FS: Gamma 6004 w/ 6-Point SC Mount Stringing Machine

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by rebound7, Oct 27, 2011.

1. rebound7

rebound7 New Member

Gamma 6004 with 6 point mount stringer in great shape overall, purchased 4 months ago. I used it to string my rackets, but because I have new job commitments, I no longer need it. It needs a new home.

I'm including a reel of prince synthetic gut as well as the manual, and some tools. Everything is fully operational.

I'm asking for $850 including delivery. I can be reached at: richkw17@yahoo.com

2. rebound7

rebound7 New Member

I accept paypal

3. AZbadman

AZbadman Regular Member

Sales and Marketing
    Dang, wish you would've posted this last week :cool:

4. Alexccs

Alexccs Regular Member

Stringer ES8protech
    Alert

BE AWARE.

When I see the machine just 4 month old, he drop from $1299 (from Gamma sports) to $850 with shipping include. That made me ????? Them I'm requesting the real pictures of his machine, he sent me those from this forum was years old (Peter LSD, post #6124 on 11/19/2007). So I ask him to show me the invoice of the purchase, them he stopped responding. Last e-mail communication was 11/8/2011.

He also post the same exact Ad with different user name in other forum, What happen was when money sent to the seller, he stopped responding. (stringforum.net)