I need some help with my New Racquet

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by remix, Oct 19, 2011.

1. remix

remix Regular Member

Graphic Artist
    Im an intermediate player, and i have to buy a new raquet well im not so familiarized with all this brands and version or what so ever... and what i read in exsisting threads are something like " dont buy advance raquet if ur lower level or something to that effect "
    well i want to ask for help if you guys can give me some brand/technology

actually im a power player that scores alot in smashes, im going to buy something like a racquet that i can use even i go to advance something like that... but my game is more on power... but my current raquet now is Prince Triple Threat Sierra II and i live in (Philippines) thanks alot... thanks please help me on this...

if u want to indicate some here in different brands... for intermediate player raquet that purposely for smash/power

Prince
    Yonex(i hope its not a fake)
    Wilson
    Dunlop
    Li Ning
    Head
    karakal

2. Iori

Iori Regular Member

Victor - more affordable than Yonex at comparable quality.

3. remix

remix Regular Member

Graphic Artist
    iori, you mean more cheaper and more quality compare to yonex?? what specific racquet in victor?

#3 remix, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  4. vip_m

vip_m Regular Member

writer/web developer
    Also a power player (though I have good touch too), I prefer the affordable Yonex Armortec-70. Great power, good control, great price: around P3,400. Get it at Yonex or Chris Sports.

5. remix

remix Regular Member

Graphic Artist
    oh thanks vip_m ill put Armortec-70 on my list... do u have any idea about VT70 price? XD i heard its higher end compare to AT70?

6. Iori

Iori Regular Member

Similar quality but cost less. My friends use a BS 10 and SW35 and they are very happy with it.

7. Iori

Iori Regular Member

double post

#7 Iori, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  8. remix

remix Regular Member

Graphic Artist
    is BS10 and SW35 are for smash/power players?(sorry i dont have idea about the specialties of each raquets) how much is this BS10 and SW35... :) thanks thanks

9. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
    if you want the strong attacking racket, you should try Apacs Lethal 70 / 90 or Tantrum 200/300 or Slayer 99. The price is cheaper than Yonex and Victor.

10. Jcarizon

Jcarizon New Member

server
    Personally, I really like the Voltric 80. Although It's a little expensive, it's an amazing racket to play with. I'm only 21 and have only been playing for 2 years.. I go to arcadia badminton club here in LA, Ca. and challenge the badminton coaches and my smashes are dead on.

11. remix

remix Regular Member

Graphic Artist
    which one is the latest between this selections? which is more on POWER?

12. irwan_kho

irwan_kho Regular Member

Account
  13. Iori

Iori Regular Member

Smash power depends a lot on your technique. I'll just say both are capable of very good smashes.

14. nlambino

nlambino Regular Member

IT

Hi Remix, I'm also from the Philippines, Makati city to be exact.

Since you mentioned that you're an intermediate player who's game is built on power and relies heavily on smashing...I believe that what you need and what you are looking for is the Armortec 900 Power which is arguably one of the hardest hitting (if not, the hardest hitting) racket in the Yonex lineup.

Incidentally, I have one for sale with these specs:

Specs:
    Armortec 900 Power SP
    Grip: 4
    Strung @ 23 lbs.
    String: Nanogy 98

I bought it in the 2nd week of September at Juego-by badminton hub, Trinoma Mall branch. I still have the original receipt and yonex warranty card. Used only twice, in mint condition, no paint chips or scratches and never clashed with other rackets.

I'm selling it for only PHP 7,500, and I am open to swapping it with other rackets or gadgets.

if you are interested PM me here @ BC or text me at 0928-771-2851 or email me at nic.lambino@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    >Nic

P.S. sorry if this wasn't the right thread to post it on

15. nlambino

nlambino Regular Member

IT
    <br><br><br>Hi Remix, I'm also from the Philippines, Makati city to be exact.<br><br>Since you mentioned that you're an intermediate player who's game is built on power and relies heavily on smashing...I believe that what you need and what you are looking for is the Armortec 900 Power which is arguably one of the hardest hitting (if not, the hardest hitting) racket in the Yonex lineup.<br><br>Incidentally, I have one for sale with these specs:<br><br>Specs:<br>
    Armortec 900 Power SP<br>
    Grip: 4 <br>
    Strung @ 23 lbs.<br>
    <br><br>I bought it in the 2nd week of September at Juego-by badminton hub, Trinoma Mall branch. I still have the original receipt and yonex warranty card. Used only twice, in mint condition, no paint chips or scratches and never clashed with other rackets.<br><br>I'm selling it for only PHP 7,500, and I am open to swapping it with other rackets or gadgets.<br><br> if you are interested PM me here @ BC or text me at 0928-771-2851 or email me at nic.lambino@yahoo.com<br><br>Thanks,<br>&gt;Nic<br><br>P.S. sorry if this wasn't the right thread to post it on<br>

16. nlambino

nlambino Regular Member

IT

Since you mentioned that you're an intermediate player who's game is built on power and relies heavily on smashing...I believe that what you need and what you are looking for is the Armortec 900 Power which is arguably one of the hardest hitting (if not, the hardest hitting) racket in the Yonex lineup.

Specs:
    Armortec 900 Power SP
    Strung @ 23 lbs.

I bought it in the 2nd week of September at Juego-by badminton hub, Trinoma Mall branch. I still have the original receipt and yonex warranty card. Used only twice, in mint condition, no paint chips or scratches and never clashed with other rackets.

I'm selling it for only PHP 7,500, and I am open to swapping it with other rackets or gadgets.

if you are interested PM me here @ BC or text me at 0928-771-2851 or email me at nic.lambino@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Nic

17. nlambino

nlambino Regular Member

IT
    Armortec 900 Power

Specs:
    Armortec 900 Power SP
    Strung @ 23 lbs.

Thanks,
    Nic

18. nlambino

nlambino Regular Member

IT

19. nlambino

nlambino Regular Member

IT
    Armortec 900 Power

Specs:
    Armortec 900 Power SP
    Strung @ 23 lbs.

Thanks,
    Nic

20. nlambino

nlambino Regular Member

IT