Every TUESDAY 10am - Toa Payoh Sports Hall (Intermediate-Advanced Players Needed!)

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by belmonpok, Sep 19, 2011.

1. belmonpok

belmonpok Regular Member

Real Estate Salesperson
    Hi all. Our team will like to open up 4 slots (previously 6) for passionate and intermediate players to have a good game on every Tues morning 10am - 1pm in TPY SPORTS HALL. Occasionally, we do have 2 or 3 advance players with us depending on their schedule. We have been playing in this area for almost 6 years. Generally, we are friendly and accomodating. Some pioneer players have played for almost two decades in this area. The reason for this thread is to invite players who have the free time to play and develop skills together. It is sad to see some of our good players leaving us due to changes in their work schedule. Therefore, I hope to take this chance to invite new members so that we can carry on this competitive and enjoyable game together. If you are the one who are passionate and have the time on Tues, I welcome you to give me a SMS/call at 82889999. My name is Pok.​

2. belmonpok

belmonpok Regular Member

Real Estate Salesperson
    Tues 04 Oct 201, 10am to 1pm @ Toa Payoh Sports Hall

Hi all. Our team will like to welcome passionate and intermediate players to have a good game on every Tues morning 10am - 1pm in TPY SPORTS HALL. Occasionally, we do have 2 or 3 advance players with us depending on their schedule. We have been playing in this area for almost 6 years. Generally, we are friendly and accomodating. Some pioneer players have played for almost two decades in this area. The reason for this thread is to invite players who have the free time to play and develop skills together. It is sad to see some of our good players leaving us due to changes in their work schedule. Therefore, I hope to take this chance to invite new members so that we can carry on this competitive and enjoyable game together. If you are the one who are passionate and have the time on Tues, I welcome you to give me a SMS/call at 82889999. My name is Pok.