User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The China team mangement have this unspoken (or maybe not) rule that all girls playing doubles must be available for double-duty: in WD as well as XD.

Maybe that makes the girls so adaptable with forecourt as well as baseline play. Maybe that is why they are so formidable.

So why is the pairing of BYX/HHB always seemingly coming up short in the XD games? Have they reached their best level? Having said that, it is no easy feat to try and overwhelm Tantowi and Lilyana when those two are in the mood, especially Lily...

But the exciting pair of Yixin and Qianxin did their now mandatory match-point-saving magic, this time against the top-seeded Korean pair of Kim Min Jung and Ha Jung Eun, and booked a place in the semis at the India Open. They now actually have an even chance of taking the title, based on past results of their matches with the other 3 WD pairs still standing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    The China team mangement have this unspoken (or maybe not) rule that all girls playing doubles must be available for double-duty: in WD as well as XD.

Maybe that makes the girls so adaptable with forecourt as well as baseline play. Maybe that is why they are so formidable.

So why is the pairing of BYX/HHB always seemingly coming up short in the XD games? Have they reached their best level? Having said that, it is no easy feat to try and overwhelm Tantowi and Lilyana when those two are in the mood, especially Lily...

But the exciting pair of Yixin and Qianxin did their now mandatory match-point-saving magic, this time against the top-seeded Korean pair of Kim Min Jung and Ha Jung Eun, and booked a place in the semis at the India Open. They now actually have an even chance of taking the title, based on past results of their matches with the other 3 WD pairs still standing.
    Because she partners the wrong person..He Hanbin.

I actually want to see Bao Yixin partner Chai Biao in the mixed doubles.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

BYX and ZQX are into the finals of the India Open, where they meet the Korean pair of Kim Ha Na and Jung Kyung Eun, who upset #2 seeds Fujii/Kakiiwa. Their h2h record against this Korean pair is 2-0, and they are very likely to add to the tally tomorrow.

If they win the title, there appears to be a chance for them to gatecrash to #8 in the BWF rankings. Good to go for OG? Here's wishing them luck. They sure deserve it!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The venue: Indonesia Open PSS at the Istora Senayan.
    The match: QF on Friday.

BYX and her partner ZQX have a chance to gain revenge on the Korean pair KHN/JKE, who trumped the Chinese girls at teh finals of the India Open just a while ago. Both pairs are exciting prospects and they promise many close encounters. Let us see if BYX can make the difference tomorrow...

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

BYX/ZQX are happy campers, having got one back at the Korean pair of KHN/JKE in straight games 21-18, 21-11.

Tomorrow in the Semis at the Istora, is a whole different ball game, however, where they may possibly be devoured with a snarl and a snort by the awesome power of WXL/YY. But, knowing the young girls and their love for a fight, I'm not going to say never!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well guess what?

Name:  byx-zqx-so12-01.jpg
Views: 3279
Size:  143.7 KB

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

....and a few minutes later...

Name:  byx-zqx-so12-02.jpg
Views: 1576
Size:  198.8 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default People do not know Bao Yixin

When people saw her pictures floating around social media, they ask who is this pretty girl ?

Some believe excitedly when I replied "She is a descendant of Bao Chunlai, check her surname" . LMAO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by repentedboy View Post
    When people saw her pictures floating around social media, they ask who is this pretty girl ?

Some believe excitedly when I replied "She is a descendant of Bao Chunlai, check her surname" . LMAO
    Descendant!? Bao Chunlai is just a few years older than Bao Yixin. So Bao Chunlai had a daughter when he's only 9 years old?

Maybe Bao Chunlai and Bao Yixin are both descendants of Bao Kung.
    Last edited by Qidong; 06-29-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm really rooting for Bao yixin. She is a great talent.

The tv commentator of BWF said that Bao could develop into THE dominant women's double's player in the world.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    I'm really rooting for Bao yixin. She is a great talent.

The tv commentator of BWF said that Bao could develop into THE dominant women's double's player in the world.
    Yes Bao Yi Xin is a very talented player especially in the front court, he really calm and able to guess where the shuttle will go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed in her game during the denmark open against HWE/YNJ that the Koreans were actively tryig to avoid BY at the net because she is so fierce. I think she is a very talented player and she'll make it far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bao Yixin is also playing the XD at the French Open this week. Hopefully she'll have success there as well. I feel like she just needs a smasher from the back of the court and she'll be great in the XD as well.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bao YX's style is similar to Zhao YL.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody know where zhong qianxin is and how she is recovering from her injury?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah yes, Bao Yi Xin a pretty young lass, and another one of my favourite is Suo Di, equally captivating on court (sometimes more ), both who are substituting the void left by Wang Xin. Don't get me wrong, LXR is ultimately good, but the former 2 possess (extra) different qualities..

On the technical side, Bao's front court awareness is both phenomenally quick and coupled with finesse netting, while Suo Di; that leg-reach of hers, oh my.. oops that's not a technical quality sorry.
    Last edited by Pakito; 10-14-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My wished-for pairing of BYX/TJH came true some time last year,and since then this pair have been unbeaten in all 33 matches played together!!!
    Last edited by cobalt; 01-17-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast