FS/FT: Head heavy SOTX Rackets =) [CP5K & D500]

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by Tsuioku, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

Saving up for some new toys so time to clear out.
    Mainly looking to trade for a G4 Victor MX70 or G4 Yonex AT900T but feel free to tempt me with other rackets (G3 or G4 ONLY though). :D

All prices OBO. Lowballers will be ignored.
    NOTE: I only have ONE felt bag left so first come first serve.

Conmax Power 5000 (1st Gen)
    Unstrung. Regripped with grey Karakal PU on wood. Weight~86g BP~292mm (Easily 300+ when strung)
    For some odd reason, some chrome flaked off around the top grommets on the inside of the frame but the words and lines in the area are still intact.
    ASKING: $150

Diamond Fighter 500 (1st Gen)
    Unstrung. Regripped with white Karakal PU on wood. Weight~89g BP~288mm (Approx 300mm when strung)
    Two small paint chips and one a piece of paint flaked off exposing the electroplate layer; not the bare frame.
    ASKING: $80

I also have strung versions of these rackets (with different specs) if you want to have an idea on how they play (not for sale though). I normally play at Smash (aka Yumo) Tuesday nights from 8pm-10pm.

PICTURES (Sorry for the poor quality)
    SOTX CP5k.jpg Flaking Paint.jpg SOTX D500.jpg Paint Chips.jpg Paint Flake.jpg

2. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Regular Member

Xmas price drop... D500 $80 --> $70obo (Strung version available for sale now for $85. Strung with Zymax 67 MK2 @ 29lbs) CP5k $150 --> $130obo Feel free to drop by Smash on Tuesday nights to demo the rackets.