User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Disband PBSI? I dont agree. PBSI is just showing a positive trend guys! Look at what they did in past few months! Hiring a nutrisionist, held a discussion with media, seleknas participants is mostly u-19 and u-17.. And IMO, only some are get burden and going downhill after enter pelatnas, ex : febe and hayom. Look at the improvement of the double departments.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by miksss View Post
    Disband PBSI? I dont agree. PBSI is just showing a positive trend guys! Look at what they did in past few months! Hiring a nutrisionist, held a discussion with media, seleknas participants is mostly u-19 and u-17.. And IMO, only some are get burden and going downhill after enter pelatnas, ex : febe and hayom. Look at the improvement of the double departments.
    PBSI is improving but I still think even the doubles players can also improve without training in Pelatnas. The clubs can also provide the same support like nutrisionists.

If you read some of what the players who undergoes the doubles seleknas said to the media, the facilities at clubs are better than the pelatnas such as the rooms that they occupy.

I believe if the same amount of money from the sponsor goes to other people rather than pbsi people, more are going towards the players and coaches. Because I think pbsi, like some of the government department, are rather inefficent. Look at the sports ministry who corrupt the budget.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, not that I accuse the pbsi of any wrongdoing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sen View Post
    I was one of those who think Hayom was better and more promising than Tommy. Tommy, like Nadya and a few others have shown that being out of pelatnas can still give better result than in the pelatnas.

I think this is probably the first time Tommy beat Sony.

Another solution, disband pelatnas after Olympic 2012 and let the clubs have bigger sponsorship money and train the players.

PBSI role should be in organising tournament only. And maybe centralised training only for team event such TC/UC, Sudirman Cup, Suhandinata cup
    I do think recently if this could be happen. All the Indonesian sport fans (not only badminton) knew that most of our sports organization not running by the profesionals. There's much of politics issues involved especially in football and badminton.

I will likely to say : Give it back to the profesional !!
    And they who run the clubs mostly are the profesional one

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7