[New] FORZA rackets

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by ucantseeme, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    Hello I have discovered some new FZ rackets from their website. Here some pics and specs. If you have one, please share your experiences. The paint job is different compared to the tide, the materials are top of the edge and the specs sounds promising.

Kevlar CNT-Power 10000 S

Specs:

weight: 86g
    balance point: 290mm
    flex: Stiff
    shaft: 40 T - Kevlar Reinforced CNT U-HM
    frame: 40 T - Kevlar Reinforced CNT U-HM, Aero Dynamic, Super Power, Half CF

300158_FZ_Kevlar_CNT_N-Power_10000_S.jpg
    Can take 35 lbs !!!

Kevlar CNT-Power 10000 VS

Specs:

weight: 86g
    balnce point: 290mm
    flex: Very Stiff
    frame: 40 T - Kevlar Reinforced CNT U-HM, Aero Dynamic, Super Power, Half CF

300157_FZ_Kevlar_CNT_N-Power_10000_VS.jpg
    Can take 35 lbs !!!

Kevlar CNT-Power 9900 VS

Specs:

weight: 88g
    balance point: 295mm
    flex: Very Stiff
    frame: 40 T - Kevlar Reinforced CNT U-HM, Wide Body, Super Power, Half CF

300159_FZ_Kevlar_CNT_N-Power_9900_VS.jpg

Kevlar CNT-Power 9000 S

Specs:

Triple Taper Frame, Triple Taper Shaft
    weight: 87g
    balance point: 290mm
    flex:Stiff
    frame: 40 T - Kevlar Reinforced CNT U-HM, Super Power, Half CF

300160_FZ_Kevlar_CNT_N-Power_9000.jpg

2. Badderz_Alpha

Badderz_Alpha Regular Member

Yes,

I have played with the 10000VS and 9000 rackets and they are both great rackets. The 10000VS as said in the name is Very Stiff so some strength is required for this one! it also has a unique frame design to allow it guaranteed string tension of 35lbs (but tested up to 40lbs, but forza don't guarantee this) the 10000VS has nice power and accuracy as expected...

the 9000 has quite a "light" feel to it, but there is also some good power coming from the triple taper shaft... this is going to be a popular racket... we have both the 9000 and 10000VS in stock, I can't comment on the 10000S or 9900 as we don't have these...

find us at Facebook.com/badmintonalpha or on twitter.com/badderz_alpha

e
    dit: the blue flashes on the 10000vs look great!

3. CanucksDynasty

CanucksDynasty Regular Member

Working to pay for badminton stuff
    All the BP are 290+mm. So I take it that they are all Head Heavy?

4. -Wheelie-

-Wheelie- Regular Member

I have the Kevlar 10000S and N-Forze 80 Slim in my bag at the moment. Played with both tonight and the Kevlar with 35lbs stringing. It was superb! The feel was excellent and there is plenty of power for singles and speed for doubles. I would say that the racket is even balanced to slightly head heavy.

The N-Forze is a nice doubles racket. It is fast because it's head light and aerodynamic. You can't get as much power out of it as with the Kevlar though. The two-tone color paint job is very nice and shiny btw!

I tested and played with a lot of Forza rackets over the last few years, and most of them were great. But the Kevlar 10000S is my absolute favorite! And with a max recommended tension of 40lbs it's very strong too!

I think the Kevlar 10000S (or VS for the extreme hard hitters) will be, together with one of the best all round rackets, the Kevlar 3000 Light, my best selling rackets of this season!

#4 -Wheelie-, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  5. Lukasy

Lukasy Regular Member

I hope we see more reviews of these rackets because I want to try the Kevlar 10000S

6. -Wheelie-

-Wheelie- Regular Member

Here are some quick real life pictures of the Kevlar 10000S and the N-Forze 80 Slim:

NF80 & K10KS.jpg NF80 & K10KS(1).jpg Kevlar 10000S (2).jpg Kevlar 10000S.jpg Kevlar 10000S (1).jpg N-Forze 80 Slim.jpg N-Forze 80 Slim (1).jpg

7. Badderz_Alpha

Cool! we have the N-Forze Slim 100 in at the moment, haven't had much chance to test it out yet though... here are a few pics..

VaryImageSize-1.jpeg VaryImageSize.jpeg

and the 10000VS

VaryImageSize-2.jpeg

8. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

One side is silver and the other blue :confused:

9. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    that's cool lol.. two sided colour
    can I have the one with blue on one side and red on the other side?

10. -Wheelie-

-Wheelie- Regular Member

Yeah, it's pretty awesome! You don't see racket paintings like that very often! They are available in Gold-Silver, Blue-Silver, Purple-Silver, Green-Silver and Red-Silver (Denmark Special edition). They are all head light and have a slim frame and/or shaft, so they are lightning quick!

If you point the silver side to your opponent, it may look like lightning too :D

11. ah.b|ack

ah.b|ack Regular Member

Graphic Designer
    which series is Light Headed? The N-Forze? Is there any with specs like Light Headed and Extra Stiff/Stiff?

12. -Wheelie-

-Wheelie- Regular Member

The N-Forze series are head light and the Super slim 100 and the slim 80 are stiff! Of both rackets, you can find pictures above. There are head light and (very) stiff rackets in the Titanium series too.. Take a look at fzforza.com or pm me if you want more details..

13. ah.b|ack

ah.b|ack Regular Member

Graphic Designer
    I can only found Head Heavy or Even Balance for Stiff/Extra Stiff in Titanium series =.= Which model did you mean? Any Forza seller in SG?? Is there any way to have a trial with them?? I remember seeing them somewhere, but cant recall the exact place...

14. -Wheelie-

-Wheelie- Regular Member

The Ti. 299 N-Light is head light and stiff.. I shipped Forza rackets to Singapore before, so that's a possibility. I don't know if and where you can buy Forza rackets there..

Let me know if your interested!

15. ah.b|ack

ah.b|ack Regular Member

Graphic Designer
    Wheelie

Can you pm me the price of the N-Forze 100 Slim(Gold), N-Forze 80(Blue) and the ti 299?? Do include the price of postage ya, thanks!!

16. CarbonexFan

CarbonexFan Regular Member

Played with the N-Forze Slim 60, 70 and 80. Funny, they are designed with different colors on both sides, but one side is always zilver chrome. The 60 has the most flexible shaft and 70 is a little stiffer with the 80 as the stiffest of the 3. I didn't like the 60 at all because it was too flexible and it was not accurate enough for me. But the 70 and 80 are good rackets depending of what you are looking for in a racket. The 80 was the stiffest one.

We were already joking that we must blind our opponents by twisting the rackets before receiving the serve. For the head lightness of the rackets, there is some decent power. A friend of mine bought the Slim 60, but already discovered some quality issues with the paint. Hopefully it's not representative for the other Slim series. If you are used to rackets like the Yonex NS9900, give it a try. Haven't played with the 100 Slim, but expect to be a good racket also.

17. Badderz_Alpha

Yes, all great rackets... if I were going to choose one i'll go for the Ti 299 Light...

18. CitizenErased

CitizenErased Regular Member

Hi guys!
    I'm watching for the new FZ Kevlar X-Power, is a bit more head heavy (295) than the others Kevlar 10000 but I have 1 question, maybe BadmintonAlpha could answer it:
    In catalogues appears that the rackets power is 9/10, but Kevlar N Power 10000S (290 bp) is 10/10. Is it correct? I just want more weight in head for more power...

thanks.

19. Badderz_Alpha

Hi, yes, the X-Power is a Head Heavy version of the 10000S (not VS, it has a bit more flex than the VS) so in theory it should provide a bit more power over the regular 10000S... I have no idea why they are rated differently in the brochure!

We have yet to receive these in :-( so havent had chance to take a close look at it, but had a quick look on preview day and reports were it plays really well...

follow me @badderz_alpha

20. CitizenErased

CitizenErased Regular Member

Thank you very much for such a quick response, if you get to know the reason for this assessment (typo perhaps?), I Would be grateful to know.