Recomend me racket please

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by pozitive, Sep 27, 2011.

1. pozitive

pozitive Regular Member

Hello all.

Today i have given a racket Lux-V 3339. Google don't know what is it. I have no experience to play badminton, I'm just learning. Who can say that about this racket, is it good or bad? Sorry for my english. Here picture of this racket.
    [​IMG]

2. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    this is the first time I heard about lux..

if you are learning, it doesn't really matter what racket you have
    so, pick that racket and have fun :)

3. Andy05

Andy05 Regular Member

Badminton Geek
    Yeah Avenger is right.
    When you are learning just focus on technique, there's no point spending too much money while you're learning because a fancy racquet won't make you play better.

4. pozitive

pozitive Regular Member

I do not like this racquet because of the color, and it is very tight in the holster (because it's lenght is not standard and is about 580 mm). Do not hurt no standard length to my technique, or still take the standard racquet? If better change racquet, what would you advise to me? Price to $ 50 - 70.

5. Avenger

Avenger Regular Member

Student
    what? 580mm?
    is that a junior racket? normal racket would be 675mm (some old racket would be around 665mm)
    any racket would do actually (another brand such as wilson and carlton have many low end range)
    If you want to go for Yonex, then.. try armortec 70 MG, or arcsaber 002

armortec 70 MG is a head heavy racket (medium shaft) which has bigger frame than normal racket (good for beginner as usually beginner will mishit a lot)
    the arcsaber 002 is more of normal racket with all around capability (even balance, meduim shaft)

#5 Avenger, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  6. pozitive

pozitive Regular Member

Sorry of course 680 mm, ok, i understand, tell me please where i can to buy a racquet at normal price in USA (with shipping over USA)? And what racquet better to buy to play when i learning and in the future (when I finish learning)? Brand is not important but more like yonex.