anyone use fleet ace saber 10 or APACS Finapi 88 before

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by pchin, Oct 5, 2011.

1. pchin

pchin Regular Member

programmer
    Did anyone own and use above racket before ? if yes how good/bad was those racket ?

2. Aryan

Aryan Regular Member

Hi. I owned Apacs Finapi 88 before, I have sold it sometimes ago. It is a very light racket. I can't generate enough power from it. I also felt a little vibration while hitting the bird hard. To me, it is not so solid. May be I used to play with MX80 which is a stiff racket. Hope it helps.

3. paulmac007

paulmac007 Regular Member

business owner
    I currently use an Arc Saber 10. It's a good versatile racket, and has a nice punch to it for smashing, but also adds a nice touch to your shot. I really like it, and it's my second favorite racket now, as I bought the Voltric 80 a few months ago and really like it (although it took me awhile to get used to the heavy head).

4. asmd6230

asmd6230 Regular Member

have got a finapi 88 as well as a lurid power 21. Prefer the lurid power 21 over the finapi 88.

for the asking price, the finapi 88 is well worth it. Its light, easy to play with, but balanced slightly head heavy. I have no problems generating power. There is some vibration, but nothing thats a distraction.

Have several mates with the 88 and lurid power 21 and all have nothing but good things to say about it. :)

5. pchin

pchin Regular Member

programmer
    thanks for the reply but above racket from ebay 3 week ago and still waiting for the delivery. hopefully will get it some time this week.