Li Ning UC3600

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by YY Fan, Oct 10, 2011.

1. YY Fan

YY Fan Regular Member

Sales
    Dear all,

Anyone has experience with Li Ning UC3600, pls kindly share with us. Tks a lot.

Attached Files:

2. twobeer

twobeer Regular Member

computer
    I have tried it once.. It is quite light fast double-type racket.. Seems quite reasonable priced (list is about RMB 480 i think). Quite a good alround ligther racket on the mid-stiff side for good players. But not really my cup of tea (I like more higher end stuff). I think it has more "Kason"-feel than "li-ning"-feel.

Cheers,
    T

3. TiKok

TiKok Guest

It depends what you’re looking for.
    I’ve tried & tested most of UC3XXX, I do prefer the UC3200, UC3220 (I still own it and play it sometimes in training doubles), UC3700 and UC3720 as they are part of the MP series as the N90 and the N55, having MPCF which does really reinforce the racquet and gives good power feeling.

If you’re looking for control in doubles with an easy to play medium flex racquet, then you’re making a good choice.
    If you want more power without sacrificing much on the control side with a similar type of racquet, then go for the UC3220.

4. YY Fan

YY Fan Regular Member

Sales
    Dear TiKok,

Many thanks for your advice.

My playing style is mainly rally plus sudden attack, but would like to looking for a racket not too light. The weight of UC3600 is 89+/-3 grams, it should be the most heaviest among the MP series, hence I consider UC3600, in terms of my playing style and its weight.

Per your advice, I think I would consider UC3600, compared to UC3200 which is a head heavy and smashing-oriented racket.

5. TheSmasherKing

TheSmasherKing Regular Member

Goverment officer
    sorry to interupt :0 anyway, has anyone experience using this racket? :) any info? thanx li-ning-badminton-racket-uc2000a+gosen-pro70+yy-grip-0353e.jpg

6. TiKok

TiKok Guest

Hi YY Fan :)

As far as I know all UC3XXX are W3 so 85-89g.
    Don't expect to have an heavy racquet with this serie.
    In fact they feel light for me; I play AT700 3U in singles and Forza 550 VS in doubles, this explaining also why.

For me, UC3220 isn't more head heavy than UC3600, just the fact that it is more agressive and more on the repulsion side than UC3600.

According to your playing style UC3600 could be the right choice except I am not sure if itsn't too light for you; in this case amongst Li-Ning racquets the right racquet for you is the 230Ti, not expensive well ballanced excellent double racquet but not at the same price of UC3XXX.

What racquet do you use actually ?

7. YY Fan

YY Fan Regular Member

Sales
    Dear TiKok,

I am using new black Cab 21 (2U version for more weight), for most of the advanced players, it should be a dinosaur racket, ha ha : - )

My presnet Cab 21 is going to break, so I want to buy another new black Cab 21 as replacement, but no more 2U version, only 3U version is available.

I am only a medium-level player looking for mid-range priced racket, so it seems Li Ning UCXXXX series fits my budget ; according to the specifications of UC3600, it seems it fits my playing style, so I have ever visited a shop which carries Li Ning rackets. Inside the shop, there are many UC rackets, it seems UC3600 is the heaviest racket among the whole UC series, as it marked "89 +/- 3 grams" on the shaft (even the UC3200 is marked 87 +/- 3 grams, so I think UC3600 may be heavier than UC3200). When I swing UC3600 in the air, it seems its feeling is not bad, and it is also within my budget (even cheaper than Cab 21).

I have never used Li Ning rackets, so I don't know if UC3600 is good or not, hence my post here to get some advice.

Although I am not a very powerful player, I prefer using heavier racket for their solid impact feeling. Besides, my smash is not very powerful, I have to take advantage of the heavier weight of a racket to generate more power while smashing, so I need a heavier racket.

Again, thank you a lot for your advice.

Attached Files:

8. TiKok

TiKok Guest

YY Fan,

The Cab 21 is a very nice racquet if you know how to maneuver it, "worse" in 2U when it comes to doubles and quick defences; personally I prefer the Cab 30MP among all Carbonex.

Coming from a Cab 21, I really don't see how you gonna play with an UC3600 even at 89g...
    There is merely no head weight and it is not stiff.

For me, the closest Li-Ning to your Cab 21 is the TP100C in W3.
    Same typical box frame, as stiff as the YY and a bit less head weight.

I don't know where you stay but as far as I know 2U Cab 21 are still made in 2011.

9. TiKok

TiKok Guest

Last thing, as a comment, I do tend to believe that what you like in the Cab21 "I prefer using heavier racket for their solid impact feeling", is more due to its frame shape (Box type) than its intrinsic weight.

10. YY Fan

YY Fan Regular Member

Sales
    Dear Tikok,

Thank you a lot for your valuable advice.

I am living in Hong Kong, where Cab series are getting fewer, maybe Cab series are not as salable as other modern Yonex series. Most of the Cab series now available here, if any, are in 3U version.

Li Ning rackets are just one of my consideration, there are other choices available here like Victor, Carlton, etc. I will search for more information before making my final decision, or I may just simply get a new 3U Cab 21, or a 2UG4 Cab 25 (2U version Cab 25 is available in HK, and it is even cheaper than a Cab 21).

Anyway, sincerely thank you once more for your help : - )

11. TiKok

TiKok Guest

My pleasure YY Fan :)

I still believe that a 3U Cab 21 should be the best replacement choice for you, if you were happy with your 2U before, of course.

Cab 25 are discontinued and less head heavy.

Come back to us and let us know your final choice, or more questions if any.

Keep well ;)