Doubles/Mixed Racket?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by asterisk, Oct 27, 2011.

1. asterisk

asterisk Regular Member

Hii, I'm looking to try out a new racket.
    I used to own an AT600 before it broke, I currently only use my Arc9.
    I like both of those rackets, but I'm looking to try new ones. I'm an intermediate player, and want more power in my clears, but also more control at net. I've been told my swing is kind of slow, but I don't want anything more flexible than my Arc9 haha.

Any tips/suggestions are appreciated!

2. ucantseeme

ucantseeme Regular Member

Z-Force II
    If you're looking for a decent doubles racket, the NS 9900 is one of the best choices. The AT900 Technique (4U) is also a good choice and easier to handle than a headlight super stiff racket.
    If you don't care about brands Victors Spira22 (3U) or BS 10 (3U) could be a answer too.

3. moomoo

moomoo Regular Member

if you have a slow swing, you'll benefit more from a flexible racket. you'll get more power for your clears. try the bravesword 169, its comparible to arcsaber 9 (better imho :D)

if you like head heavy VT80 or MX80 would be good for stiff and control. for stiff and power, try the SW35.

for balanced, i agree that NS9900 and BS10 is awesome for a stiff racket, BS10 is more affordable.