User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    And since they became a Wise 2086 partner in China, their market sales are even much better and growing.
    Do you think AEF can sell and ship a Wise 2086 into the United States at a good price? I can buy it for $495 USD plus only $5.95 shipping to my house in Texas from Tennis Warehouse http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage-WISETH.html I wonder if AEF could beat that deal for me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bsmith View Post
    Do you think AEF can sell and ship a Wise 2086 into the United States at a good price? I can buy it for $495 USD plus only $5.95 shipping to my house in Texas from Tennis Warehouse http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpage-WISETH.html I wonder if AEF could beat that deal for me?
    no way man .... you should Wise2086 buy from tennishead.com or tennis-wraehouse.com if you at United States.
    AEF Wise2086 price is very expensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wuldup View Post
    They came with the AEF Machine . Actually it's set but I don't use bottom one
    yup, it is as a standard package from AEF as least the badminton load-spreader.
    AEF gave me 1 pair of badminton load-spreader and 1 pair for tennis one.
    And it seems that mybadmintonstore.com also got the color load-spreader from AEF

The price that I got was for more than 10pcs so it was cheaper than purchasing just one piece. But the tariff was very high that it was US$800. Plus I needed to pay inland shipping as well. So the price is vary depends where you get the machine. China is just beside S.Korea yet the shipping wasn't so cheap. Unless I bring them in a container quantity.
    As Youstar sells lower model of their string machine at US$2300.00 in S.Korea. AEF is selling very good price. I believe Carol can assist you for the price.
    AEF gave my friend for 1 set of this machine + wise2086 + manual crank = US$ 1400 ex-work.
    Buy 5 sets will get 15% discount (US$ 1190), and of course if buy more would be much cheaper, no doubt on it.

And AEF quality is much better compare to Eagnas or Pro's Pro.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD View Post
    The machine look very sturdy. A set of badminton specific shoulder supports will help further in reducing distortion. From the last photo, one can see how the frame getting yanked outward. A very steep angled V shoulder support may support the framer better.
    First thing I'd do is put some overgrip on the supports where they contact the racket. This will give them some grip and stop the racket twisting in the machine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    First thing I'd do is put some overgrip on the supports where they contact the racket. This will give them some grip and stop the racket twisting in the machine.
    You mean cover the arm with the badminton grip? That's great idea. I should try that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You mean cover the arm with the badminton grip? That's great idea. I should try that
    Badminton grip on the stock supports will certainly improve the situation. But if you want the ultimate side support system look at using Michael Chudek's custom side supports as described in this thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ghlight=chudek

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^I'm afraid the Michal supports wouldn't fit that machine - the V brackets are bolted on horizontally and are not supposed to be removed; the Michals only apply to vertical (and removable) fitments a la Eagnas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A View Post
    ^I'm afraid the Michal supports wouldn't fit that machine - the V brackets are bolted on horizontally and are not supposed to be removed; the Michals only apply to vertical (and removable) fitments a la Eagnas.
    Ah yes, that's right. I think I remember Michal saying he has made one other variation of his supports and could theoretically even make them for this horizontal variation. But obviously any new variation would involve more than his normal cost even if it were feasible to do in the first place. I suppose one could direct a PM to Michal to see if it were possible and what the cost would be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the side support almost similar to Yonex ES5Protech's one.
    at least there are 2 set of video on stringing badminton using this Yonex machine.

first is by kakinami (AK = Alan Kakinami)... I've seen his video using his machine without any additional add-on. you may ask his opinion.
    while, the other video, it used badminton add-on at side-support.

Name:  gm02511.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  48.4 KB

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Yonex-style "over-riders" are probably the best way to go, but they're pretty hard and smooth. There are similar ones for the Star 5, but they have absolutely no room around the back.

We need Gamma to make something for this, really - their K-bracket over-riders are excellent.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just seen that AEF make a machine called the "Childish 1200". That's my one smile for the day.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to bring this up late. The fix clamp in the picture is good. But I think it is clamping a little too tight. Compare it to the MBS fly clamp picture, the string is not pinched in on the MBS while fix clamp is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First of all, i would like to apologize for reviving an olddd thread. I'd been quite an avid badminton player for several years, and i think it's about time for me to get a descent/upgraded stringing machine just to broaden my technical knowledge in the sport and hoping to become an 'expert' in coming years...

Any advices and guidance (technical or non-technical) from fellow forumers are highly appreciated.

Initial inquiry to maa2003 and wuldup.
    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003 View Post
    ... I have spoken with Carol Huang - AEF Sales Director around a year ago...
    ... I believe Carol can assist you for the price...
    This person, Carol Huang, is she ok, reliable?
    I came across another sales person by the name Janet Deng. How about her?

Since i'd browse some machines on the net, i prefer the AEF's ELEC-9900 which includes automatic clamps, stands, work tray and Wise-2086. My rough calculation indicates that it fits my estimated budget of below USD 2,000 inclusive tools and shipment.

This ELEC-9900 is quite similar with Coloca II (pics on the 1st page of this thread) only it comes with a stand.

Comments?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2