My fake Arcsaber 10 is actually rather good

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by bop240, Oct 28, 2011.

1. bop240

bop240 Regular Member

So today, I found out that my Arc10 is fake. I've never held a real Arc10, so I've nothing to compare it to. But I have played with this for 3 years, and it's not bad at all! Using BG66 @ 23 lbs, quite a feat for a fake.

It feels incredibly lightweight, and I can smash really well with it. Just last week I tried my friends AT700 BG66 @24 lbs, and I really could only make out a small difference between that and my Arc10.

I know that fake rackets are just pot luck, but I'm wondering how they can make a racket that can stand 23 lbs tension and be so good at the same time... I might get another just for the hell of it.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    just make sure you buy from the same source.

there are dozens of fake manufacturers out there, all of them make a different ARC10. so if you want to buy the same exact fake one, buy from the same place.

3. Andy05

Andy05 Regular Member

Badminton Geek
    There are some decent fake racquets out there.
    The very cheap ones only look like the real things and are very poor quality.
    Seems you have stumbled on a good one, as long as it's cheap enough that it isn't worth buying a real one, you might as well buy another.

4. ishahloveain

ishahloveain Regular Member

Customer Service
    I also had 1 Arc 10 PG which is fake. But it is good. Strung it at 25LBS so far still ok.. Have been using it for months before now changing to MX 80 and Ti10 1st Gen.

5. Alexccs

Alexccs Regular Member

Stringer ES8protech
    Fake racket can take up to 25 lbs. ( I strung a lot of them thought out the years) and a lot of them not even made from carbon fiber. En general, they are flex. The shock feel like any lower end model from brand name racket (you have to put in a lot more and get back little). A friend of my bring back from southern China every years those US$15 to $20 fake rackets. The only thing I can see is their printing job getting better and better.
    You can never compare the performer of a fake one with the real one with High modulus carbon fiber and nano technology Incorporated.
    Like bronce and gold, they may look like, but never feel the same WHEN YOU HAVE THEM ON YOUR HAND.

#5 Alexccs, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2011