User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yep, bg80 has vectran fibres making it one of the hardest feeling strings around. Some people swear by it, some don't like the harshness (me for example. ). Zymax 67/70 are medium feeling. Not like bg65 which is soft.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strung my vt70 with bg80, gonna try it tmr!!!! WOOHOO!!! Feedback i shall give... (sound effect "shark's coming")

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well now I understand why a lot of people fall for bg80, the feel is really nice!! Gonna stick with it for a while.

For a lot of people do like the hard feel for the bg80, the smashing is really enjoyable. The sound and the feeling when you transfer your power from your arm to the racket to the string and finally to the shuttle, is speechless... (I almost bust into tears when I had my first smash with it just now... NAH that's too exaggerated XD)

However, what i enjoy the most is defending all the incoming smashes. A lot of hard smashes from my opponents today, the feeling of returning the smashes is really great!! I got more control on the shuttle and it's quite easy for me to place the shuttle wherever i want (COUNTER SMASHES!!!)

Another thing is, the cross court slicing. I had a few bad experience for the last 2 sessions I played with them... (Well not a few... all the slicing i did barely made it over the net...) I was using bg65Ti, which a lot of BC members complaint about the slippery feeling of it (I had the same experience with my N50II, strung with AP101N). By switching to bg80, I really gain a lot more control (yes, A LOT MORE) on the slicing, even the pushes and net shot were in great control. Gain some point with the cross court slicing YOO!!

For the time being, I shall stick with bg80. I might change to V850 or Zymax 67/70 when the string breaks. Thanks to all the pros, who contribute their precious opinions!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2