User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Opinion about shuttlecock

Hi all,

I would like to find out from everyone what are the popular shuttlecockbrands in Singapore? What is the price and where can I findthe cheapest supply? I am looking for durable shuttlecock that can last longer.Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lawrencechng View Post
    Hi all,

I would like to find out from everyone what are the popular shuttlecockbrands in Singapore? What is the price and where can I findthe cheapest supply? I am looking for durable shuttlecock that can last longer.Thanks!
    You should try out RCL Black Silver. Very famous in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor area.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most groups use RSL Tourney/Classic/Supreme. I have played with a few groups that use MB400 and MB500 (www.mb.com.sg) from the store in Bishan. Protech PT-10 and masterpiece are quite popular among the uncles with more money to spare Xzile is also good, but not much experience playing with them. If you can read mandarin, best to get from Taobao, the price differential, for example, on RSL Classic and No.1 Tourney is roughly 5-6 SGD per tube. Or you could get HangYu 1, Wecan Red or NDBoer. Depends on playing level and the group lah (some people are quite picky about the shuttles).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw, here are some prices from smashingmax in bedok: http://www.smashingmax.com/#!rsl-shuttlecock-/cxg7

Also, Protech and Xzile: http://www.battledore.com.sg/wp/products/shuttlecocks/