Where to play in Singapore

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Robbert, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Robbert

Robbert New Member

Dear badmintonfriends,

This month me and my girlfriend will be travelling to Surabaya, Bangkok and Singapore. In Surabaya we know a place to play. For Bangkok we were recommended an address and for Singapore we're still looking.
    Suggestions anybody?
    We'll be in town from 23rd-27th of October, our hotel is located in the Clarke Quay/Chinatown area. We play at an advanced/competitive level.

Thanks and cheers,
    Robbert

2. jurong_twister

jurong_twister Regular Member

None
  3. Zacharysoh

Zacharysoh Regular Member

Clerical Work
    Firstly, welcomed to Singapore dude ! Let me take the pleasure to give you some heads up
    Is rather easy to travel around Singapore. It takes less than 60 mins to travel from East to West (Non-peak) here. Most of the weekdays game (90 percent) start in the evening (7pm - 10pm) while weekends game can start from morning, 9am (Most of us not working).
    As what Jurong_twister mentioned, he can meet and bring you guys to his session (Tuesday, 25 Oct evening) for some competitive games.
    On 26th Oct evening, you guys can travel to Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall (my session) for some less competitive game :) (Can not everyday competitive game, need to relax a bit hun) and if you guys have time on 27 Oct evening, maybe you can visit David's group at Chao Chu Kang (tank2008) sports Hall or I think he also have a Sunday afternoon session at Choa Chu Kang Sports Hall. You can PM the organisers and find out more details (They willingly to answer your doubts). Hope you and partner enjoy your trip in Singapore. Pm me if you need any help or just post your questions here, I believe peeps out there will gladly answer your questions promptly. Cheers :) ....

#3 Zacharysoh, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  4. Robbert

Robbert New Member

Thanks for the information, looking forward to play with you guys!

5. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Thanks brother Zacharysoh for your highlight of our games at Choa Chu Kang area. :)

6. tank2008

tank2008 Regular Member

Engineer
    Dear friend Robbert, if you can play Sunday games on 23rd, please join us. Our game starts at 11am till 3pm at Unity Sec Sch, about 3-4 minutes walk from Yew Tee MRT station. If you still can play games on 27th(Thur), you can come to join us at CCK sports Hall, 8-10pm, about 7-8 minutes walk from Yew Tee MRT station. Look forward to your visit. Just drop me a msg if you are keen to join us. I can wait for you at Yew Tee MRT station and go there together. :)

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62950&goto=newpost

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61582&goto=newpost

#6 tank2008, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011