I Have Steel Raquette

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Lingerie, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Lingerie

Lingerie Regular Member

Hello everyone! I'm new in this forum, and new in badminton but i like it very much. I trained karate, athletics and cybersports earlier, i'm 31 years old.
    I have a question for you: 4-5 years ago i bought 2 yonex raquets B-460.
    Here internet information =>
    """""The Yonex B-460 badminton racquet is an oval head racquet composed of head and shaft from steel and weight approximately 100 grams. The racquet is pre-strung with durable string and tight tension. Excellent racquet for physical education and recreational use.The Yonex B-460 badminton racquet used by many high school and college physical education class because the racquet provides excellent durability. This is not the cheap racquet sold in low end badminton set. The B-460 badminton racquet has a very durable frame and string."""""""

Question: is this good raquet for beginning level, when i must get semiprofessional one? Because its weight is 115-125 g.... Must i have semiprofessional raquete now - as soon as possible? Give some advices plz.
    Thx, good luck.

2. LD rules!

LD rules! Regular Member

Firstly - Welcome!:)

It depends on the budget you have, really I would recommend something like a Nanospeed 100 or thereabouts.:) or something made by Apacs, possibly a Finapi 88 or thereabouts.:)

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    If you are starting the game, the racquets should be adequate.

When to buy new ones? It really depends how often you play and the rate of improvement. If you play 2-3 times per week for 4 months, you may find rapid improvement and feel the needy to change racquets and opponents. That's a good indicator of when to change.:)

4. a|extan

a|extan Regular Member

depends on how serious player u r..

if u play very often n slowly wants to advance more....

u can consider beta rackets...

anyway... its yr game... if u enjoy using. them... then its fine..