FS: Yonex muscle power 55

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Amielouisewilli, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Amielouisewilli

Amielouisewilli New Member

Hi Guys,

So i've been doing some research into my rackets and have found out that one is apparently no longer available on the market, and has become a sought after item for collectors.

I have a Yonex Muscle Power 55, I was wondering if anyone could help me witha valuation or some more information?

I'm selling all of my rackets now as I need the space, feel free to have a look on my eBay page:www.eBay.co.uk/StitchThisUK Any help greatly appriciates!!

Thanks in advance,

Amie

Specs
    Yonex Muscle Power 55 has an even balance and regular size frame with isometric head shape.
    Yonex Muscle Power 55 is made in Japan and the frame of the Yonex Muscle Power 55 SP is made of high modulus graphite. The high modulus graphite makes the Yonex Muscle Power 55 SP frame powerful. The isometric head shape means that the head shape of the Yonex Muscle Power 55 has a big flat design. The isometric head shape provides wider area for smashes and produces higher smashing power.

Photographs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]