User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have to correct myself a little, NS9900 max recommended tension for 3U is 24lbs and 25 for the 2U ... so basically by having it strung by the seller @ 26lbs I guess you have already waived your rights more or less. Not that it can't take it easily ... and depending on wherefrom the warranty isn't that long for SP's anyway (3 months?).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CanucksDynasty View Post
    Hmmm....I might just get the NS9900LTD Purple for my wife cuz that's her favorite colour. It's not likely suited for her since she's more like a beginner. But I guess I could use it from time to time .
    Beginner or not, it's still just a racket. Only someone who has a very specific racket preference will mind. The NS9900 LTD Purple is a beautiful racket, I'm sure your wife will have fun either way. I wish someone bought me a Yonex LTD... lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Andy05 View Post
    I'll try and have a look at them tomorrow, couldn't get my hands on them today =(
    I honestly don't think Yonex would sacrifice the quality of their limited world championship range.

At 26lbs you should be ok for warranty. I never found out the max string tension though =(
    I agree, I don't think Yonex would sacrifice the quality of their LTD's. But I do think that it's possible they tweak the LTD's ever so slightly just to add some reputation to the "Limited Edition" name if you know what I mean.

As for the string tension, yeah they don't warranty higher than 24/25 is it? However, Yonex is good quality. I've only used Nanospeeds and recently strung them all 27+ lbs and none of them have ever broken.

Andy let me know what you think, if you feel the green one is more flexible than the orange one then we can be sure that all the green ones are consistently more flexible (to a degree) than the orange ones and it is not just manufacturing error.

Reference: 2x NS9900 Green (NBG98 27lbs), 2x NS9900 Orange (NBG98 27lbs)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for a very late reply.
    The max tensions of the NS9900 series is 24lbs, but they are capable of taking 27lbs with ease.
    The flexibility of the the 3 racquets had a range of 3mm, so very similar but obviously flex during play and on rebound of a shuttle can feel different. (Vice-clamped and a weight was hung on the end) so they are the

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see. When my Nanospeed 9900 LTD (purple) arrived it was strung at 24lb, I assume for warranty sake. Still easy enough to make power with it and quite whippy, perfect for doubles play!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was wondering why the limited edition costs less than the original...so there

Quote Originally Posted by Yuro5 View Post
    Just wanted to bring to any Nanospeed users' attention that the limited edition Nanospeed 9900 (Green) is approximately 1 point less stiff than the Nanospeed 9900 (Orange) on a 10 point scale if 10 is the stiffest. The feel of the racquet is NOT the same, they are very distinguishable. So before you go out and buy a Nanospeed 9900 (Green) be aware that it will have more flex which will make a change in your play. I have slightly less control with the Nanospeed Green.

Thanks for reading, cheers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuro5 View Post
    Just wanted to bring to any Nanospeed users' attention that the limited edition Nanospeed 9900 (Green) is approximately 1 point less stiff than the Nanospeed 9900 (Orange) on a 10 point scale if 10 is the stiffest. The feel of the racquet is NOT the same, they are very distinguishable. So before you go out and buy a Nanospeed 9900 (Green) be aware that it will have more flex which will make a change in your play. I have slightly less control with the Nanospeed Green.

Thanks for reading, cheers.
    Looks like your suspicion has been confirmed:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t-master-chart
    http://postimage.org/image/pmjwxzgfj/

Time to take my demo's out of the storage, string them and test!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah..
    so i guess I need to test all of the 3 Nanospeed siblings together.I am a big fan of Nanospeed 9900, and previously i thought that the limited version is just a repainted racket of the original orange and decided not buying it since it has higher price tag over the orange, but then i am wrong.

I love the orange nanospeed 9900 & currently using it, have it strung at 28x30 Lbs on Yonex ES 5 Protech machine, and it is no doubt that the 9900 can take that tension... it is a racket that is fun to play with, defense, attack, net play, you name it..Every shot that is produced by this racket is really WOW.....

Hopefully there are something special on both of the limited versions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I realise the original ns9900, the ability to retain tension is pretty weak. Strung 2 rackets on the same day, ns9900 and at900t with the same string bg80 at 26lbs by the same stringer, same machine.Used both racket, I would say almost equally and I smash most when using at900t. However, over a period of abt 2mths, it's normal that both racket's tension drops. But ns9900 tension is looser than at900t. This is just my input. U guys might have other experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is there is any 2ug4 or 2ug5 version for nanospeed 9900 Limited? , because I cant find 2u nanospeed 9900 Ltd racket in my country.

please advise?

Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2