FS: Rackets clearance (Singapore only)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by txv611, Sep 15, 2011.

1. txv611

txv611 Regular Member

1. Zelm U700 - condition mint only used twice selling $100 strung with BG66 Ultimax (25 lbs)

Remarks: A remarkable racket with great repulsion. Light yet slight head heavy. Medium stiff shaft, no soreness after playing with it at all. This is my spare piece.

2. Zelm Trixon 8 - condition mint selling $50 strung with BG66 (25 lbs)

Remarks: One of the most powerful Zelm racket, you can do clear easily yet defend fast with it. However, this is flexi shaft so not well received by some. No soreness at all after using due to its flexi nature.

3. Apacs 9900 - condition 9/10 selling $40 recently strung BG66 (26lbs)

Remarks: A head light racket that only weighs 92 grams with string and soft grip. Super easy to use due to its light weight but not a powerful racket of course. Good for people who play placement shots rather than "one shot killer bomb".

4. Apacs Slayer 380 - condition mint $40 strung with BG66 (25lbs)

Remarks: Easy to use due to its light weight 91 grams with string and grip. Yet this is head heavy so though light but has power for long clears. Medium flex shaft.

All rackets are genuine and absolutely never clashed before. I dun scoop shuttecocks with rackets and am anal with cosmetic condition. Most rackets are only used a few times the most as I have too many rackets and only play once a week.

Please contact me only if you are sure you want to buy. Lowballers will be ignored. No bargaining during meetup.

Deal in North or North-East areas.

2. txv611

txv611 Regular Member

4. Apacs Slayer 380 is reserved.

3. txv611

txv611 Regular Member

Apacs slayer 380 is sold.