voltric 3U G4 vs arcsaber 10 2U G5

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by alanwong76, Oct 14, 2011.

1. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    previously i bought an arcsaber 10 2 months ago, then my friend bought arcsaber z slash and another friend bought voltirc 60. mmmmm how to say.....

1- after i bought arcsaber 10, i feel that the racket is more heavy compare to my friend arcsaber z slash..and i can't use to it..

2- within the 2 months of using my arcsaber 10, i also thinking to buy voltric 80 to try out due to many good recommendation on it..

3- just now, when i change new grip for my racket... i found out the arcsaber 10 that i bought was 2U G5... no wonder my racket is much heavy compare to my friends racket...

so, here is the question... since i didn't get a chance to use voltric 80... any guys can tell me any different between voltric 80 3UG4 compare to arcsaber 10 2UG5

Thanks.

2. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    sorry for another question... will arcsaber 10 2UG5 worth more than arcsaber 10 3UG4 ?

3. gundamzaku

gundamzaku Regular Member

working professional
    I have both arc10 2u and 3u and it's a big difference to my forearm. Using the 2u sometimes I only have strength to barely swing it that I lose a lot of my flexibility in my shots. Worth wise it depends where u are. Here in California both are available so the answer is no.Your arc10 2u will still seem heavy even if u choke the handle because the overall weight is heavy but the vt80 is overall lighter but head heavy so it will seem lighter when u choke on the handle on a serve or when ur at the net.

4. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    icic.. thanks for the answer.. then i think i should try on vt 80.. because i continuous play 4 days make my shoulder damn pain.. today the 5th day i use it....can't even perform well >.<

5. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    some question here, might need to get some advise... i only play double and i like to smash, i will smash when ever i get the chance.. and i like to play cross net.. >.< my backhand cross net is better than my forehand....

since i use my arcsaber 10 2UG5, i feel my smashing is stronger and more powerful than i use my old Nanospeed 5000. but then, around 6 week of using AS 10 2UG5, plus due to my work ( i am doing interior decoration). my shoulder getting pain using it..might due to the heavy racket ? since i sold my nanospeed 5000.

1- should i sell my AS 10 2UG5 and get the 3UG4 / Arc Zslash 3UG4 ?
    2- should i remain my AS 10 2UG5 and buy voltric 3UG4 ?

6. gundamzaku

working professional
    You might want to have someone take a look at your swing, might not be the racket

7. gundamzaku

working professional
    For my personal preference, I want a racket that is light weight head heavy or medium weight head light for doubles because doubles is a reaction game. If u find out thatch 2u is really the cause of ur pain, then switch. I find the balance between power and agility for me is a head heavy 4u rackets like the armortec 900 technique!!! The head heavy characteristic gives me a bit of power when I'm smashing and the 4u light weight allows me to move my wrist smoothly for touch shots especially when I choke up the handle all the way to the cone :)

8. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

Have you tried the 3U version yet?

I can't imagine how heavy the 2u is. But it must be very heavy, because the 3U already doesn't feel really light. But I like the ArcSaber10 because it has its own character. It's well balanced, not stiff, not flex. Just... (Almost) perfect? :)

I'd recommend you to try the 3U-Version of Arcsaber10.
    VT80(4U) feels definitely lighter than Arcsaber10(3U). But you will notice the heady heaviness of VT80, which makes it less maneuverable.

Sell 2U and get 3U.

But the question is: What do you want? VT80 und Arc10 are really different.

9. dnoah

dnoah Regular Member

Sales
    vt70 is ur solution lol

10. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    traded my arcsaber 10 2U to 3U PG version, really big different.. feel very light but then my backhand and baseline clear shot become weak abit..but still consider ok.. and some improvement with net kill and net shot, specially cross net, very comfort and nice..

About the VT-80 3U, i let go it and going to get MX-80 3U for a try.

11. Accordaz

Accordaz Regular Member

I got the PG Version too. Have fun! ;)

And do not forget: Take enough time with the racket. Maybe you won't need another racket anymore if its the "right one" :)

12. alanwong76

Interior Deco
    ^_^ Thanks for the advise