User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am now trying to get hands on the Titanium Line 9000 VS CNT after both of my precious Slim 100 broke on the stringing machine at 13 kg (=29 lbs, BG 65). Unfortunately the Slim 100 isn't produced anylonger and my retailer ist not able to get one.
    So I thought to myself that I definitely could handle the stiffness of the 100 Slim I would take the next stiffer rackets (as stated by Forza's ranking).
    But I definitely would want some high string tension that the frame really withstands.
    As it seems there isn't much difference to the Kevlar 10000VS besides the Half CF (whatever it may be) that some around here seem to like.

Currently I play with an Arcsaber 8DX which I kind of like and I hope that I may be able to compare it to the TI 9000 VS CNT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't wait any longer anymore to try my New FZ Forza Ti 10000 96 Holes next week. . Still dunno about the string and string tensions as I let my trusted seller to choose for me as what I used to do many times previously. The string holes a little bit made me worry as I think it need a specific understanding regarded to the 96 holes system. I knew at once that, the more sting holes - the lower string lbs to achive the same performance as the regular string holes (76 holes) .... I believe not all recreational stringer do undestand this way....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nauroa View Post
    Really contemplating try out the Kevlar 10000 S as a doubles racket.
    Got a NS9900 right now. I love the defensive qualities it's got, but I feel like I'm not getting enought power and since defense is such a breeze with the NS9900, I'm willing to sacrifice a bit of defensive quality for a bit more power, but still without going too far towards a "pure" power racket of course.
    Anyone who has tried this racket got any coment on this?
    Hi, are you still looking for the racket? I have two for sale in Denmark

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Good_friend View Post
    Can't wait any longer anymore to try my New FZ Forza Ti 10000 96 Holes next week. . Still dunno about the string and string tensions as I let my trusted seller to choose for me as what I used to do many times previously. The string holes a little bit made me worry as I think it need a specific understanding regarded to the 96 holes system. I knew at once that, the more sting holes - the lower string lbs to achive the same performance as the regular string holes (76 holes) .... I believe not all recreational stringer do undestand this way....
    Update us with your impressions of the racket when you have it!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Good_friend View Post
    Did you get it online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey forza-lovers! Have any of you tested the new CNT 10.0 xpower? I was checking some online shops and the headshape looked a little ovalish; is this just an illusion or do the CNT series have a more oval shaped head? The website of Forza didnt give me any insight to this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kukkojas View Post
    Hey forza-lovers! Have any of you tested the new CNT 10.0 xpower? I was checking some online shops and the headshape looked a little ovalish; is this just an illusion or do the CNT series have a more oval shaped head? The website of Forza didnt give me any insight to this.

Hello there! I would say the 10.0 is a little more of an oval shape (around the 11, 1 O'clock positions) compared to the previous Kevlar 10000 rackets, its fairly similar in shape to the Kevlar 10000... hope that helps!

In other news, has anyone tried out the NForze 10000 Furious yet ? its a great racket, seems to be the racket to have this season, its proving very popular with us!

twitter: @badderz_alpha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didnÝt notice any different last time I has at my local dealer.
    But I'll be sure to compare it with the 10k next time I'm there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info. I guess i'll have to try the 10.0 first to see how it feels. I'm currently using a TI 9000VS and it's a superb racket, although a quite demanding one for my wrist. I bought a Ti 9000 from a sale but that one was way too flexy for my liking.

The 10000 Furious sure seems like a fast racket. Have any of you tested the i-power shafts on N-Forze series? On paper the technology sounds like a nice feature for a fast doubles racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The 10000 Furious sure seems like a fast racket. Have any of you tested the i-power shafts on N-Forze series? On paper the technology sounds like a nice feature for a fast doubles racket.

Yes, the Furious is a great fast racket, the super-slim shaft really does make it good for quick reactive play! Nearly all of our sponsored players have selected this for the new season!

Yes, I play with the 10000 I-Power, similar to the Furious with a slightly different feel, with more power due to the I-Power in the shaft (tapered) gives it a nice kick...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    is it the same factory that manufacture Ashaway?
    Forza, Fleet, Ashaway, Yehlex and some Victors are made by the same OEM manufacturer, yeah. In fact, quality-wise they're one of the best in the world IMHO (and I've done a LOT of research)

Curiously, have Forza dropped the silly 96 hole pattern with these new rackets?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post
    IMO the 96 holes were too much. It adds a bit weight in the head, slow the head speed a tiny bit down and was not easy to string. It also felt 1-2 lbs tighter than usual and hold tension very well.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, way too much. I'd even go so far as to say 3-4lbs tighter. I can see why it would be good for pros, because instead of stringing at 35lbs you could just string at 31lbs and get greater longevity out of your strings, but for the rest of us, it just doesn't work.

Well, it didn't work for me 76 or 80 is just fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maklike Tier View Post

They have phased it out now in the Kevlar / CNT Power range now, there are still a few in the Ti range with 96 holes, will see what happens next season! We do have people specifically asking for a 96 hole rackets, I guess it depends on what you like..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the stiffness of the 10000 i-power like? Is it very stiff?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by llpjlau View Post
    What's the stiffness of the 10000 i-power like? Is it very stiff?
    Badderz will be able to give a first hand experience of the stiffness, but it is stated to be a stiff racket by Forza terms so i'd say it's a reasonably stiff one. Don't know how the tapered shaft affects the stiffness or moreover the feeling of stiffness.

Have any of you had problems with Kevlar line rackets durability? I'm just wondering how durable the Kevlar line rackets are since the Titanium line ones that i have had have been like tanks, able to take clashes and mishits and only leaving some paint chips on the frame. There's not too much talk about Forza rackets here on BC, a shame really when you consider the price and quality of these rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kukkojas View Post
    Badderz will be able to give a first hand experience of the stiffness, but it is stated to be a stiff racket by Forza terms so i'd say it's a reasonably stiff one. Don't know how the tapered shaft affects the stiffness or moreover the feeling of stiffness.

Have any of you had problems with Kevlar line rackets durability? I'm just wondering how durable the Kevlar line rackets are since the Titanium line ones that i have had have been like tanks, able to take clashes and mishits and only leaving some paint chips on the frame. There's not too much talk about Forza rackets here on BC, a shame really when you consider the price and quality of these rackets.
    Yes, the 10000 I-Power is rated as "stiff" so yes, its fairly stiff but not as stiff as the VS rackets, I cant really compare it with other brands as I play almost always with Forza. With the I-Power, when timed correctly you do get a good "kick" feel from the shaft, if that makes sense which provides a good bit of power.

Yes, the Kevlar (now called the CNT Power range) range are also built like tanks, they are probably even stronger than the Ti rackets..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast