior pairs from BAM has managed to make it to to the final for even a small tournament ! Even veteran pairs from KLRC have a good progress Definitely something has went wrong in the training schemes in the MD department of BAM...
    Even the MS, once the weakest link of Malaysia team has made good progress with the emerging of DL, CWF, Misbun Ramdan, Iskandah etc, I hope the MD chief coach, Tan Kim Her should do something.. otherwise he better step down...
    He just took the job. Giv him some face lar~

  11. #215
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    He just took the job. Giv him some face lar~
    just?
    i see,when he start working?

  12. #216
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Goh/Lim were actually a pretty good pair with much room for improvement. In fact I don't see any future in the new partnerships with Goh/Ong and Chan/Lim. It was a step backwards.

  13. #217
    Regular Member M3Series's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL, Malaysia
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    just?
    i see,when he start working?
    yesterday. . .oh wait, a few seconds ago maybe

  14. Likes limsy liked this post
  15. #218
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M3Series View Post
    yesterday. . .oh wait, a few seconds ago maybe
    Now I know why Malaysia MD is moving backward !

  16. Likes limsy liked this post
  17. #219
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    317
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by undeadshot View Post
    Goh/Lim were actually a pretty good pair with much room for improvement. In fact I don't see any future in the new partnerships with Goh/Ong and Chan/Lim. It was a step backwards.
    The problem is Goh ask for divorcement after married Lim for about a year. They can not have good *** life...

  18. #220
    Regular Member undeadshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    马来西亚
    Posts
    8,278
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Goh V Shem come to your senses and pair back up with Lim Khim Wah... you won't be going anywhere otherwise...

  19. #221
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Petaling Jaya
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    recent Macau Open, only former WJC Chooi Kah Ming/Ow Yao Han survived the 1st round exit, the rext bye bye...

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. elite back up/back up player 2010
    By limsy in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 1072
    : 11-26-2013, 07:19 PM
  2. Racket for doubles- mainly the back man
    By xxdomination in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 15
    : 04-15-2012, 07:16 AM
  3. Malaysia elite back up / back up player 2009
    By limsy in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 546
    : 09-24-2011, 03:47 AM
  4. Let's gauge how's MAS elite backup players perform... BOLEH!!!
    By jimbo in forum Dutch Open / Denmark Open / French Open 2010
    Replies: 88
    : 11-04-2010, 11:09 AM
  5. Overseas Chinese-elite players (esp. indonesia)
    By weeyet in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 7
    : 06-04-2005, 01:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •