User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenErased View Post
    From Taiwan too. FZ manufactures in Taiwan.
    Oh yeah, thank you very much.
    Taiwan always is the biggest rackets manufactures on the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Knicknack View Post
    Sounds quite stiff to me. Currently the MX80 is causing me problems because I am recovering from a wrist injury. MX80 is about the same stiffness with the Yonex Voltric 80 but less head heavy and more maneuverable. Can you relate the X-Power to the VT80? Is the X-power good for me or the normal Kevlar 10000S is fair enough?
    I don't test VT80 but I have understood that VT80 is a little stiffer, very little, so it may be similar to the X-Power FZ. About bp, from experience with the Z-Slash, I think the VT80 should be similar to the FZ X10000 or VT80 a little head heavier than FZ. I say this because, when I put the grip and strings in Yonex, this results head lighter than than appears in Yonex especs, instead, FZ results head heavier than FZ specs (This is probably due to the sizes of the handles, and its shapes at his end).In weight terms, my Z-Slash 4U strung and with towell grip mesures 94g (I think must be similar to VT80 (and some say that VT80 is heavier than Slash)), and the FZ weighs 91g (lighter than Victor for sure), FZ better for your injury, but considering that the Kevlar X-10000 and 10000 S are the same (in stiffnes also), except for the point of balance, lower in the 10000s, the latter may even be better for you. May be the weight and bp can compensate the stiffness for you.

That said, keep in mind that much of what I say, I say from my experience, and some things are just assumptions.
    Last edited by CitizenErased; 10-12-2012 at 06:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well thanks CitizenErased for the much needed info. I think I will wait out a few months before buying another racket just to see how much my wrist can recover. I am also looking at something a little more flexible such as the Kason Twister C7 or Yonex VT70 if the recovery is slow or not good. X-power seems like a long shot but the shock absorbent system of Forza is really really nice, almost no vibration at all.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it the same factory that manufacture Ashaway?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool . Hi Forza fans :

how about compare KEVLAR 10000 VS against Yonex Z force against N90 ?

Which is the stiffest and head heaviest of all ?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can tell that the Kevlar FZ is more stiffer than the ZF. Dont know compare to the N90. never use it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that N90 is the less stiffer. head heavyness + to - : ZForce, N90, FZ 10000vs. my impression.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the Forza KV 10000 S you recommend a specific string ? BG 66 ultimax? nbg 99 ? BG 80 power ? nbg 95? and for tension ??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about the Forza 9900vs? The head frame is not like the 10000 I see. Is the 9900 more head heavy than the 10000?
    I used to play with Apacs Lethal 60 which is a head heavy racket. Which from the Kevlar series would match it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just got myself an FZ kevlar 10000 x-power...I bought the wrong racket...apparently I was looking to buy the medium balanced 10000 VS...but got the x-power which was head heavy instead...generates some great power on smashing but my weak wrist could not handle the heavy head and stiffness and my backhands suffered as a result. I was using a Yonex Ti-10 prior, what an amazing all round racket but frame is too weak and head is a bit too light. Now am looking to get either another forza from titanium series of a Kason C7.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taurandir View Post
    For the Forza KV 10000 S you recommend a specific string ? BG 66 ultimax? nbg 99 ? BG 80 power ? nbg 95? and for tension ??
    Bg 66UM and BG 80 should be fine. Tension is a personal choice but if you go for high tension (more than 27 lbs) I think BG 80 is more suitable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    How about the Forza 9900vs? The head frame is not like the 10000 I see. Is the 9900 more head heavy than the 10000?
    I used to play with Apacs Lethal 60 which is a head heavy racket. Which from the Kevlar series would match it?
    Is head heavier than 10000S and VS but the balanca is the same than X-Power 10000S (9900 Very stiff, x-power stiff).
    Yes, frame is a little bit different, wider, less aerodinamyc, the most powerfull Forza until it was X-Power, now is the stiffest head heavy raquet in Kevlar range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    Bg 66UM and BG 80 should be fine. Tension is a personal choice but if you go for high tension (more than 27 lbs) I think BG 80 is more suitable.
    Yes, the string tension depend on the tastes of each player. but I want to say what has happened to me: It may be because the "string boy" not did his job very well (did not follow the pattern of Forza), but also, it may be because these rackets have more rope path because of their 88 holes,... anyway recommend ordering half a kilo more than stringing tension you desire.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    Why do you think that Shinichi?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is base on my personal experience.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really contemplating try out the Kevlar 10000 S as a doubles racket.
    Got a NS9900 right now. I love the defensive qualities it's got, but I feel like I'm not getting enought power and since defense is such a breeze with the NS9900, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of defensive quality for a bit more power, but still without going too far towards a "pure" power racket of course.
    Anyone who has tried this racket got any coment on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nauroa View Post
    Really contemplating try out the Kevlar 10000 S as a doubles racket.
    Got a NS9900 right now. I love the defensive qualities it's got, but I feel like I'm not getting enought power and since defense is such a breeze with the NS9900, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of defensive quality for a bit more power, but still without going too far towards a "pure" power racket of course.
    Anyone who has tried this racket got any coment on this?
    I've got a Kevlar 10000 X-Power....initially I wasn't really used to stiff rackets....my shoulder could not take it...well lately I've been going back to the gym and training my shoulder and boy...this is now a great racket to use...I play primarily doubles and can smash with ease...plenty of power and not too heavy for defense...never tried 10000S....go for it! FZ makes great rackets...and the paint is amazingly durable

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast