Wilson vs. Prince vs. RSL

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by newbieforever, Oct 2, 2011.

Tags:
  1. newbieforever

newbieforever Regular Member

Contractor (Construction)
    Hi all!

been playing for only around 2 months but am already looking to upgrade my hardware. am on a tight budget and all i can afford as of the moment are the ff:

PRINCE Oversize DIVA LE (Brand New)
    PRINCE NXG85 (Used)
    WILSON Hyper Carbon 6.0 (Used)
    RSL Millennium Heat 8160 (Used)
    DUNLOP Evo Titanium (Used)

i consider myself a beginner perpetually trying to get to the next level. my style is usually "smash n' clear". i rarely play at the net. need a racket that's versatile (singles and doubles), though i'm mostly playing singles since i'm teaching (well, more like trying to teach) my girlfriend. i'm currently using a Prince Graphite II.

hope anyone can help me out! assume that all are of the same price and the used ones are only "slightly used".

thanks!

2. Desouled

Desouled Regular Member

Desk
    I'd go with the RSL. I've a M10 Heat 700 and it's well made. Got a Prince Black Pearl XP as well, but the oversized head gets to you and makes you wish they were smaller so you can get more power in.

My two cents'.

3. newbieforever

Thanks for your input! Will definitely consider RSL... it's just that the Prince rackets look so cool!! haha!

4. squallyeo

squallyeo Regular Member

i would say RSL as its rackets are well made and has decent performance. Prince rackets play well too but from wat i see, most prince rackets are quite fragile and the Diva i think is quite a stiff racket. it shud be no prob if u got a fast n strong swing. of coz the most important thing is the feel tat the racket gives u, although i hv to admit the looks play some part :p

go for the 1 tat u r most confortable with..

5. newbieforever

thanks for your inputs!

so i guess RSL would be my best bet. :)