User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tennis and badminton are some of the very few sports that let a man and woman compete together (in mixed doubles)

(i think they are the only sports, can someone confirm this fact for me?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and sorry to burst your bubble but there is no cursing in my post just pure facts. Maybe in your dream fantasy world women and men would be able to compete with eachother but look at any sport soccer, boxing, football, tennis, basketball. There is a REASON women play in womens division and men play in mens division because nobody wants to see a man beat up a woman there is no pleasure in that. And on the internet not everyone is gonna agree with you just cause u have 20k posts doesn make u anything special on the internet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7SamuraiX View Post
    Tennis and badminton are some of the very few sports that let a man and woman compete together (in mixed doubles)

thats very misleading beacause its MIXED doubles, its 1 man + 1 woman vs 1 man + 1 woman, different than 2 men vs 2 woman.

going by that logic u can have a soccer match of 6men + 5women vs 6men + 5woman and call it a division.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youngboy1984 View Post
    Please quit acting like u know what ur talking about not a single woman would crack top 1000 men.
    I call it like it its and yes women have no chance and would have to wear safety goggles
    The last time I checked there was no exclusivity as to who knew whether a woman would crack the top 1000 men. The problem is you assumed I didn't carry that opinion.

As for women wearing goggles, why not? Why not men either? But this has nothing to do with the thread and is for another time and place.

Please, you're starting to make yourself look silly with the "I call it like I see it" comment. If you need to act all tough and angry, attend an anger management course instead.

Peace

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 7SamuraiX View Post

I believe they played mixed doubles in squash at the 2010 Commonwealth Games

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by youngboy1984 View Post
    and sorry to burst your bubble but there is no cursing in my post just pure facts. Maybe in your dream fantasy world women and men would be able to compete with eachother but look at any sport soccer, boxing, football, tennis, basketball. There is a REASON women play in womens division and men play in mens division because nobody wants to see a man beat up a woman there is no pleasure in that. And on the internet not everyone is gonna agree with you just cause u have 20k posts doesn make u anything special on the internet.
    Awww... 8 posts in and you need to act like a tough guy already. Maybe you need to realize how you carry yourself is important too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Awww... 8 posts in and you need to act like a tough guy already. Maybe you need to realize how you carry yourself is important too?
    i was answering the original poster, u took it upon your self to call ME out. I wasnt talkin to you, YOU started talking to me. Quit following me like ur my mother. Seems like this kid with 8 posts struck a nerve i mean if i was so irrelevant why u stalking me? rofl

Not my fault u getting mad because men are better than women at sports... even the best chefs are men ROFL.

Again 20k posts doesnt make u anything special on the internet, so take a chill pill, talk to you later my buddy

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best women would easily break the top 1000 on the WR. Do you even know who is on that list?
    You only have to enter an international tournament once or twice to get in the top 1000 let alone win a match; top 500 still has a few decent names but the best women should still beat many of them ...
    Other than that the suggestion of a merge is ridiculous
    Last edited by demolidor; 10-20-2011 at 03:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    The best women would easily break the top 1000 on the WR. Do you even know who is on that list?
    You only have to enter an international tournament once or twice to get in the top 1000 let alone win a match; top 500 still has a few decent names but the best women should still beat many of them ...
    Other than that the suggestion of a merge is ridiculous
    Only have to play one tournament to get ranking points for WR, 3 tournaments in a year, for your name to go on the ranking list permanently. then you have to play at least 1 tournament a year to keep your name on the list.:

Isn't there only 750 names on the list anyway ?

And I think this was (very(!)) briefly discussed for tennis as well where they quickly concluded that the #1 womens tennis player wouldn't be able to beat a top #100 Mens player in a GS event

Anyway it's not (and will never) happen, Case closed

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I reached #1000 of the list, if you're not in the main you won't get enough points with only one tournament.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2