MUST READ: To All Klang Valley Badminton Player !!!!!

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by PenipuRajaUda, Oct 27, 2011.

1. PenipuRajaUda

PenipuRajaUda Regular Member

Badminton
    To All Klang Valley Player:
    Please be aware there is a con/cheat man from Penang Raja Uda and NOW he is in Klang valley playing badminton.

His main target is badminton kaki no matter guy or girl for $$$.

Many people have been cheated in Penang and here are the 2 newspaper reports on this case. His usual cheating techniques are listed in the newspaper.

http://www.kwongwah.com.my/news/2011/03/13/16.html and http://www.guangming.com.my/node/97861?tid=23

To Forum admin,

I trust you are badminton lover so I hope this message is just a alert to badminton lover not to get cheated.
    Please allow the post for a week or so, so we at least protect our friends.

Thank you.

2. Fantagero

Fantagero Regular Member

why dont you explain to us in simple english. because not everyone can read mandarin

3. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    Refer to the newspaper, believe that this guy has been caught on 11/3/2011 at penang and send to jail.. so he has been released ? when ?

and refer to this thread.. the thread owner opened this it at 26/09/2011
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php/103017-Happy-FRIDAY-Night-SuriaSport-USJ-1-Ad-Hoc-Session

s
    o means that if the guy caught at penang is the same person which open the badminton thread..means that he been caught into jail get release in 3 to 6months ? Cheating such a big amount of money can be jail at least 1 year if not mistaken.. and PenipuRajaUda, can you please provide more detail about this guy ? since you had post and occupy every thread told us that a cheat man has come to KL/PJ. and why you don't post his photo everywhere too so that let all of us know him. why only post on the thread that he opened ?

I am not being on his side but that looks weird to me.

4. waiks90

waiks90 New Member

Hi Alanwong 76,
    Based on his reply:
    First of all u didnt have the prove to state that all u mentioning here are truth even with the police report lodge also u guys unable to get me in the case as there was no prove.
    First of all, I would suggest you understand from him why the first place people lodged the police report. Once you have his version of answer, do let me know over here. :)

5. alanwong76

alanwong76 Regular Member

Interior Deco
    xD one thing you should know that is... people at different place got different attitude and kindness...no doubt penang people is more kindness than KL people.... you knew the recent news at china ? little 2 years girl been bang lying on the floor bleeding and no people care of it... after an old grandma save her life...few days later, most of the china people said that grandma do it purposely and want to be popular... (personally damn farking hate china people very long time, new more hate).. and a real case for me... last time, one of my friend because of playing share had lose many money... 10 of my friend include me 11 people borrow RM80k++ for him. after that farker took the money... dissapear till now... that guy is our friend... started from secondary school and we had a 14 years friendship... he took our RM80K++ ran away...

so, for me and my friend started that time, we wont borrow money to friend and also won't ask for it even we really got money problem issue... those close friend personally got borrow or not i am not sure..but for me, i won't do it..if my friend really got problem with money, i also will check before willing to give a hand. ^_^