crack in the racket voltric 80 head....can have chance to get back????

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by dibyashanka, Sep 10, 2011.

1. dibyashanka

dibyashanka New Member

is there any chance to get back the replacement for the crack in the head of voltric 80 ...as i bough it only a month ago......the crack came after i shot with a plastic shuttles...........when i told the problem where i bough at shop that they will send it to korea for verification .plz reply any chance to get back with new racket...???????? or anyone have similar story like me???/

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    what is your tension and the chronology on how you hit the shuttle until it crack?

also is it your VT80 has KR code?

3. dibyashanka

dibyashanka New Member

the tension was usually manufactured yonex ltd..........i dont have kr right now ...but i rarely play with that racket for 20 days ........from the date of bought...i got carbonex 8000 and muscle power 29 in which i plAY REGULARLY.................sometimes the shuttle hits the shaft of the racket...may the reason i dont know how it was happened.

4. RichieKunZ

RichieKunZ Regular Member

Student
    Maybe your tension was to hight and due using Plastic Shuttle....Plastic Shuttle are bit more heavier when its fly compare to Feather shuttle

5. quik_silver

quik_silver Regular Member

Analyst
    type of the bird usually does not matter, if anything, it could be stringer, mishit or previous clash.